Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo (843 Views)

Rocket Your Website To Top Position On Google, Bing, Alexa, And Yahoo In 30 Days / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo by barapistis(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
good people on nl , some infor marketing forums i see on the internet gives me something to think about us here..i know there are some good guys in the house but most still sell what they should make available for free...i see guys ranking a site with a very competitive keyword in 4days and shearing their ideas with others ..i see them giving out most information that we normaly sell here for free...now i have a site am to complet in two weeks.i need ideas on how to rank it .
Re: Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo by barapistis(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
i need ideas on how to rank the sit to the first page in ten days...either by crook or hook on the major search engine without getting slaped..i need to make some cool xmas cash from this xmas guys.make una help now
Re: Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo by Emmelix(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
@bara: you see we nigerian like short cut,you statement "by crook or hook" gave you away.
If you want something do the following

Aspire: now you are in the aspiring state,you want you site/blog to be rank

Acquire: here you learn the skills needed to rank high

Apply: you apply what you have learned ligetimately

There is no get rich formular dude!
Re: Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo by barapistis(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
my guy most webmasters of this days dont go the traditional way of getting ranked..there is no time for those long processes..example, i host a site eg on pc,how long do you expect me to wait till i manage to be in the tenth page. that may take u to 3years with countless articles,..can you wait that long
Re: Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo by mavtrevor(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Then employ the services of an expert SEO firm to help you if you do not want to use the traditional ways. Optimize both your site and posts (if its a blog) and build backlinks, avoid all black hat seo strategies b4 you get slapped. If you really understand the Search engine ranking factors then you'll surely rank for any keyword even within hours.
Re: Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo by barapistis(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
mod. why you they hide our post now..you surpose they fear small small oh
Re: Who Can Teach The House On Rocket Powered Seo by Emmelix(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
If you really understand the Search engine ranking factors then you'll surely rank for any keyword even within hours.[/quote].

@netmedia: are you savvy in seo

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Using Realtorpress Themes For Wordpress / Forex And Web Design Training. / How Do I Get Company Email Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.