Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos (15033 Views)

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos) / Criminals Who Hijack Lorries And Buses Arrested In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by KINGwax(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2012
The OP is using style to alert his accomplices. He's one of those bad eggs in the force who give out in-place strategies of the police to his buddies to foil the attempts of the force!
Well, i didn't knw dt, but your information was so stupid!
Now dt they really don't knw why they've been failing when tryin to rob these places, they should be thankful to u for dollin out an effective police strategy to them!
All they needed to do now is also restrategize! Nonsense.
And someone said both d CEO of nairaland and his mods are intelligent! **spits**
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by abioila(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2012
acidtalk: I am sorry but this is just a crappy write-up from a jobless writer.

Shey na police wey never reach for town go dey enter market, cyber cafe and hotel?

Does this nonsense change the statistics that there are 100,000 nigerian citizens being protected by only 1 police officer?

Rubbish!!!
Am sure if you join the NPF it will reduce the difference in ratio.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by segofax: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by donblacky(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2012
Yours GEJ,:
you don see where dem dey carry pot-belly infiltrate?

Lolz
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2012
No one needs to tell you that embassies are not places to rob. They may be places to bomb but not rub.
2010 christmas I was in Addo Langbasa area. Police usually guard that round about. But that Xmas day, dare devil criminals in large numbers came to rob that place. Where were the police
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by born2boink(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2012
Who is watching all those criminals councilor,house of assembly office working with fashola?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by born2boink(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2012
vislabraye: No one needs to tell you that embassies are not places to rob. They may be places to bomb but not rub.
2010 christmas I was in Addo Langbasa area. Police usually guard that round about. But that Xmas day, dare devil criminals in large numbers came to rob that place. Where were the police
they are protecting themselves life
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by danikik7: 8:43am On Nov 26, 2012
where the light or solar for the cctv circuit or na air e wan tak wok?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by DanIlon(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2012
No body is perfect no those thing can do perfect.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by flexya: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2012
ifee-gee:
With the number of police & sss infiltrating all of these places the op mentioned,how many are left to guide and protect the rest Lagos?

Thank u jare. How many personnell do u think Lagos SSS command has? I think its more of wishful thinking dan reality. How many joints or hotels did the op sample 2 conclude? I say Bulls##t.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by gonon: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2012
ifee-gee:
With the number of police & sss infiltrating all of these places the op mentioned,how many are left to guide and protect the rest Lagos?

Mushin, Shomolu, Ketu, Oworonshoki, agege etc... Those places r booming with business
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by solomonkane(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2012
solomon111: Lol.
ACN styled-propaganda.

Wow!!!! So ACN is now the Federal Government who control the NPF? Nice one bro.

@OP: Whoever penned this article is a first class dunderhead, what sort of nonsense is this? If such operations actually ever existed, they have now been compromised. Idiotic product of a diseased phallus.
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by davades(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2012
That gotangowa market is damn dangerous at night...
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by airroseice(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2012
Eko Atlantic*:
By EMMANUEL UDOM

Criminals in Lagos, south-west Nigeria are reckless, restive and desperate. They want to reap where they did not sow, even as the police and other security agents are working round the clock to ensure that the former capital of Nigeria is crime free these ember months.

In the last couple of weeks, our reporter has been on under-cover mission, looking at how prepared the police, SSS operatives and other security agents are for the Christmas and New Year celebrations in terms of security.

If you say, my dear readers that this is an alarming write-up, you are correct. But, if you think I am working for the police in Lagos, then you ate dead wrong.
Below are some of the top 15 no-go-places criminals should not ever contemplate going near or else trouble, shooting, injuries or death. Lagos state police commissioner, Manko Umar has put security strategies in place to ensure that Lagos is crime-free these celebrations months.
This does not however mean that the state will be free 100% from crime. Crimes and criminalities cannot be totally eradicated from any locality, state, nation or the entire globe. It could only be reduced and checkmated. This is the gospel truth the police and other security agents as well as discerning and observing minds know too well.

1 Banking Hall-Criminal who want to rob banks in Lagos should forget the idea or be prepared for a bloody gun duel with the police. Take it or leave it, since Manko became the commissioner of police in Lagos, the state has not recorded one successful operation, in which robbers loot banks.
Though these devils in human skins have attempted on some occasions to loot banks, they failed woefully. Check crime records as opposed to propaganda, rumors and speculations at the police public relations office in Ikeja, Lagos.

2 Markets- The popular and ever busy Gotangowa, Ipodo Yaba, Idi Araba, Tejuosho, Alaba international market, Ladipo spare-part market, seme market, Idumota market have been infiltrated by police officers and SSS operatives. Off course, this is an alarming write-up and wake-up calls for criminals. Go near any of these markets and you will be dead before the end of December this year. This is what my under-cover mission has revealed

3 Cyber- cafés –Public cyber-cafes have also been infiltrated by security agents. For those yahoo boys, they are been watched directly or indirectly by security agents. This is another potential place where criminals use.

4 Hotels/Guest houses-Hotels and guest houses are potential places where criminals meet to plan their robbery operations or share their loots after a successful robbery operations. The police and CCTV are watching you.

5 Drinking joints- This is another place where potential criminals meet to unwind relax and enjoy themselves after committing all sorts of criminal and other atrocities during the day. Some Nigerians love pleasure, parties, drinks and boasting. When they have taken some bottles of beer they talk carelessly. The person sitting next to your table may as well be an under-cover police officer or SSS operatives.
So, in your best interest as a criminal, repent from your evil ways or as Manko uses to say re-locate from Lagos or else…

6 Churches/Mosques-From catholic to Methodist, pencostal to Anglican, Baptist to the nearest mosque, police and SSS operatives in Lagos have been ordered to ensure that no Boko Haram fellows come near. I do not want to mention names here, but I do know that some churches, especially in Lagos are hiring private security guards, OPC members or police to protect them physically during Sunday services.

7 Eateries-security agents have also infiltrated eateries in various parts of Lagos. Each time you go to the nearest eateries around you, observe the people there carefully and you will see what I mean. Criminals must be dealt with the police are basically everywhere these embers months. Kudos to them.

8 Embassies- All the embassy in Lagos, from independent findings by our reporter is under a close 24-hour watch by internal security, the police and SSS operatives.

9 Uncompleted buildings- The Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Badagry, Epe, Egan, Igando, Alagbado as some of the places in Lagos with bushes and uncompleted buildings. There are also uncompleted buildings in Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, etc. Criminals also use these buildings to meet plan their operations or share their loots. The police is watching you

10 Traffics- I pity criminals who think they can rob people of their money handsets and other valuable personal items during go-slows and traffics along the
third mainland bridge, Lagos-Abeokuta expressway. There are CCTVs everywhere and there are also under-cover security agents along these routes. Again, I say repent criminals.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13466465-top-10-nogoplaces-for-criminals-in-lagos

Quick Question: Isn't this supposed to be a secret?
Re: Top 10 No-go-places For Criminals In Lagos by Shaggyswang(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
If wishes were horses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Moves For Extradition Of Nigerian Kidnap Suspects / Mechanic Bags 12 Months Jail For Cybercrime In Ilorin / 3 Nigerian Doctors Kidnapped In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.