Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash (1167 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cars In The World! / Detergent Or Liquid Soap For Car Wash? / Bugatti Veyron 16.4: World's Most Expensive Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash by redcliff: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
expensive car wash which he does – from his PARENTS’ GARAGE.

Car-nut Gurcharn, 30, has a string of celebrity clients and takes up to 250 HOURS to clean each motor.

He has cleaned hundreds of dream machines including a Lamborghini Gallardo (pictured), Bugatti Veyron and an orange McLaren F1 GTR worth £5 million.

Supercar driving playboys slammed by Knightsbridge residents

Since he started the business five years ago he has travelled the world with his hi-tech kit which includes a microscope, 100 cleaning fluids and £8,200 car wax.

Gurcharn charges customers up to £7,200 for a wash which includes polishing and buffing every inch of the car inside and out – FIVE times.

He even uses a computerised microscope – normally used by forensic scientists – to examine the body work for the minutest scratch not even visible to the naked eye.

Gurcharn, who drives an iconic MK1 Volkswagen Golf GTi, started his passion for cleaning by washing his neighbours’ cars with a bucket and a sponge – for FREE.

He said: ”When I was younger I washed neighbours’ cars and my dad’s car whenever I could.

”They never paid me, I loved it so much I did it for free.

”Things have built up from there and now I’m cleaning some of the fastest, most powerful sports cars in the world.

”People come to me and they want the best treatment going for their car.

Read Gurcharn’s top tips for washing your car

”If you’ve got a £500,000 car then a few grand for cleaning is worth it.

read the rest here http://swns.com/news/britains-most-expensive-car-wash-4122/
Re: Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
250 hrs or 250 minutes? How long will you take in driving the car if you spend 10 days cleaning it?
Re: Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash by Areaboy2(m): 2:28am On Nov 25, 2012
dominique: 250 hrs or 250 minutes? How long will you take in driving the car if you spend 10 days cleaning it?

the webby does indeed say 250 hours. That would include some serious waxing with grooming, as well as sauna and a massage for the car, some pedicure too while they are at it grin

2 Likes

Re: Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash by dominique(f): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
Area_boy:

the webby does indeed say 250 hours. That would include some serious waxing with grooming, as well as sauna and a massage for the car, some pedicure too while they are at it grin

Pedicure for where? the tyres cheesy
Re: Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash by DAY12(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
250hrs on 1 car or Train? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Britain’s (world's) Most Expensive Car Wash by Areaboy2(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
dominique:

Pedicure for where? the tyres cheesy

what else can I say? lol

I duno why else a car will be washed for 250 hrs. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ford Kuga Jeep, Nissan Murano Jeep Or Audi Sport Car? / Mini Cooper? Safe Car! But Kia Rio and Hyundai Accent are death traps! / Import A Car And Minivan Or Buy Locally - Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.