Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. (17158 Views)

Custom Game World At Soccermanager.com, Who Is In??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 3:42am On Nov 24, 2012
If u are a soccermanager freak like me, den here's d thread u'v been looking for....
If u got a any problem with ur club tactics, player rating, formations, play style or what so ever, feel free to post n d needed help will be there for you.....
Its as simple as this, post d players u'v got n there individual rating n d kinda team ur playing against, n i'll help with formations, play styles, in-game instructions. Hope to hear from u all.
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Homar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
I quit soccermanager cause they refuse to rate gomez to 94.
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Homar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Here is my first team and their ratings . Hart=92 azpicuelta =89 pique=95 vermaelen=91 coentrao=91 xabi alonso=94 kroos=90 kagawa=90 fabregas=95 mata=92 messi=99 .
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2012
Homar: I quit soccermanager cause they refuse to rate gomez to 94.
dats not a tangible reason homie... Login n enjoy d game...
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2012
Homar: Here is my first team and their ratings . Hart=92 azpicuelta =89 pique=95 vermaelen=91 coentrao=91 xabi alonso=94 kroos=90 kagawa=90 fabregas=95 mata=92 messi=99 .
too bad u'll need 2 buy a good cf 2 support messi...

Try dis formation tz been workin out pretty well...
5-2-3 | Tackling Style = Normal | Mentality = Normal | Passing Style = Mixed | Attacking Style = Mixed | Tempo = Normal | Pressing = Own Half. Play Style = Counter Attack, Men Behind Ball, Tight Marking,Target man.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2012
lil jboy: too bad u'll need 2 buy a good cf 2 support messi...

5-2-3 | Tackling Style = Normal | Mentality = Normal | Passing Style = Mixed | Attacking Style = Mixed | Tempo = Normal | Pressing = Own Half. Play Style = Counter Attack, Men Behind Ball, Tight Marking,Target man.

I just registered my team. It seems to be fun. I have won my Two games. Friendlies though

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2012
lil jboy: too bad u'll need 2 buy a good cf 2 support messi...

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
teeo:

I just registered my team. It seems to be fun. I have won my Two games. Friendlies though
its so much homie, jst update me wen u got a prob
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
lil jboy: its so much homie, jst update me wen u got a prob

Kk
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by iykak47: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2012
secession
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2012
iykak47: secession
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Homar(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2012
Ratings are here again . Pirlo 94 bonucci 91 marchisio 92 asamoah 91 vidal 92 pogba 85 juve doing great .
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
I dey tel u ma guy.. Those pple la die... Reason giv zenetti wey stil b 92rating n as old as 38.
Vidal jst got one rating increase, n robinho dropped 3" ratings...too bad. Sneijder also dropped one rating.
I manage alotta teams, i'll post my players later. N am also tryna build young team wif d likes of
#iker munian
#mario gotze
#marco rues
#neymar
#matt hummels
#vidal
#sanchez
#t.muller
#g.bale
etc... SM sweet joor
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Homar(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2012
Gotze should get 92 in the next rating .
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by toolpusher(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Guys come join me in World Championship 2297
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2013
toolpusher: Guys come join me in World Championship 2297
whats d game world id number?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by ndriqim: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
this is my team (photo) can anyone tell me the best formation for my team
p.s there are 3 other teams that are strong like my team .
thanks in advance

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
ndriqim: this is my team (photo) can anyone tell me the best formation for my team
p.s there are 3 other teams that are strong like my team .
thanks in advance
I can't see the pic very Well.... can you list their names?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by ndriqim: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
GK :Buffon ,Hart
Defense: Ramos,Kompany,Benatia,Jerome Boateng,Ivanovic, zabaleta, felipe luis , leighton baines, piszczek.
Midfield/wingers: Yaya Toure, Fernandinho, Moutinho,Busquets,Rakitic,Iniesta, Hazard, Silva,Neymar,Cazorla, Lavezzi
Attack: Cavani,Benzema, Tevez , Lukaku

