Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Laptop And Phones Repair Training Live In Abeokuta - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop And Phones Repair Training Live In Abeokuta (828 Views)

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones For Cheap!!! / Solar Power Banks For Tablets And Phones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laptop And Phones Repair Training Live In Abeokuta by AroComputerCe(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2012
What most Nigerians do not know is that they can earn cool money on laptop and GSM handset repair. Many a time I wonder how young people sit idle crying there is no job. There are lots of opportunities in this business. Ask anybody doing this job, if he is sincere, he will tell you that it is far better than most salary jobs in Nigeria.
My advice is that, like most ventures, get good training; have an office where customers can locate you; be honest with your job. With time God will lift you up.
When GSM newly came to Nigeria, it was very lucrative. Then one could make an average of 20K daily. With time the fortune declined, especially with the flooding of sub standard handsets from china and India. This time many technicians left the trade and started other businesses. But few of us that stick tenaciously to phone repair have never regretted. My client base continue to increase. No of students are growing and we have expanded our office by 150%.
If u want to be part of the next class, call :07038856803, 07028950342

(1) (Reply)

Clean Nd Neat White Curve4 For Sale In Lagos with pics!!! / Nokia Lumia 800 'still In The Pack' {{{with Complete Accesories}}} @ N48,000 / ANYANWU CAJETAN.C. Duped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.