Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Former Trybesmen Rapper Kunle Bello Falsely Abducted By Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Trybesmen Rapper Kunle Bello Falsely Abducted By Police (1177 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Photos: Ex-trybesmen Member, Freestyle Is Married / Photos: Former Trybesmen Member, Freestyle, Weds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Trybesmen Rapper Kunle Bello Falsely Abducted By Police by mitchyy(f): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2012
Former Trybesmen rapper and host of One Mic Naija show Kunle Bello was falsely abducted by police around 11:55pm last night and hasn’t been heard from since.

He told the whole story from his Twitter account till he stopped early this morning and hasn’t been heard from since. Read his tweets below as he kept us updated as the act was carried out:

“So I’ve just been carried with bout 5 of my peoples by the Nigerian Police Force. We dey inside Black Maria and they’ve said nothing”

“This Is Nigeria! There you are minding ur own business and the people meant to protect ur life and property will come to arrest U forcefully ”

“I dunno. Somewhere in Yaba sha. I will slap the next person that says some ‘are U sure…’ RT @TheTosyn: @kunlebello where r u for real”

“They are Sabo Policemen btw. DPO Sabo dey here too ”

“They put the only babe they carried in solitary confinement. Doctor”s fiancee. Chick must be out of her damn mind! ”

“It’s almost funny. Only it isn’t! They just driving around picking random people. Now we’re in front of emBARssy. ”

“Now we’re @ Fola Agoro. Whoever’s driving this Black Maria(h) is high on some cheap drugs ”

“Just passed Roadrunners (our original destination)…they didn’t even blink. Settlement confirmed! ”

“Settle ke? We haven’t been spoken to. Just manhandled and dumped in a black Maria(h) RT @RicDizZLe: @kunlebello how much una settle? ”

“On my spare battery now. I worry for the girl in solitary confinement. This driver is doing ‘Hypnotized’ on the highway ”

“Uh oh, looks like we’re headed to Alausa. Apparently they’re just playing it by ear….or not ”

“We don reach Alausa. Just had to pee in a jerry can in front of like 30 other men. Aint no thang. Still no word from our captors, the NPF ”

“Many people here are convinced that RoadRunners re-opening was the catalyst for these seemingly-random arrests. That’s just sad ”

“Still in sum classroom type enclosure in Alausa wit some hardened criminals. OK, they’re just fellow friday rockers. Not even the rowdy type ”

Apparently, some of his friends have gotten to the Alausa where he's being held.
And this is what one of them tweeted:
"Two officers Rotimi Idowu and Ologun Theophilus are demanding I tip them to check if @kunlebello is here"

Naija! Is this is what our country has turned into? Is this how jobless our Nigerian police has become? I think the Lagos government should also give attention to ways to curb the excesses of the Law enforcement officials. No wonder Nigeria was ranked as the worst country to be born in. Its pitiable.

http://www.gistville.com/2012/11/former-trybesmen-rapper-kunle-bello-falsely-abducted-by-police/

Re: Former Trybesmen Rapper Kunle Bello Falsely Abducted By Police by mitchyy(f): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Finally, he just got released. Moderators, please take this to frontpage let peope see how mean our Nigerian police can be.

(1) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Is No Longer The Richest Black Woman On Earth / Picture Of Seyi Law And His Car Held Down By Policemen / Lil Wayne Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.