Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. (927 Views)

Ugently In Need Of A Plot Of Land IN A good AREA In Arepo or MAGORO / Land In Good Area Of Jabi, abuja For Sale With Pictures / List Of Safe And Good Area's To Live In Lagos Needed: Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by phoebemiron: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello my follow bro and sis on nairaland iam looking for 1 plot of land at agbado at the rate of 2million.If there is any 1 available let me known immediately.It most be in nice avenue.
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
phoebemiron: Hello my follow bro and sis on nairaland iam looking for 1 plot of land at agbado at the rate of 2million.If there is any 1 available let me known immediately.It most be in nice avenue.

I don't know whether He has one available there now but you can contact Mr. Ismaila Obasanya through this Number: 08023142913. He's been in the business for a long time and very reliable. He is my brother but we live apart. He lives at Akute (not far from Agbado). He might be able to get one for you at good location and price. expect to get genuine land. Goodluck
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by phoebemiron: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ok thanks i will call him.
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by Ayinsolah: 6:50am On Nov 25, 2012
phoebemiron: Hello my follow bro and sis on nairaland iam looking for 1 plot of land at agbado at the rate of 2million.If there is any 1 available let me known immediately.It most be in nice avenue.
i hv some plot of land @ alagbado,prices range frm 2.5m asking to 5m asking depending on d location,titlw document,accessibility,development rate e.t.c. U can call me on 08062824907 for more info/inspection.i await ur response soonest.thanks
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by phoebemiron: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Can u describe how the location look like?
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by Chidoxyl(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Land 4 sale somewhere around Mosalasi Bus/stop, Agbado. Over d weekend, d owner just gave us d brief 2 look 4 a buyer 4 him. We are told dat d ppty is located on a major rd within this environment, & we shd be going 2 inspect d ppty dis week. We wd get back 2 U on our findings.

Thank U.

First Heaven Property,
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by phoebemiron: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
ok
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by Ayinsolah: 6:12am On Dec 06, 2012
Ayinsolah: i hv some plot of land @ alagbado,prices range frm 2.5m asking to 5m asking depending on d location,titlw document,accessibility,development rate e.t.c. U can call me on 08062824907 for more info/inspection.i await ur response soonest.thanks
hello sir,i didn't hear ur response as regard d land at alagbado.u can me on 08062824907 for inspection and more information.thanks
Re: I Need 1 Plot Of Land At Agbado At The Rate Of 2million In Any Good Area. by phoebemiron: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
I seek advice from my bnarrister i have decided to choose another area that is why sorry

(1) (Reply)

Three Units Of 3 Bedroom And 3 Units Of 2 Bedrooms For Sale In Asokoro / A 1yr Old Twin 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Benin / 3bed 300k, 400k A YR RENT, Office Space 80k,100k, 2bed 250 X2, M/flat 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.