Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? (1232 Views)

I Will Increas Your Alexa Ranking To 500000 In Few Weeks / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / BLOG & WEBSITE OWNERS: DROP 'UR LINKS HERE FOR REVIEW & TRAFFIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? by leMuhito(f): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
I've been thinking about this for some time and I'll appreciate your contributions.
Re: How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? by micawber(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2011
@Poster,
I understand where you are coming from, and maybe where you are heading to. Alexa is a very nice tool to both webmasters and advertisers world wide.

It tells the webmaster the position he occupy in the "www-community", advises you on some broken/malfunctioning tools on your site(premium users though). etc

To the advertisers, of course you have to be convinced that the website has visitors (audience) before you consider advert with them. Alexa tells you the estimate of site traffic and possibility of catching up your target audience of every advert.

Alexa is important, though my scholarship blog isn't rating high yet, but i have hope. My blog gives updates from across African school campuses and scholarships for Africans. Launched barely two weeks ago. Check it out below!
Re: How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? by charlso1(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2011
Alexa tool is very great to online marketers. Amount of traffic you get and the content of your site, influence the ranking. I set up new blog 3 months ago, in two weeks my ranking was 24 million but now it has reduced to 1.6 million and i hope before the end of next week, i will drop to 900 thousand. If you doubt me, check it here with alexa tool. http://youngbusinessentrepreneurs.com
Re: How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2012
My rank has dropped to 198NG at the moment, and my global rank is 119,269
Re: How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? by omokay01: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2012
How can I integrate alexa to my site? tried usng the code was giving but ddn't get how to do it. Any info will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: How Important Is Alexa Ranking To Website Owners And Advertisers? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 02, 2012
Are you talking of alexa toolbar? It is just an html code na. Send me an email on alexa@.net with details of your site so i will help you out.

(1) (Reply)

Wearobo Hits 90,000 Unique Visitors / What Can I Use To Create A Site Like Myschool.com.ng / Fresh Nigerian Adsense (Non Hosted) Account For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.