Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua (23173 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by hikmoj(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2012
webdezzi: can he reveal details or call numbers of his patrons
15 years in business?

15 years X 365 days X 1 victim daily
5475 possible victims.
u no even give d guy sat n sun to rest...

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tintingz(m): 5:27am On Nov 25, 2012
[size=15pt]GROSS![/size] *vomits*
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by optimistD(m): 5:29am On Nov 25, 2012
Sirniyeh: Hello my people,
If you monitor my posts, you will know that I've always said it that some top pastors in nigeria are ritualists. I mean it. The victim here did not mistakenly mention church name. Its confirmed.
The human part is not used by the churches for money ritual, it is used for pulling crowd. You know that when there is crowd, money will flow in to buy jet.
Watchout they shall soon be exposed. I hope they will allow the man confess and they dont hide the identity of his client. But if a bishop name is mention, some will still critisize it and not believe. May God help us in this nigeria.
sharap there!
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by ceejay80s(m): 5:48am On Nov 25, 2012
He is lying, he sells the human part more than the price he is mentioning. The names of the churches and pastors etc is what we need and it should be on national tv
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2012
And the bastard bears a biblical name..Joshua indeed! God have mercy!
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by velo10: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2012
slow painful death. that's what this man and his patronizers deserve.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by condralbede(m): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by chiamyluv: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2012
chinosxl: I would like to know the CHURCHES he sold human body parts to. All his customers need to be arrested.
if he truely sold it t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ churches, he shld ve mentiond the churches aπϑ wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use it FO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊. Me ℓ̊ don't belv dis story. Ω̴̩̩̩̥α lie.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by jahyeeus: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2012
:DThis is too callous. Some people are just estimating the no of people already killed by this man in a 1d years.we have all forgotten a friend also introduced him to the" lucrative and nutritious" business of his.the friend may not have been caught and may still be in that business.we christians should not forget also that even the holy book said that we shall see even more bizzare things in the end time. We have so many centers that still hide under churchs. For eg the guru,ecanker,even some cele and so many others have questionable characters.this man is not the first of his kind to indict the church and we should all know better.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by condralbede(m): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2012
So human parts are these cheapnah wao, one full head for just 7,500, choi!
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by jamace(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2012
Lets have the names of the patronising churches so that we can be wary of them.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by omenziate(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2012
Dat state Ogun. Shocking story..
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by nagoma(m): 6:20am On Nov 25, 2012
Techwriter:
Another argument I hear most Muslims make when criticized for terrorism is to take people back to history when the "church" killed people en mass
Let me make it clear here Christianity was carved from Christ by those who observed the similarity of some people's life to that of Christ. Jesus is our model and unlike other religious leaders, he never killed nor married an underage. Judge who is a christian by the Christ he exhibits.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Jesus is your model? Did he dance Azonto with women in churches , did he extort money from mumu congregation to buy jet? What of the big church priest that are molesting children ? Are they a model of Jesus?This Joshua Akindele supplies human parts to churches , he said so. He himself may even be a pastor. angry

9 Likes

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2012
Disgusting!!!! I almost threw up after reading this article!!*Smh*
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tintingz(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2012
chiamyluv: if he truely sold it t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ churches, he shld ve mentiond the churches aπϑ wat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use it FO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊. Me ℓ̊ don't belv dis story. Ω̴̩̩̩̥α lie.
and you expect the vanguard news to publish out the names of the churches. . .?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by djeezy(m): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2012
What a cruel world. Some people don't have an efficacious conscience at all. Just the thought of how he butchers humans makes me sick. Sounds like "9ja saw 3D". The most irking facet is what he thinks humans are worth, selling@ 5,000, 1000, 1,500. The world is really coming to an end. This man should be sentenced and hanged forthwith. As for the aleged churches select clientelle, i think it should be investigated. It is still a state without prove. God help us all.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2012
Techwriter: When you dupe in God's name u are called a pastor.
especiall when u dress and behave like one or when u have ur church congregation who u preach to every sunday....there is no better way to describe ur activity/work more than that of a pastor. Bigot, pastor na pastor...abi u wan change am? Who do we blame then? Smh

