Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

10 Types Of People On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of People On Nairaland (10862 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by donotbanme1: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
Iaz93: WTF!!? Damn!! Is this a THREAD?

It is a NEEDLE...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by vislabraye(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
@Op. You don't even know how to classify people.
You think every1 is like you(because you're a thief) who has -ve xter
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Machini(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Is it just me or does anyone else feel dis is meant for facebook n not nairaland? I feel d OP just replaced 'facebook' with 'nairaland' in ALMOST evrywhere facebook ws supposed to appear, yes, i used almost cos he actually forgot to do so in point number 10.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by bealuv(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by bealuv(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
Machini: Is it just me or does anyone else feel dis is meant for facebook n not nairaland? I feel d OP just replaced 'facebook' with 'nairaland' in ALMOST evrywhere facebook ws supposed to appear, yes, i used almost cos he actually forgot to do so in point number 10.
its been said above severally no nid to repeat a point already made
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nuezha(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
The Versatile: they're everywhere, they make sense all the time and are criticised by a few. They comment only when it is necessary.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by murtalaa(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
saltanmilala: [b]1. The Lurker – This person never posts anything. Never likes anything. Never comments on anything. However, in casual conversation they will mention, "Oh yeah, I saw you had posted that on Nairaland." You know they are there, but they leave no trace evidence.

2. The Stalker – The stalker is not that much different from the lurker. You know they are there. You know they read EVERYTHING you post. They may even mention it to others in face-to-face conversations. They look at all your photos. They may even send you chat messages or post on your wall – a lot. As with stalkers in real life, the Nairaland stalker must be gotten rid of. Stalking is a crime out here in the real world. My suggestion – Mods block them.

3. The Thief – Have you ever posted something on Nairaland only to find that the thread has been taken over by someone else? They may just take over the conversation or they may change the subject entirely. They may even steal your status and post it as their own. i am also a thief because i stole this idea and edited some few things..... If it keeps happening, unfriend them or block them.

4. The Attention Seeker – The attention seeker posts cryptic comments like, "how does this change the price of garri in the market,"

5. The Promoter – This Nairalander only posts links to his/her blog, or invites you to every concert, or only posts about Mary Kay or Scentsy or For Ladies Only. I don't mind shameless self-promotion, but use other social sites for that, not your personal profile.

6. The gamer – Does nothing else than to come to nairaland and start up silly games.....

7. The preacher – This optimist only posts inspirational topics or anything related to God. I love God. He is totally awesome. I love inspirational quotes too. Just don't make it the only think your nairaland account is about. Or, get a fan page.

8. The Drunk – While great for entertainment late at night, or in some extreme cases by 10am, the drunk only posts when they have had one too many. Posts often need a cypher to understand and can be very angry. It is suggested that you advise your friend against drunk posting. If you ARE the drunk I highly recommend quitting. Drinking. Not commenting on Nairaland. Then you don't have to wake up and try to delete drunken posts all your friends already saw anyway.

9. The Whiner – Every topic is about how horrible their life is. How much it hurts or sucks to be them. They post cryptic comments like, "I told you, you know who you are," in the hopes that people will fall into their trap and ask what happened. They also tend to over share personal details. I don't need to know about your bathroom habits. we dont want to know your problems,ok

10. The Poor Grammarian – This is the person who spells so badly that you want to ask how on Earth they can not write simple sentences in their native language. Punctuation is ignored or abused. Even if you are using a smart phone to post to Facebook, they have spell check! They have auto correct. They have qwerty keyboards. At least TRY to spell correctly! Please. ok?
[/b]
100. Santigo that wrote this, is really a santigo..........[color=#990000][/color]
shocked cool shocked angry wink smiley shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry[color=#990000]

Add these:

11. Scammers
12. Spammers
13. Incurable bigots
14. ITKs
15. Oyibo Wannabes
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by jamebex(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Inexhaustive- coz i dont seem to fit into any of your classification.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Machini: Is it just me or does anyone else feel dis is meant for facebook n not nairaland? I feel d OP just replaced 'facebook' with 'nairaland' in ALMOST evrywhere facebook ws supposed to appear, yes, i used almost cos he actually forgot to do so in point number 10.
It is a post gotten 4rm Facebook. I read it there last wk.
miteolu:

11. The jobless like the OP

12. Advertisers

13. Garri people
14. The fools that post '1st to comment' & even thank God for been an I.D.I.O.T.

15. The people that ask how a post made it to the FP.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by tinuolababy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
babarazy:
GBAGAUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
there's no gbagaun in that statement.it's written in Pigin.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
do not ban me:

No It is a NEEDLE...
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU TELL AM
well jor
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=18pt]all the above mentionedwere meant for facebook users no jokes i have seen something like this
on facebook. Hmmmmmm find better thing tell us jor @ Op [/size]
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by denzel2009: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
Johnwizzy: I heard Nairaland is requitting people as Moderators...It will pays if u apply now b4 it's too late...Jobless dummy

*recruiting
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by roughneck: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
D man made it clear that he stole and edited d piece.. what is now vexing those of u saying he copied it from facebook..

