Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" (8818 Views)

Prezzo -- Naija Girl / Prezzo Drops Liqher & Naija Girl (download Here) / Download Prezzo – Liqher & Naija Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by mimibets(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2012
who be de people wey dey talk say naija girl no make sense? e no beta pass wetin some naija artiste dey sing?
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by ACM10: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2012
Lilema:

You don't have talent to know nice songs. You just hating. Take all the frenzy with Goldie apart. Song is cool.
I'm not hating my dear! How does my interest clash with Preezo to precipitate my envy. I love success story and I want him to succeed in his Naija project. I love it when other African talents succeeds in Nigeria. The "Naija girl" track is simply a wackjob. I will leave others to pass their judgement.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by lwise(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2012
Oooh I'm beginning to like Prezz n Goldie,the two songs are cool,better than some Naija trash.More power to your elbow Prezz,if you want Goldie go for her,you are unstoppable man.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2012
johnwizey: WTF!!! is he doin in nigeria music industry,wu signed him? Ds guy is jst seekin for attention in the music industry. Go bak to ur fuckin nd rotten country called KENYA.
you're nigerian. you have no business calling any other country 'rotten'.
just step out of your door and you'll see the real meaning of a rottenness.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Ahmed0336(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2012
Lwtmb too many funny coments grin
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by funkybaby(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
i have just listened to the 'naija girl' song.

to my embarrassment, i like the song. embarassed grin grin although, i am no fan of prezzo!

not bad at all. its better than some crap i have heard from some naija artists.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
johnwizey: WTF!!! is he doin in nigeria music industry,wu signed him? Ds guy is jst seekin for attention in the music industry. Go bak to ur fuckin nd rotten country called KENYA.

lol! If kenya is rotten and bleeped up then what do we call our very own naija.

Pls dont insult unneccessarily.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by catchcold1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
Me just gbadun d "liqher" joint. I think we'll be hearing it more often on d streets and in d clubs too if dem no ban am shaaa cool
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2012

Is that really necessary? Wow calm down dude!
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by gentleoyink: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Naija girl ia better than most of the crap from naija musicians of late.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Ebukabauer(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
tellwisdom: Burial song undecided undecided

see as i dey laugh at ur comment 4 road ppl tink say i don madt... grin
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2012
Prezzo has MURDERED music in Nigeria.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by kaycrystal(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
code.africa:

you're a nigerian. you have no business calling any other country 'rotten'.

Out of his door, nope... he shd step in front of a mirror shocked

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by toluxa1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
bunmioguns:

FYI, Godie is from Ikole Ekiti nd nt calabar

Serious? My mum's town? shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by cupid4ig(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
nice song better than tonto dikes song lipsrsealed
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by delors(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Baba_Eleko:

Abeg how I suppose talk am bros?
Jesus shocked! He even asked 'how I suppose talk am bros? Ok...na like this:
'He could have gone harder'...
Lesson 1 (Gram101): 'Gone' is the past perfect of 'go'...while 'went' is the past tense.
So by using 'have', 'gone' is d right verb tense to follow, not 'went'...
You just remind me of the old gospel singer - Timi Oshukoya- in his 1997 Divine Assurance album where he
refers to a school cert holder who blows grammar like this 'Daddy has went out - ibon repete!'
grin

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
I don't really like 9ja girl that much...buh truth be told #LiqHer is a Bang...Kudos 2 prezzo!
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by beetg: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldie no serious @ all n dat stupid prezzoo. Na chop n clean mouth he wnt do jo
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Wait a minute, I think I heard yoruba in that music again....okay, even a non nigerian is using yoruba as a marketing strategy too? Nawa ooo angry
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by BabaEleko(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2012
delors:
Jesus shocked! He even asked 'how I suppose talk am bros? Ok...na like this:
'He could have gone harder'...
Lesson 1 (Gram101): 'Gone' is the past perfect of 'go'...while 'went' is the past tense.
So by using 'have', 'gone' is d right verb tense to follow, not 'went'...
You just remind me of the old gospel singer - Timi Oshukoya- in his 1997 Divine Assurance album where he
refers to a school cert holder who blows grammar like this 'Daddy has went out - ibon repete!'
grin

Well, I'm not too egoistic to admit that i've learnt but I wish u treated my flaws maturely. No one is flawless dawg.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by onila(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2012
code.africa:

you're a nigerian. you have no business calling any other country 'rotten'.
oh sharrap, I will rather live in Nigeria than your aids infested small country. .where more than half is living with the virus

come where I am. .I help botswana students on schlarships pay their rent because your crap government cldnt give them enough money

typical envious broke african

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
onila: oh sharrap, I will rather live in Nigeria than your aids infested small country. .where more than half is living with the virus

come where I am. .I help botswana students on schlarships pay their rent because your crap government cldnt give them enough money

typical envious broke african

for starters am not from bostwana but i'd rather live in botswana than that rotten country known as nigeria.
and please don't think that because we don't peddle cocaine and con people over yahoo we are broke - far from it. botswana is the future of africa whether you like it or not. they have free education for everyone up to the university level, good clean cities and houses and ian khama is one of the most efficient presidents in africa. botswana citizens don't have to run away from their own country like you nigerians do. i understand getting a visa to another country calls for celebration in nigeria. lmao. how sad of people throwing a party to celebrate getting out of your borders. rotflmao. grin
you should ask yourself why people don't ever dream of living and settling in nigeria, but nigerians spend their entire lives looking for ways out of their country. google botswana and find facts for yourself. it's only an ignorant fellow like yourself that can claim the botswana government is "crappy".
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
code.africa:

for starters am not from bostwana but i'd rather live in botswana than that rotten country known as nigeria.
and please don't think that because we don't peddle heroin and cocaine we are broke - far from it. botswana is the future of africa whether you like it or not. they have free education for everyone up to the university level, good clean cities and houses and ian khama is one of the most efficient presidents in africa. botswana citizens don't have to run away from their own country like you nigerians do. i understand getting a visa to another country calls for celebration in nigeria. lmao. how sad of people throwing a party to celebrate getting out of your borders. rotflmao. grin
you should ask yourself why people don't ever dream of living and settling in nigeria, but nigerians spend their entire lives looking for ways out of their country. google botswana and find facts for yourself. it's only an ignorant fellow like yourself that can say the botswana government is "crappy".

Okay now shut your crap or you might just get what you deserve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is Amplifyd? / Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) / Sarz Ft Wizkid - Beat Of Life (Samba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.