Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Temple Gate Polytechnic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Temple Gate Polytechnic (17648 Views)

Temple Gate Polytechnic Aba, Abia State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / Matriculation Date For Temple-gate Poly ND1 Students / Matriculation Date For Temple-gate Poly ND1 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by leniorr: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Does it ever occur to u that they might ve made a mistake when typing the telephone number? It might actually be for someone else.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Truebrotherly: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
I don't think it is a scam.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by uwa234: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
obicentlis:
Shout up boi, the school is real. Its a poly. The had their accreditation 2weeks ago as published by NABTEP or so. Don't just rush to show ya stupidity here.
Bloody hell it is real, real and a scam. Why will a school offer admission randomly, NUC does not approve that nonsense so don't call it real. Abi na ur papa get the sch. How can u encourage such stupid method of luring someone to the school and on top of that u call the OP a boy and insult him. God help u, if not that its an online forum stuff, I could have u arrested. Imagine the nonsense people accept and support.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Temple Gate poly is existing.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by nbisi: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
it pains me hw graduates reason at times without carrying out proper investigation....just as my frd rightly said, Madonna used d same pattern n it works for dem...pls stop screaming loud until proper investigations are conducted...tynx
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by cstan(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
temple gate is a private polytechnic in aba you can make complaints about the txt due to the fact that you never applied...buh its no scammm, they are for real!
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by teezlycrest(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
uwa234:
Bloody hell it is real, real and a scam. Why will a school offer admission randomly, NUC does not approve that nonsense so don't call it real. Abi na ur papa get the sch. How can u encourage such stupid method of luring someone to the school and on top of that u call the OP a boy and insult him. God help u, if not that its an online forum stuff, I could have u arrested. Imagine the nonsense people accept and support.
U re the fool here. What has NUC gat 2 do with polytechnic? As for the Op, no wonder u re stil sitting at home. U hv fowl brain. Is no scam. New schools do go through jamb 2 collect details of jambites.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Firefire(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2012
I hail people here. They will never make any findings before concluding on their thougth or assumptions. Check the website, call the number, ask people in Aba or around and get the real information before LABELING. See the school website @ http://templegatepolytechnic.com/index.html. ..."Find out everything and holds unto the the truth..."
My own small contribution.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by 30secs(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2012
M M M: Shut d fu ck small boiz

D skool is real
Odte!!! Its not about the scholl being real or not, its about the origin of the sms... Abi you be scammer too ni?
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Luvkid(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
[b][/b] sad[img][/img][left][/left][right][/right][center][/center]
[color=#770077][/color]its no scam, I was snt d message cos I wrote jamb,so I went τ̲̅ȍ aba 2wks ago aπϑ I located the sch jst τ̲̅ȍ reg aπϑ start buh I found out dat d sch s a 2storey buildin wit jst τ̲̅ȍ labs aπϑ 4 large classes buh 2b sincere I dint register again cos I D̶̲̥̅̊☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't like d sch..so A̶̲̥̅♏ bak NW @ whr I leav. So add me on 2go τ̲̅ȍ knw more abuh d sch@ Starkid9
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by esosa4real(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2012
aieromon: Madonna used this strategy a couple of years ago and it worked for them.
Odunnu: I know this school. Its a two storey building on the Aba/Owerri Rd in Aba.
This is just a method/way to sell their school because its new. Madonna did it, Covenant did it, Igbinedion did it too. Its no scam!

u guys should stop saying what u dont know! convenant and igbinedion UNI NEVER used this means. haba!!
They started with few students and never sent text meesgaes that you have been given admission even despite their shortcomings at inception.
its these new private unis thatare doing this nd its wrong, its a scam and a sham, even though they trulye xist.

Onago enter internet dey LIE!!
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by uwa234: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2012
teezlycrest: U re the fool here. What has NUC gat 2 do with polytechnic? As for the Op, no wonder u re stil sitting at home. U hv fowl brain. Is no scam. New schools do go through jamb 2 collect details of jambites.

Obviously you are someone that lacks common sense.I rest my case cos there's no need to cast my pearls before swines.
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by ucpresh(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2014
I also received d same SMS now xo wah do i do
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2014
ucpresh:
I also received d same SMS now xo wah do i do

be prepared to receive from other schools like lighthouse, tasce, afro-asia, polyjamb, citygate institute, convenant poly and one other.

I know it's very tempting, but be patient and sit for jamb again. About 12 schools offered me provisional admission at one time, but u'll end up regretting it. Take ur time to prepare, I know it is not easy, I have been there.

1 Like

Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by JohnMonroe: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
I was uploaded to go for nysc but when i checked senate list, they said no record found. Why please
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by JohnMonroe: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
JohnMonroe:
I was uploaded to go for nysc but when i checked senate list, they said no record found. Why please
Re: Temple Gate Polytechnic by 4ckyou: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
uwa234:

Una no go make investigation Una go they conclude anyhow.
I graduated from that school 2018 and serve 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Students From Africa Studying In The US / Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? / ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.