Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. (17401 Views)

Custom Game World At Soccermanager.com, Who Is In??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by ghostboi: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2016
he plays a 433B
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
ghostboi:
i have a match with real madrid this thursday am managing man u

please help me this are my player's
defender'
rojo,valencia,ashley young,luke shaw
midfilder
mkhitaryan,oscar,herrara,shinderli
forward
Gotze,di maria,juan mata,Reus,martial...please i need your help
from your list.... you don't have a CB, F(C),M(C) not attacking midfielders
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Busquetsdon: 2:13am On Jan 27, 2017
Hey there. I need a default formation that i can use for my team in most games and get a winning result. Can you help me please?

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Busquetsdon:
Hey there. I need a default formation that i can use for my team in most games and get a winning result. Can you help me please?
4-3-3A..... HARD, VERY ATTACKING, MIXED - MIXED, FAST, OWN HALF....
and sell some of your Attacking Midfielders... old ones and low rated.
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by dumininu01(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2018
liljboy:
4-3-3A..... HARD, VERY ATTACKING, MIXED - MIXED, FAST, OWN HALF....
and sell some of your Attacking Midfielders... old ones and low rated.
u still play the game?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
dumininu01:
u still play the game?
not much... man don busy na
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by dumininu01(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
liljboy:
not much... man don busy na
loll i understand if u still play lemme know yo gameworld...
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
dumininu01:
loll i understand if u still play lemme know yo gameworld...
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by oluwapheeme: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Who still play soccer manager??
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Agbajelola35: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
I have a match with Valencia, wat do you think about this formation

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Agbajelola35:
your forward Morales or fitness dey low and chiellini is not an LB... last time I checked he is LC... Plays well on a 3-man defensive formation
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2020
I just thought of looking for Nairalanders who play this game too, I'm not too surprised though

This game can give you headaches for sure grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Agbajelola35:

You're more likely to lose your match due to your players not being fit enough (your forward line is weak due to this), you could even end up getting them injured (especially for lengthy periods) if you have substitutes then use them instead. You may lose your match if you reorganize.

Then try add attacking and/or defensive instructions to your players too
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by dumininu01(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nace5:

You're more likely to lose your match due to your players not being fit enough (your forward line is weak due to this), you could even end up getting them injured (especially for lengthy periods) if you have substitutes then use them instead. You may lose your match if you reorganize.

Then try add attacking and/or defensive instructions to your players too
which gameworld are you bro?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2020
dumininu01:
which gameworld are you bro?
would've given you one... But it's filled up... Like 19 manager in division one already
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by dumininu01(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
liljboy:
would've given you one... But it's filled up... Like 19 manager in division one already
Alright bro no p...
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by dumininu01(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
liljboy:
bro what's the best formation currently... 4231 and 433wingers have not been working for me recently grin grin
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Jazzlite: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
liljboy:
How's your Redmi 7?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jazzlite:

How's your Redmi 7?
amazing .. still serving me well..

Looking for something to SS and post here?
https://www.nairaland.com/5915853/dont-buy-xiaomi-devices-youve
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by Jazzlite: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
liljboy:
amazing .. still serving me well..

Looking for something to SS and post here?
https://www.nairaland.com/5915853/dont-buy-xiaomi-devices-youve
no
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by abham: 4:49am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello, can we set up a Leauge or if there is one for NL, where can I join.
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by liljboy(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2020
abham:
Hello, can we set up a Leauge or if there is one for NL, where can I join.
would have given you one but it's pretty filled up already... You wanna create ?
Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by abham: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2020
We need to get people interested so it won’t be dull.
liljboy:
would have given you one but it's pretty filled up already... You wanna create ?

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About SOCCERMANAGER.COM. by rawlineo2000(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmmm... Wow nairalander do play this game. Who has an interesting game world I can join.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / List Of All The Winners At The NFF-Aiteo Football Awards. / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.