Hope u know their ratings smiley

there are three other teams that are strong any good formation would help me smiley

33024 game world ID
Thanx a lot cheesy
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
omo your team bad gan..... I've got a formation that may work for you

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
but I think your squad has too much Old n unnecessary guys that you need to dispose....
if you want to love forward sell these guys -
ivanovic
baines
boateng
piszczek
lavezzi
tevez
cavani ( to me he is just over rated)
.... I had a team with over squad and I started losing matches but I let go of some players and am back to my winning ways and something else....u need to find a suitable formation for your team.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
play a 3-5-2
1-hart
2-Ramos
3-Benatia
4-kompany(Ramos, benatia )
5-toure (fernandinho )
6-rakitic (carzola )
7-hazard (Silva )
8-fernandinho
9-neymar
10-benzema
11-iniesta (hazard, Silva )

the ones in bracket are the possible substitute.

NORMAL
ATTACKING
DIRECT
MIXED
FAST(NORMAL)
ALL OVER

COUNTER ATTACK
PLAY MAKER
TARGET MAN
(others is NO)

Remember to make your No.6 your playmaker.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
players you need to buy.

BERNAT
M.VALBUENA
BRUNO (he is a goal keeper 30/88, buy him and sell buffon )
D.BLIND
S.AURIER
and see if you can lure another good (F) to your team then sell cavani. when you do tell me

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by ndriqim: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thank you so much i hope this formation works for me ,in one week the new season will start
I'll try to sell these players that u told me , but i wonder does this has any function (selling those players)

thanks again we will be in touch smiley
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by ndriqim: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
and can u tell me some other players i need to have smiley
and against strong teams should i play this formation or what ?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
ndriqim: Thank you so much i hope this formation works for me ,in one week the new season will start
I'll try to sell these players that u told me , but i wonder does this has any function (selling those players)

thanks again we will be in touch smiley
you need to sell those Old men joor..... maintain a little team with a Nice formation

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
ndriqim: and can u tell me some other players i need to have smiley
and against strong teams should i play this formation or what ?
just maintain that formation right from pre-season..... you will see the result

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by ndriqim: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
i have a game against a 93 team rating, tactics : 433 wingers , tackling Normal, Mentality Attacking, passing mixed , attacking mixed , tempo normal, pressing own half , tight marking & use play maker , how should i play cuz i know that 352 doesn't work against 433wingers ?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
ndriqim: i have a game against a 93 team rating, tactics : 433 wingers , tackling Normal, Mentality Attacking, passing mixed , attacking mixed , tempo normal, pressing own half , tight marking & use play maker , how should i play cuz i know that 352 doesn't work against 433wingers ?
433wingers is a very tricky formation...

THERE'S something I do anything I Don't know the formation to counter a manager with.... and what is it?.... I copy my partner's formation, I mean, exactly the formation he plays.... try it n see How it works.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jboy onkas (Barcelona)
Jboy onkas steered Barcelona to victory against AC
Milan. Barcelona outclassed AC Milan and thrashed
them 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture. Pedro scored a
goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his
performance. Messi and Rodríguez were also
amongst the goalscorers...... so happy eh, I just won a division 1 trophy amidst a troublesome season.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by ndriqim: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
what formation and tactics should i play against strong 352,451&(defensive) help cause im getting trouble with this and whats the best 433wingers tactics if u know . Thanks have a nice time
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2014
ndriqim: what formation and tactics should i play against strong 352,451&(defensive) help cause im getting trouble with this and whats the best 433wingers tactics if u know . Thanks have a nice time
for a 433 winger..... use this tactics......
hard - attacking
long ball - mixed
normal - own half
all YES except off-side trap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keshi Loves Possession Football - Mikel / Ajax, Betis, NFF, Enyimba Celebrate Finidi George At 51 / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.