Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,634 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Medical And Dental Students Please Read. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medical And Dental Students Please Read. (540 Views)

UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) / Dentistry And Dental Surgery As A Career In Nigeria / A Thread For Dentistry And Dental Surgery Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical And Dental Students Please Read. by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Medical and Dental students in the house pls is it possible for someone to switch frm medicine to dentistry or the oda way round afta yr1?? I nid answers plz
Re: Medical And Dental Students Please Read. by OME1(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2012
I don't think it possible...
Re: Medical And Dental Students Please Read. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2012
O.M.E:
I don't think it possible...
but dey do the same tin frm yr1 to yr3...dont u tink Dental-Medicine swtichin will be easy??
Re: Medical And Dental Students Please Read. by OME1(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2012
Osahon7:
but dey do the same tin frm yr1 to yr3...dont u tink Dental-Medicine swtichin will be easy??
it depends on the university..I haven't heard of it..you should post this question in the medical thread
Re: Medical And Dental Students Please Read. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2012
O.M.E:
it depends on the university..I haven't heard of it..you should post this question in the medical thread
owk...tanks

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Across Borders / Masters Programs / Unilag(university Of Lagos) ADMISSIONS INFO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.