Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. (842 Views)

Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal / Oldest Bible Found In Palestine Confirms Jesus Was A Servant Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by fatimah24: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2012
Peace be unto you all my dear readers. This article should please be read by both Muslims and Christians. As we all knw, there is a war now going on betweens the isrealites and the Palestinians. This war has a reason behind it. It is not based on political issues or religion. It has to do with the demolition of a mosque called Al-Qasa. This mosque was built on the ruins of Solomon. During the time of Solomon, people still practised magic, so when he got to find out, he sent his soldiers to seize the books they use then and hid it with soldiers guarding it. When he died, the soldiers found out how powerful it is and took the book. It was with the possession of this book that 'Illuminati and free masons' were created. Now, the Jews want to demolish the mosque and build a temple there. Once that temple is built, the dajjal(anti-Christ) will appear because the temple is being built for him. That is why a new world order (that's one goverment in the world) wants to b made so that the anti-Christ can rule the worl. That's why the U. S are in support of the war and wants the mosque demolished. So please, we need to clear our differences and joins heads nd pray that the Jews don't win this war cos they are doing it for the anti-Christ. Both christains and Muslims know we are waiting for the coming of prophet Isa(Jesus). If u don't believe me, pls check for the signs of end time in any of your holy books, both christains and Muslims. Thanks.
Re: The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2012
fatimah24: Peace be unto you all my dear readers. This article should please be read by both Muslims and Christians. As we all knw, there is a war now going on betweens the isrealites and the Palestinians. This war has a reason behind it. It is not based on political issues or religion. It has to do with the demolition of a mosque called Al-Qasa. This mosque was built on the ruins of Solomon. During the time of Solomon, people still practised magic, so when he got to find out, he sent his soldiers to seize the books they use then and hid it with soldiers guarding it. When he died, the soldiers found out how powerful it is and took the book. It was with the possession of this book that 'Illuminati and free masons' were created. Now, the Jews want to demolish the mosque and build a temple there. Once that temple is built, the dajjal(anti-Christ) will appear because the temple is being built for him. That is why a new world order (that's one goverment in the world) wants to b made so that the anti-Christ can rule the worl. That's why the U. S are in support of the war and wants the mosque demolished. So please, we need to clear our differences and joins heads nd pray that the Jews don't win this war cos they are doing it for the anti-Christ. Both christains and Muslims know we are waiting for the coming of prophet Isa(Jesus). If u don't believe me, pls check for the signs of end time in any of your holy books, both christains and Muslims. Thanks.

Empirical evidence pls
Re: The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by abrajproperty: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
jews again...........hmmmm
Re: The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by fatimah24: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
obasy09:

Empirical evidence pls
check out all d happenings around u. I think dat shoyld b enough evidence. This article was written out of a lot of research. Believe or not. Mine is just to create awareness nd let people know wat to expect in d future.
Re: The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
fatimah24: check out all d happenings around u. I think dat shoyld b enough evidence. This article was written out of a lot of research. Believe or not. Mine is just to create awareness nd let people know wat to expect in d future.

Noted
Re: The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by gonon: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
I am surprised that we concerned ourselves with conflicts in far away places but we forget about our own problem/conflict here. For all I care, both countries can go to blazes
Re: The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by fatimah24: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
gonon: I am surprised that we concerned ourselves with conflicts in far away places but we forget about our own problem/conflict here. For all I care, both countries can go to blazes
their problem would affect us in d future. I don't think u understand anythin written in d article. Or do u think wen d anti Christ appears it won't affect u? Or end tym won't affect u. Just there nd watch.
Re: The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. by Psalhadeen: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
The lsrael-Palestine crisis where the govt in Palestine is being ruled n governed by the Hamas militant group was not caused because of ur reason(s) above;but as a result of lsraelis military strategy of always targeting their commanders and not their recruits or lower officers.The Hamas militants launchd more than 1,400 rockets into lsrael to avenge the death of their Commander who was killed by d lsraeli military during a scuffle last year or this year.That has always been the strategy of lsrael's military, ''kill d shepherd n d flock'll scatter''.

(1) (Reply)

Situations And Circumstances VS Our Relationship With God. / 20 Facts About Pope Francis / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.