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tintingz(m): 6:42am On Nov 25, 2012
nagoma:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Jesus is your model? Did he dance Azonto with women in churches , did he extort money from mumu congregation to buy jet? What of the big church priest that are molesting children ? Are they a model of Jesus?This Joshua Akindele supplies human parts to churches , he said so. He himself may even be a pastor. angry
thats why i keep asking the christians [size=15pt]"Where Is 'Christ' In Christianity?"[/size]
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2012
nagoma:

jesus neither built a church nor attended any on sundays. Weye jesus sef sing, dance, or which church did he attend wen him dey here? Nigerian xtains? Smh...
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: thats why i keep asking the christians [size=15pt]"Where Is 'Christ' In Christianity?"[/size]
he(christ) is completely not dere cos christainity was created by romans...
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tintingz(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2012
caseless: he(christ) is completely not dere as cos christainity was created by romans...
and Paul(the self apostle)

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Thekeeper(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2012
Sirniyeh long time. . .i hail
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: and Paul(the self apostle)
he(paul) never ate with jesus, never met him or saw him. The list among them wrote 80 yrs after the death of jesus. Infact, the paul guy was a hunter of christains...hunting them down and taking them for execution. All of a sudden , he turned out to be an apostle.

This is like Hitler coming back to tell the jews that he's their prophet sent to them after killing millions of jews..

3 Likes

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2012
hikmoj: u no even give d guy sat n sun to rest...
is all about busness...no time to rest. Na human meat dey d guy mind.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tintingz(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2012
caseless: he(paul) never ate with jesus, never met him or saw him. The list among them wrote 80 yrs after the death of jesus. Infact, the paul guy was a hunter of christains...hunting them down and taking them for execution. All of a sudden , he turned out to be an apostle.

This is like Hitler coming back to tell the jews that he's their prophet sent to them after killing millions of jews..
the apostle paul guy was even challenging Jesus christ disciples 'for preaching wrong Gospel' i wonder what kinda apostle will say such when he never met Jesus christ. . .

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Abeniboy: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2012
@ceasless u better b ceasful n mind ur words. People like u just die for nothing bec of wrong statement. What bring about private jet into dis topic if nt bec u lack moral and no respect for God's anointed. Any body can just involve churches in their topic just to get d attention of people. Both d false writer n wrong commends wil definitely recieve God's jugement
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: the apostle paul guy was even challenging Jesus christ disciples 'for preaching wrong Gospel' i wonder what kinda apostle will say such when he never met Jesus christ. . .
hmmmm...anti-christ apostle!
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by anishe(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2012
Techwriter: I will not be surprised if one Nlander runs his mouth against the church over this. The words church, pastor etc are so abused these days that ignoramus believe it. Last tima I saw some never-do-wells sleeping wt a woman under the pretext of praying for her to concieve and the medi carried it as "pastors". When you dupe in God's name u are called a pastor. Funny!

Another argument I hear most Muslims make when criticized for terrorism is to take people back to history when the "church" killed people en mass

Let me make it clear here Christianity was carved from Christ by those who observed the similarity of some people's life to that of Christ. Jesus is our model and unlike other religious leaders, he never killed nor married an underage. Judge who is a christian by the Christ he exhibits.

MAGA. By their posts, we shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2012
Noiseless2: Get an ear protector cos' sooner or later your boko bomb might go off by mistake with some ear crushing sound while you are planning to go bomb none muslims.
Again this is NOISY! *grabs soundproof*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano / LAWMA Official Arrested For Stealing Cables (Pictured) / NDLEA Uncovers ₦22 Billion Worth Of Tramadol Imported By Ukatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.