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Drunk: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
iamswizz:
8. The Drunk – While great for entertainment late at night, or in some extreme cases by 10am, the drunk only posts when they have had one too many. Posts often need a cypher to understand and can be very angry. It is suggested that you advise your friend against drunk posting. If you ARE the drunk I highly recommend quitting. Drinking. Not commenting on Nairaland. Then you don't have to wake up and try to delete drunken posts all your friends already saw anyway.

Which type of N airalandLord are you?

Why should you include me in your post?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Lero15(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
11 highlighters- dos dat wil highlight d whole thread instead of jst commenting alone
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Tochiilo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
We are in all round so any way na way!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: pls this shouldn't be here,its not funny but I like it coz its true so where do I fall?

9.The whiner

NEXT TIME, DONT QUOTE LONG POST FOR A SENTENCE!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
paris10: What about those that only comment on a particular section, you don't see them contributing anything to national matters. These are the hypocrites, ill-wishers, cynics and critics of Nigeria.. e.g travel section moderator.

Sharaaap!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by armadeo(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivacious vivi: Op u forgot to add "the perennial quotes". They re-quote a 20 paragraph topic only to respond with 2 words!

They are the most annoying of all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by ibsureboy: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
Succeeded in wasting my time with this post. crySucceeded in wasting my time with this post.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by felifeli: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
iamswizz: 1. The Lurker – This person never posts anything. Never likes anything. Never comments on anything. However, in casual conversation they will mention, "Oh yeah, I saw you had posted that on Nairaland." You know they are there, but they leave no trace evidence.

2. The Stalker – The stalker is not that much different from the lurker. You know they are there. You know they read EVERYTHING you post. They may even mention it to others in face-to-face conversations. They look at all your photos. They may even send you chat messages or post on your wall – a lot. As with stalkers in real life, the Nairaland stalker must be gotten rid of. Stalking is a crime out here in the real world. My suggestion – Mods block them.

3. The Thief – Have you ever posted something on Nairaland only to find that the thread has been taken over by someone else? They may just take over the conversation or they may change the subject entirely. They may even steal your status and post it as their own. i am also a thief because i stole this idea and edited some few things..... If it keeps happening, unfriend them or block them.

4. The Attention Seeker – The attention seeker posts cryptic comments like, "how does this change the price of garri in the market,"

5. The Promoter – This Nairalander only posts links to his/her blog, or invites you to every concert, or only posts about Mary Kay or Scentsy or For Ladies Only. I don't mind shameless self-promotion, but use other social sites for that, not your personal profile.

6. The gamer – Does nothing else than to come to nairaland and start up silly games.....

7. The preacher – This optimist only posts inspirational topics or anything related to God. I love God. He is totally awesome. I love inspirational quotes too. Just don't make it the only think your nairaland account is about. Or, get a fan page.

9. The Whiner – Every topic is about how horrible their life is. How much it hurts or sucks to be them. They post cryptic comments like, "I told you, you know who you are," in the hopes that people will fall into their trap and ask what happened. They also tend to over share personal details. I don't need to know about your bathroom habits. we dont want to know your problems,ok

10. The Poor Grammarian – This is the person who spells so badly that you want to ask how on Earth they can not write simple sentences in their native language. Punctuation is ignored or abused. Even if you are using a smart phone to post to Facebook, they have spell check! They have auto correct. They have qwerty keyboards. At least TRY to spell correctly! Please. ok?

Which type of N airalandLord are you?

You are The Thief
You stole this fro Facebook
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by myssy(f): 12:56am On Nov 25, 2012
e neva complete oo, cos ntin dere defines me. The one whu only reads nd neva comments ... Dis is a first
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by toluleke(m): 1:22am On Nov 25, 2012
(11) stupid posters
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 25, 2012
my question to who ever posted this is how much time do you have to waste on nairaland and why do you judge others?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by bonetalk(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2012
salam001: @op,you forgot to add the "first to comment" people
they still fall under the attention seeking people
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Revolva(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2012
Yes the Tribalists and the nepotics
Padi padi people especially the mods
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 25, 2012
Seun is a stalker n lurker
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
What about those that quotes long news/ texts and at the end just place a smiley or smh
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Bootybuttchic(f): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
D nigerian gurlz insultin type
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Abbott(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
This shoulda made part of your list.

4. The Article Replicators/Thread Redundanderers. These group of people will quote the whole article/post, even though it is abominably long, only to write a useless sentence.
You just want to reach over and strangle the infernals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hapi Bornday Teissys / Ugliest Male Nler / All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.