Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Temple Gate Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Temple Gate Polytechnic (17633 Views)

Temple Gate Polytechnic Aba, Abia State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / Matriculation Date For Temple-gate Poly ND1 Students / Matriculation Date For Temple-gate Poly ND1 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temple Gate Polytechnic by Chaydee(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2012
This was the text i received on my phone, i've never heard of them and i'm not even seeking for admission.

This is a bad market and i hope some people has not fall for this cheap alert!!

You have been offered a provisional Admission into Temple Gate Polytechnic, Aba , through Jamb for the 2012/2013 session. Come immediately and register at the campus, World Bank Housing Estate, Aba. Call: 08036832244, 08179113189,08068114962, . Website: www.templegatepolytechnic .com for enquiry.

Screenshots below

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by abeto(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Temple gate or Rhema university all na the same.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by whirlwind7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Really crazy! Offering admission to someone who never applied, or even knew if such an institution exists. scamming can be such a stewpid job!

1 Like

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by salolo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
God save nigeria pple from these hawkers
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by intelligen(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
I laff in spanish..huhahahehehebulene
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by 5much(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
boys ar not smiling at ALL.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by kerrybruice: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Which Igbo man Olodo?
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Boyoorisha: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Chaydee: This was the text i received on my phone, i've never heard of them and i'm not even seeking for admission.

This is a bad market and i hope some people has not fall for this cheap alert!!

You have been offered a provisional Admission into Temple Gate Polytechnic, Aba , through Jamb for the 2012/2013 session. Come immediately and register at the campus, World Bank Housing Estate, Aba. Call: 08036832244, 08179113189,08068114962, . Website: www.templegatepolytechnic .com for enquiry.

Screenshots below
What investigation have you made to conclude that it is a scam?

1 Like

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by johnwizey: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
dey av sent the same text to me too
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Chei!!! grin grin
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by valencia25(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Boyoorisha:
What investigation have you made to conclude that it is a scam?
Com'on... Are you one of them? What kind of investigation do i need to make? I'm currently a 4L student in a Uni and i've never applied for admission anywhere...

So explain the kind of investigation i need to make now that admission has turn to random selection abi

2 Likes

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by buchibabe: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
So its now some kind of random selection for someone to be given admission.anyway christmas is on d way,jobless n brainless scammer
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by slap1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
I stay in Aba and I know the school. The private secondary school I attended has more buildings than it. The school was actually a sec. school before the greedy owner partitioned it. Don't blame him, blame the NUC or whoever is responsible.

1 Like

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by johndavid1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Not from the School but from some greedy scammers thank God you did not fall a victim
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by nnemak(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
slap1: I stay in Aba and I know the school. The private secondary school I attended has more buildings than it. The school was actually a sec. school before the greedy owner partitioned it. Don't blame him, blame the NUC or whoever is responsible.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are you saying the secondary school was partitioned not even converted?
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by MMM2(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Shut d fu ck small boiz

D skool is real
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Skywalker5(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Never heard of the school but the website of the school no bad.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Odunnu: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
I know this school. Its a two storey building on the Aba/Owerri Rd in Aba.
This is just a method/way to sell their school because its new. Madonna did it, Covenant did it, Igbinedion did it too. Its no scam!
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by slap1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Odunnu: I know this school. Its a two storey building on the Aba/Owerri Rd in Aba.
This is just a method/way to sell their school because its new. Madonna did it, Covenant did it, Igbinedion did it too. Its no scam!
Yeah, you know it. Nice strategy from that nwoke Mbaise
nne_mak:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are you saying the secondary school was partitioned not even converted?
YEP!
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by chosen04(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Most private new higher institutions uses this formulea to offer admission to students.

@OP,

Could it be that the school discovered that you are doing badly in school and decided to give you a second chance, by offering you "free admission?"

2 Likes

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by salam001(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
I got the Same message last month,i was like wtf?
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by topsy1971: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
@OP, Don't bother to show face o. It's a ploy to kidnap you and ask your family for ransom.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by obicentlis: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
valencia25:
Com'on... Are you one of them? What kind of investigation do i need to make? I'm currently a 4L student in a Uni and i've never applied for admission anywhere...

So explain the kind of investigation i need to make now that admission has turn to random selection abi
Shout up boi, the school is real. Its a poly. The had their accreditation 2weeks ago as published by NABTEP or so. Don't just rush to show ya stupidity here.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by valencia25(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
obicentlis:
Shout up boi, the school is real. Its a poly. The had their accreditation 2weeks ago as published by NABTEP or so. Don't just rush to show ya stupidity here.
Agent GrandPa!! Mouth-sealed... You can keep barking now Sire
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by valencia25(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
topsy1971: @OP, Don't bother to show face o. It's a ploy to kidnap you and ask your family for ransom.
Tanks bro...
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by valencia25(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
salam001: I got the Same message last month,i was like wtf?
Thank u jare.... So it's not only me, can you imagine? Very irritating... Som Scammer need to learn from the Pros on this thread...smh
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by salam001(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
obicentlis:
E be like say them pay you to do this,Go tell them say you nor see me,,,' you hear?..
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Eltonluigi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Scam or spam
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by aieromon(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Madonna used this strategy a couple of years ago and it worked for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State University Post Jamb Form Is Out / 11 Career Success Tips For Students / A Nairalander Medical Student Conducts Free Medical Mission In The Philippines..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.