Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua (23172 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by ogbonssam: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2012
Christianity as instituted Christ is meant to teach repentance and salvation. It is meant to moderate the excesses and waywardness associated with human nature but the new generation pastors have perverted the course to mean material wealth and greed.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by maumau1: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2012
na wa o. God abeg help niger.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by OsunOriginal: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2012
Sirniyeh: Hello my people,
If you monitor my posts, you will know that I've always said it that some top pastors in nigeria are ritualists. I mean it. The victim here did not mistakenly mention church name. Its confirmed.
The human part is not used by the churches for money ritual, it is used for pulling crowd. You know that when there is crowd, money will flow in to buy jet.
Watchout they shall soon be exposed. I hope they will allow the man confess and they dont hide the identity of his client. But if a bishop name is mention, some will still critisize it and not believe. May God help us in this nigeria.

How are we sure the churches are not using this for money as well? Evil people can do anything - after all these devilish acts, they will start shouting Jesus. Interesting people.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by nikola(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2012
omo west:
Na wa oo! So you are clarifying between pastors because of the bad deeds, but you dont want to clarify between BH and muslim ..... I hate ppl that do not always be realistic in dealing with issues mostly in thIs country, religion will never allow us to move forward bcus we are all brainwashed, so if one of the great Nigeria pastor is guilty of thIs, will you tell me he is not a pastor? Let call a spade a spade
FOOD FOR THOUGHT!
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by nikola(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2012
tomakint:
I know people like you exist, who just love engaging in banal statements for the love of it. The Holy Spirit is the one that can convince you, I cannot help your caseless case cool
NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY OR DEFEND ANYONE OR COMMENTS MADE. I WOULD SIMPLY SAY DO GO THROUGH Techwriter's COMMENT.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2012
nikola:
NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY OR DEFEND ANYONE OR COMMENTS MADE. I WOULD SIMPLY SAY DO GO THROUGH Techwriter's COMMENT.
thank u...
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Daddyyy: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2012
smileyHmm dis guy must b a mistake 2 his family...may God protect us all 4rm pple like Joshua
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by redsun(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2012
Ignorance and suffer have turned nigerians into real life savages for real.Most of them are just walking corpses without an inkling of what life is all about.Looking for solutions to life problems in delusions,instead of using their nature giving hands and brains.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by greggng: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2012
it pains me that our society is decaying day and night. it even pains me more that some people have been deceived to the extent that tribalism has become their only companion.No tribe is immune from crime. it can be igbo , hausa or yoruba.Is a shame that someone is blaming an oba for not allowing the man to be killed like what happened in Alluu. Civilization must start somewhere. if you kill him what happens to his customers?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Lordave: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2012
Bossom cost pass Di.ck grin
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by redsun(m): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2012
He is probably an insane person that carts away human roads kills(human carcasses) that the system never bothers to clear out as always.All that delusional stories could just be a very mentally deranged man stories,given under high duress.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2012
caseless: Hmmmm....church people? Smh! No wonder private jet is the order of the day. We keep wondering why some followers who are on foot contribute for their pastors who own jets and mansion..

This baale must be mad...why did he stop the mobs? Is he not aware that some of our future leaders were lynched and killed last time in PH over latop of #10000 naira(based on false alarm)? this is about human life and the 'joshua canivore is still alive'.
Good talk
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Princess1982(f): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
So what if this man sold human remains to a few pastors or even churches that doesnt make Christianity as a whole bad your talking about one of the largest faiths in the world of course your going to have a few ungodly fakes among them. Thats like saying all Muslims are radicals and want to strap a bomb to their self and kill a bunch of people.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Princess1982: Thats like saying all Muslims are radicals and want to strap a bomb to their self and kill a bunch of people.
thank u! That's the mentallity of our people...they throw the baby away with the bathwater. I jst like u now now...*likes her*
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by talk2xp: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Techwriter: I will not be surprised if one Nlander runs his mouth against the church over this. The words church, pastor etc are so abused these days that ignoramus believe it. Last tima I saw some never-do-wells sleeping wt a woman under the pretext of praying for her to concieve and the medi carried it as "pastors". When you dupe in God's name u are called a pastor. Funny!

Another argument I hear most Muslims make when criticized for terrorism is to take people back to history when the "church" killed people en mass

Let me make it clear here Christianity was carved from Christ by those who observed the similarity of some people's life to that of Christ. Jesus is our model and unlike other religious leaders, he never killed nor married an underage. Judge who is a christian by the Christ he exhibits.

Hypocrite of the highest order thats what you are. And those the liked your comments are cowards just like yourself. Sometimes I wonder if some people reason before they act. If only u know of much of a looser you are on this one.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tintingz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
tomakint:
You still dont get it do you? God is a Spirit and those that worship Him must do so in spirit and in truth. Christianity is a deep religion!
what spirit? We already have spirit in us. . .we are not zombies nau
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Goldieluks: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Killing and eating a human like you is right evil and disgusting.
Nigeria..wetin person no go hear??
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tomakint: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
tintingz: what spirit? We already have spirit in us. . .we are not zombies nau
No you can never understand such a deep statement in your life, except the Holy Spirit interpretes it to you! Someone engaging in, "lie lie e-lie lie" is not expected to understand the spiritual and deep words of the BIBLE (the world most popular, powerful, sought-after and highest selling book for the past 40 years running)! Lord Jesus, thank you for making me to know the truth(Amen) cool

2 Likes

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tbaba1234: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is a sad case, it shows the decadence in our society. Joshua might be arrested but there will be many others, because there is s market for it. The question is how did our values get so eroded? What can be done?

If joshua was called abdullah, the kinds of comments on this thread would have been unprintable. Most of it,uncouth and silly. With all due respect to Nigerian Christians,many of the Christians on nairaland have very poor manners. That said, I know of many outstanding individuals that profess the faith.

For the Muslims, do not stoop to the level of insults,having good manners even online is the mark of a good Muslim. Bashing another does not make you look better.

As Nigerians, we should be able to have civil discussions about faith, politics n tribe without resorting to insults.

5 Likes

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
Read 1st Cor 15 vs 8
caseless: he(paul) never ate with jesus, never met him or saw him. The list among them wrote 80 yrs after the death of jesus. Infact, the paul guy was a hunter of christains...hunting them down and taking them for execution. All of a sudden , he turned out to be an apostle.

This is like Hitler coming back to tell the jews that he's their prophet sent to them after killing millions of jews..
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by yyb14: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
Abagworo: Take note for future references.
ok cool
Abagworo: Take note for future references.
ok
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by ubong560(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
D 1 wey vex me pass be say, woman part come de cost pass man own. WTF! WTF!! WTF!!! Br.east = N1500 Man d.ick = 1000. Na dis one dey vex me pass abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kano / LAWMA Official Arrested For Stealing Cables (Pictured) / NDLEA Uncovers ₦22 Billion Worth Of Tramadol Imported By Ukatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.