Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome (2938 Views)

Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. / Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Here's that place where you can say whatever you want. It could be crushes you've had on people, you could have a heart-to-heart talk with anyone here.*its a restaurant, no one is listening*
Point is, its a place anything can happen. Just feel free to pour out your mind to that person while I take your orders. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
And oh.. We have everything you might just wanna take..

including the strippers. Well, for people who can afford it anyways

1 Like

Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
Who's gon be my first customer?
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Seen it yet?
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nopes
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by dopeJemi: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
who'z here?

PLz get me a bottLe of Vodka
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Done, sexkillz
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi: who'z here?

PLz get me a bottLe of Vodka

Oh! There you are, my first custee smiley

Okay, where's your date?

1 Like

Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by dopeJemi: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Tashamania:

Oh! There you are, my first custee smiley

Okay, where's your date?

Av got No date my dear

I'm alL by myseLf
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hey I want a bottle of water. No time for alchohol mehn
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by musulumi(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Bar man, gimme a bottle of Alomo. I have a a bitch to discipline!
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by musulumi(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania: And oh.. We have everything you might just wanna take..

including the strippers. Well, for people who can afford it anyways
Will only pay if you equally a stripper.what's your cost??
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
dopeJemi:

Av got No date my dear

I'm alL by myseLf

Oh, alright! Then you might wanna consider taking one of our strippers then, sir. How about that? smiley
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Hey I want a bottle of water. No time for alchohol mehn

Just a bottle of water? cheesy

Just tell me you are a broke-a.rse. I could sell on credit, you know? wink
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania:

That's what I want
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Hey I want a bottle of water. No time for alchohol mehn

Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's what I want

Nah, that's what your pocket tells you to want. tongue
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's what I want

Nah, that's what your pocket tell you to want. tongue
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania:

Nah, that's what your pocket tells you to want. tongue
Okay oo I don hear
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by dopeJemi: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania:

Oh, alright! Then you might wanna consider taking one of our strippers then, sir. How about that? smiley

Hmmm!

I'lL consider, onLy if u be mah stripper 4 d nite wink

And pLease, calL me jemi, it sounds sexy coming out 4rm a lady's mouth smiley
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Jemi. You don kolo, ni? tongue

Mynd, go outside go hussle for customers for me jare! tongue
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by dopeJemi: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
U 'bouh 2 lose d best customer u'lL eva av
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by omiobo: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hey! You give ogidiga and passion. I wan fire till morning breaks.
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tashamania: Jemi. You don kolo, ni? tongue

Mynd, go outside go hussle for customers for me jare! tongue
Benny go soon come. And what's that mail about?
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by naxxoxo(m): 2:44am On Nov 27, 2012
One wrap of weed, a packet of london menthol and one bottle of cold water please. embarassed
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by 190theclown: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
so sexkillz was here exchanging contacts

that phool angry angry
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 17, 2012
190-the-clown:
so sexkillz was here exchanging contacts

that phool angry angry

lwkmd...you dey madt ni?...

Tasha...this restaurant looks dusty and dirty...where went your workers?
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 17, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...you dey madt ni?...

Tasha...this restaurant looks dusty and dirty...where went your workers?

I fired them.

BTW, you look good for this job. Further delay in forwarding your CV and I might just change my mind. tongue
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by channel190(m): 4:04am On Dec 17, 2012
Tashamania:

I fired them.

BTW, you look good for this job. Further delay in forwarding your CV and I might just change my mind. tongue
Lol, wahoo is an exclamation to something wahoo, like amazing.

«Dragging my small bodi up to get my a.t.m pin having slept on my atm card since yesterday»

I must catch a diva with my cash ooo, Tasha take note
Re: Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome by Mynd44: 4:48am On Dec 17, 2012
I want bottle water abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bennyraz, I Wanna Meet You! / In Need Of A Sugar Mumy / Strictly For Lesbians/bisexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.