Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tips To Acing The Call Center Interviews/tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips To Acing The Call Center Interviews/tests (2116 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Acing The Call Center Interviews/tests by SOJ(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2008
I'm posting this cos there may not be time to do so again cos this set of recruitment might be conducted very fast and urgently because the said operator desires to rollout very soon.So take note,aight?

Tips:

1.The interview might start with a call to you from an interviewer but know that you are probably on speaker phone and a conference of people will be listening to and assessing your response to the questions.
Logic: You are being assessed on your speaking skills,diction,ability to relate to people and friendliness.

2.You may be asked questions on call center operations so brush up your knowledge on call center work.
Logic: Your technical knowledge of call center is being assessed.

When u pass this stage, there might be a short computer-based test to test your basic knowlegde of computer and its operations (MS Office and so on).The computer test will also test your typing speed.This is important as you must practice before hand to type fast with little/no spelling errors.

On passing this stage,the final stage is an interview face-to-face with call center people.But i guess when u r finaly here you know what to do nah,abi? wink

a. Know all you can about call center business and operations
b.Be yourself
c.Be friendly and courteous

Note that this is the USUAL format for call center interviews in Nigeria but with KPMG handling this one,they may introduce an aptitude test(probably to reduce the number of applicants ).So be prepared for anything o.

Well, for this "orijo" you all owe me a brand new phone!!

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

U-connect Human Resources Limited / Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website / Employment! Employment!! Employment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.