Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,976 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) (885 Views)

How Can I Get Advertisers To Advertise On My Blog? / How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? / Help Review This Forum Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by ufumes(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
I wrote a logic to extract and purify Nigerian phone numbers. The logic is meant to convert numbers in different format to a ready-to-use format that can be easily exported to applications that consumes gsm numbers.

eg: (0803) 123 4567 =08031234567
(0803)-123-4567 = 08031234567
(080) 3123 4567 = 08031234567
0803 123 4567 = 08031234567

in fact my intention is to write a logic that can extract and purify 100% of Nigerian GSM Numbers from any source!

I intend to update the application, so i need to know the numbers that the application might have skipped! I need you to PLEASE test the application with different formats of Nigerian phone numbers and report here any number format that was not caught by the logic.
I would also appreciate other advise and comments on the application.

The application can be accessed from phonenumberextractor.com,
PS: When you open the site, select the "Purified Extraction" option while extracting and testing the logic. Thanks
Re: Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by Caseless: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2012
How? Does it also open hidden number?
Re: Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by ufumes(m): 6:45am On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: How? Does it also open hidden number?

No.
it is helpful for those that builds phone number database for advert purposes
Re: Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by Caseless: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2012
ufumes:

No.
it is helpful for those that builds phone number database for advert purposes
ok...thank u...
Re: Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by Timileyin(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
i have used your site a couple of times, i get too much congestion on your server. work on it but in absence of there, it as helped me alot.
Re: Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by ufumes(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Timileyin: i have used your site a couple of times, i get too much congestion on your server. work on it but in absence of there, it as helped me alot.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will be revising the queuing algorithms, so it can multi tasks efficiently.
Re: Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by ufumes(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2012
Are there other features that should be added to it?
Re: Online marketers and advertisers, please help review (PhoneNumberExtractor.com) by ufumes(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2012
it has another cool feature that many of you might not be aware of, it is the subtract Number feature.

This Number Subtractor allows you to remove all the occurrence of any phone number that is found on the yellow box from the phone numbers pasted on the blue box. It is useful if you would not want some group of numbers to be found in a particular number collection.

for example if you dont want some numbers to receive the text you intend to send, you simply subtract the numbers from the set of numbers you wish to send the texts to.

Click on the "Subtractor" button to try it out

(1) (Reply)

Somali, Zulu, Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo To Google Translate / 4 + 1 Common Reasons Why Google Adsense May Suspend/ban Your Account / Help Un-hack My Website Please.... I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.