Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? (1108 Views)

Those Who Abandon Their Religion Should Be Executed, Says Imam / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... / 17 Things People Report About Shedding Their Religion - Jim Palmer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2012
I never go out of my way to disrespect anyones religious beliefs, but in my case its the opposite. Religious people (christians) who think they hold the secret truth of life. They always force me to love their God. Such ignorace. How dare you force me to believe in your imaginary God ? I came on my own to this world alone. What gave anyone the belief they can decide my life for me ? Is it my fault that you are so dull you dont even know what encyclopedia means talk more of evolution and its processes? Please atheist i respect y'all alot because you never disrespect anyones beliefs, and im a proud agnostic atheist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2012
soccerinfo9ja: I never go out of my way to disrespect anyones religious beliefs, but in my case its the opposite. Religious people (christians) who think they hold the secret truth of life. How dare you force me to believe in your imaginary man - God ?
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2012
soccerinfo9ja: I never go out of my way to disrespect anyones religious beliefs, but in my case its the opposite. Religious people (christians) who think they hold the secret truth of life. They always force me to love their God. Such ignorace. How dare you force me to believe in your imaginary God ? I came on my own to this world alone. What gave anyone the belief they can decide my life for me ? Is it my fault that you are so dull you dont even know what encyclopedia means talk more of evolution and its processes? Please atheist i respect y'all alot because you never disrespect anyones beliefs, and im a proud agnostic atheist.
Lmao... pls tell me you're kidding..
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao... pls tell me you're kidding..

Haha ok maybe i went too far with the atheist "thing" but i know the so called christians do too much to make people follow them. Na force
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by plappville(f): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2012
soccerinfo9ja:

Haha ok maybe i went too far with the atheist "thing" but i know the so called christians do too much to make people follow them. Na force

A christian should not in anyway force the Gospel of Christ in you, He/she can talk to you about the Gospel, it is the Holy Spirit that does the convertion.
If you did not Get the message, needless for the person to insist. That is wrong!
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by MrAnony1(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2012
soccerinfo9ja: I never go out of my way to disrespect anyones religious beliefs, but in my case its the opposite. Religious people (christians) who think they hold the secret truth of life. They always force me to love their God. Such ignorace. How dare you force me to believe in your imaginary God ? I came on my own to this world alone. What gave anyone the belief they can decide my life for me ? Is it my fault that you are so dull you dont even know what encyclopedia means talk more of evolution and its processes?
Lol, how exactly has anyone forced their belief on you or tried to decide your life for you? Care to give instances?

Please atheist i respect y'all alot because you never disrespect anyones beliefs, and im a proud agnostic atheist.
Hahahahahaha!!! of course, atheists (especially the ones on nairaland) will never disrespect anyone's beliefs.

Especially this atheist in particular
soccerinfo9ja: Please i beg y'all, stay away from religion! Its the "satan" we are scared of !! I detest, refuse and spit at religion as i have had my fair share of bad experiences too. I would never believe in an "imaginary" God and i will fight this ignorant believe till i leave this world.
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by ijawkid(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2012
@OP....in what ways has anyone imposed his or her religion on you??....
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by onetrack(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2012
ijawkid: @OP....in what ways has anyone imposed his or her religion on you??....

Try telling everyone (friends, family, boss) that you are an atheist and see what happens (if you are in naija).
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by ijawkid(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2012
onetrack:

Try telling everyone (friends, family, boss) that you are an atheist and see what happens (if you are in naija).

Lol.........

What will happen??.....don't tell me you haven't told your parents you are an atheist......uh??
Re: Why Do People Force Their Religion On People ? by advocate666: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
OP, that's because they see atheists as easy targets. Go a step further than atheism and become a Satanist. I swear they will leave you alone. They will fear you. They will scuttle to their holes when you walk. Their fear of Satan is powerful and potent and is greater than their hatred of atheism.

(1) (Reply)

Will There Ever Be A Second Coming Of Christ? / "Jesus Appealed To God On The Cross When He Himself Is God, Supposedly" / Obama's Administration Continues Her Anti- Catholic Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.