Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers (10728 Views)

ABUJA-FCT NYSC B'15. Let's Meet Here / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Photos: Soldiers Strip Corpers Naked At Rivers NYSC Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by coogar: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2012
ednut1: soldiers in camp dont go about wit gun or dnt even hv

there are guns in the camp - the soldiers don't just walk around with it.......why would robbers descend on a camp of broke corp members? the risks outweigh the reward by far, nigerian criminals are not that idiotic.......the corp members should report this matter to a higher authority(fct minister) or go to the senate house.....
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by baldeagle: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=coogar]the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!

this is an inside job![/quote
u said it all.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by olaezebala: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2012

They always their guns close to them. Their guns are definitely in theirs rooms
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by morgist(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2012
coogar: the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!

this is an inside job!

Can you repeat this statement in a court of law?

2 Likes

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2012
Apart from robbing you ladies,what else did they do to you?was there any 2 legs up or touch your toes?
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2012
morgist:

why not?it was an insider that did it and the useless soldiers there did it and I'm sure you know that
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by bizzlemie(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2012
They're jst jealous cuz most of 'em didn't serve as corpers! grin

2 Likes

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by echibuzor: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2012
I am in FCT camp Kubwa too.. I heard of the Incident and was surprised that nothing was heard of d investigation.. All the soldiers know is to shout 'Double Up' 'Do Something'..
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by EFX001: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2012
lies lies lies lies lies, my sister is in kubwa as well. I just called her right now. She stays in block D and she just told me that nothing happened. I wonder who spreads all this nonsense. Fellow nairalanders, we need to find out those people that are determined to rubbish the name of our country.

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by echibuzor: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2012
EFX001: lies lies lies lies lies, my sister is in kubwa as well. I just called her right now. She stays in block D and she just told me that nothing happened. I wonder who spreads all this nonsense. Fellow nairalanders, we need to find out those people that are determined to rubbish the name of our country.

Ur Sista wasnt honest with you.. Maybe she was busy Warming Cpt. Ijakpa's Bed when d robbery took place.... I stay in Bakassi A Block and I can tell u dat a robbery took place...

3 Likes

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2012
did u serve in malawi? Cos in anambra state/ Nigeria where I served, the soldiers had guns bro.

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by ochukoccna: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2012
coogar: the soldiers took off their uniform, wore mufti and robbed the corp members......look no further than the soldiers guarding the camps! i don't think any armed robber would wish death upon himself to go into a camp manned by trigger-happy soldiers!
this is an inside job!
This is what happened.

coogar:

there are guns in the camp - the soldiers don't just walk around with it.......why would robbers descend on a camp of broke corp members? the risks outweigh the reward by far, nigerian criminals are not that idiotic.......the corp members should report this matter to a higher authority(fct minister) or go to the senate house.....
I support this wholeheartedly and add that the Army should court martial the soldiers on duty to find out the truth.

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by warrikid(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2012
CrazyMan:
Seconded...
Thirded,fourthed n Fifthed sef.
Frustrated uniformed criminals taking out dier sorry lives on corpers. Make God punish dem all.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by echibuzor: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2012
Allowee Bus don enta.. I need a #200 change to make my #20,000 galant....
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2012
echibuzor:

Ur Sista wasnt honest with you.. Maybe she was busy Warming Cpt. Ijakpa's Bed when d robbery took place.... I stay in Bakassi A Block and I can tell u dat a robbery took place...
hahahha I knw dat CPT IJAKPA! An HIV patient, He is very spoilt, pls ask d lady to inform her sis to go for HIV test ASAP.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by frank4ryl(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=nneh1]All this in the almighty Abj city.
mANYMORE ARE WARMING UP TO WORK THEIR POSTING TO ABJ INSPITE.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by coogar: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
morgist:

i will say it to the camp commandant - his boys have robbed the corp members off their phones and their bicycle allowance!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by salafiyy: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
EACH TIME YOU WAKE UP OFTEN REMEMBER TO SAY YOUR SUPPLICATOINS TO THE LORD OF ALL THAT EXIST IN THIS WORLD NOT TO FALL VICTIM OF ANYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
coogar:

i will say it to the camp commandant - his boys have robbed the corp members off their phones and their bicycle allowance!
security is the exclusive job of the police and civil defense. If this story is true, it definitely an inside job. Maybe the police or civil defense cos I think army are too discipline to do such.

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Lero15(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
d painful tin is most of d soldiers cannot spell those commands they give...discipline at wot age?!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by coogar: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mee234:
security is the exclusive job of the police and civil defense. If this story is true, it definitely an inside job. Maybe the police or civil defense cos I think army are too discipline to do such.

oh please.......there's no discipline in nigeria...
everyone of them is a rogue.....i have never heard of robbers going to a female hostel to rob corp members. think about it - robbers won't risk facing soldiers in a shootout because of mobile phones, sanitary pads and petty cash! the female hostel in nysc camp is not central bank or zenith bank. who would risk his life to be shot by soldiers because of indian weave, perfumes and cocosheen hair product?

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by greatgod2012(f): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
"Oro buruku lenu eye"
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
coogar:

I'm sure u will make it to d camp commandant's BUT wat am nt sure of, is if u will make it bak home bro.
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by bknight: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
All these idiots making noise abt failed state! Like they knw what a failed state is angry
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by salolo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
this is happening where president resides, God save us all
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Tundenoni(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
2 be honest wid u guys,notin lyk happened in dat camp..i jez called 4 different corpers currently serving in dat camp buh they were very surprise askin me were i got dat fake news.why should som1 jez post anythin dat comes 2 his tiny brain and mumu lyk him started judging without any personal investigation,why are we so quick 2 react 2 countries failure,...hope of 2mao! Why? Why?

1 Like

Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by bonna4u(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tundenoni: 2 be honest wid u guys,notin lyk happened in dat camp..i jez called 4 different corpers currently serving in dat buh they were very surprise askin me were i got dat fake news.why should som1 jez post anythin dat comes 2 his tiny and mumu lyk him started judging without any personal investigation,why are we so quick 2 react 2 countries failure,...hope of 2mao! Why? Why?
@ op if this turns out to be a lie, mmm... you don dey owe armed robbers be dat!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by ghettodreamz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oro Naijiria yi..

O to ju su mi ooooooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2012

this is an inside job!
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
coogar:

everyone of them is a rogue.....i have never heard of robbers going to a female hostel to rob corp members. think about it - robbers won't risk facing soldiers in a shootout because of mobile phones, sanitary pads and petty cash! the female hostel in nysc camp is not central bank or zenith bank. who would risk his life to be shot by soldiers because of indian weave, perfumes and cocosheen hair product?
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
coogar:

and what will a soldier be doing with those things you mention? The soldiers might not be discipline toward civilians but they will not stoop low to steal petty things. Civil defense is the organization entrusted with the hostel security. The civil defense and the police should be ask to explain what happene. Nothing is too small for police to steal. And if you ever attempt to bribe a soldier on check point u will know why i think the soldiers are above petty thief. More like a police work
Re: Robbery At FCT NYSC Camp: We're To Discipline Not Protect Corpers; Soldiers by ebere1712: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Awolowo, mohammed (oh no ahmed bello), gowon, obasanjo must be very proud of their new breeds. Stupidity has sucessfully turned you people into imbeciles. Please oh invite BBC to cover this one two. This is what you fought for children of metu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Married Woman Is Dying 2 Date Me At Nysc Camp! / Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here / NYSC Empowers Field Officers With Motorcycle In Ondo State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.