Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises (14553 Views)

Faith Building Bible Scriptures For Every Challenge In Life / Reason For The Change In Meanings Of The Scriptures? / Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
When the chips are down and all hope seems lost regarding your relationship; you would need to draw comfort from the most reliable and ever-relevant Book ever- The Bible.

Embedded in It are answers to those rhetorical relationship questions of yours. By faith, read and think of It as a Loving God speaking to encourage you: It's not over yet.

The Scriptures has solutions to all relationship situation anyone reading this might be going through. For brevity's sake, I did split them into different classes.

Let's see some of them:

1. Heartbreak Situation - He/she left you for someone else?

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. (Romans 12:19)

When my father and my mother (fiance and fiancée) forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. (Psalms 27:10)

2. "Age Is Not On Your Side" situation?

But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute. (Psalms 141: 8 )

TO EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven: (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

3. Heart break: He/she left you because of your physical condition?

My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my plague; and my neighbors and my near ones stand afar off. For in You, O Lord, do I hope; You will answer, O Lord my God. (Psalms 38:11,15)

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. (Jeremiah 30:17)

4. Your wedding is close and the money isn't forthcoming?

And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase. (Job 8:7)

5. When your haters say you can't get married at the time stipulated?

Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son. (Genesis 18:14)

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. (Habakkuk 2:3)

6. If they keep mocking you, saying, "Won't you go and get married?"

GOD setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land. (Psalms 68:6)

And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. (Genesis 2:22)

7. If you toyed with your "prime years" and now you're older and wants to settle down.

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD. (Psalms 25:7)

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. (Romans 9:15-16)

Simple, but true. Every relationship challenge has a comforting Word from the Master- Jesus. In case, you lost your fiancée/fiancé to the cold hands of death, may God who has multiple plans fill that emotional void in Jesus Name! . sad smiley

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by brunofarad(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Thanks op
Will forward this to someone

Happy sunday to u all
2016 at sight.

GOD IS GREAT

2 Likes

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
brunofarad:
Thanks op
Will forward this to someone

Thanks bro. That's the aim. cheesy
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Spanner4(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Guy so u get sense like dis Op? One bottle of Orijin for u my guy, some scriptures get me cracking, where are all my nairalanders Bae? Make una come and see o

1 Like

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Spanner4:
Guy so u get sense like dis Op? One bottle of Orijin for u my guy, some scriptures get me cracking, where are all my nairalanders Bae? Make una come and see o
Hmm...thanks tho
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Spanner4(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
emusmith:
Hmm...thanks tho
U re welcm, expect all my guys to dissect dis
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Spanner4:

U re welcm, expect all my guys to dissect dis
how? cheesy
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by ClassCaptain(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hian..
Kudos to The Op.
Won't be surprised to find these on Facebook walls soon

1 Like

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by BreezyRita(f): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one emusmith

I have more
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Spanner4(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
emusmith:
how? cheesy

Smiles, all relationship masters like u, tosney2much, Airforce,kossyblaze,and so many others
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
BreezyRita:
Nice one emusmith

I have more

Would love to read them... smiley
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Hian..

Kudos to The Op.

Won't be surprised to find these on Facebook walls soon
Fnx
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by BreezyRita(f): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
emusmith:

Would love to read them... smiley

Yeah. This is your thread wink

No point trying to share in your glory grin
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by elantraceey(f): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice one.

Emusmith don't be scared, I come in peace grin
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
BreezyRita:

Yeah. This is your thread wink

No point trying to share in your glory grin
Seriously lol...it's okay. Be a blessing to someone, ok?

Just make it lucid and apparent, like mine tongue, so it will be easy for folks to apply.
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
elantraceey:
Nice one.

Emusmith don't be scared, I come in peace grin

Lol... cheesy
Thanks dearie.
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by nawtibownie: 1:32am On Dec 27, 2015
This is cool. Some Bible verses are quite funny. cheesy

Dear ex, I pray that may you prosper in every way and.............. (to be continued) wink

3 Likes

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2015
nawtibownie:
This is cool. Some Bible verses are quite funny. cheesy

Dear ex, I pray that may you prosper in every way and.............. (to be continued) wink

smileyThat's a good way to start... wink

2 Likes

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by snadguy007(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice one enus..... What about a situation where my wife is looking for the fruit of the womb nko??

4 Likes

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by nnamdibig(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2015
snadguy007:
Nice one enus..... What about a situation where my wife is looking for the fruit of the womb nko??

Wow, I would have added for married couples..ermm...God said in Gen. 1:28

And God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth---It's not a promise but a command! Whenever you see animals(which were not created in God's likeness) deliver, then know, yours is meant to happen. Praise God for it and keep a good attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
So nothing about feminine equality, legal rights or wife abuse Typical.
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by braine(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Number 7 on the list is just too hypocritical! Ahan! Its funny how people turn the scriptures to their advantage.
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
braine:
Number 7 on the list is just too hypocritical! Ahan! Its funny how people turn the scriptures to their advantage.
Provide the "correct" one or shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by opalu: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2015
The bible is a bunch of keys. There is no problem of man or closed door that doesn't have its right key therein.

1 Like

Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by sotall(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2015
ok
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Toeyoursea(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my
transgressions: according to thy mercy
remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O
LORD. (Psalms 25:7)

Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my
transgressions: according to thy mercy
remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O
LORD. (Psalms 25:7)
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by CountDracula(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2015
Hilarious...
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by Pavore9: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2015
What is for one who has a cheating spouse?
Re: Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises by kaziblake(f): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are My Tithes Acceptable Unto God Even Though I Don't Go To Church / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.