Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. (57972 Views)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome / Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 15, 2010
After series of discussion with my LXG (leaugeofxtraordinarygentle men), I have decided to open this club for gentlemen like myself & ladies also.
No touts allowed in here plz angry please note, we do not serve shekpe,paraga,kai kai, kunu and what have you.
Strictly barcadi, vodka,moet, and the likes of others grin
Please feel fee to pop in anytime. we have a live karoke band ready to thrill you, food, drinks and so much more.
This a place you can come and talk about anything and evrything on how your nite or day went grin
After a hard days work, you can pop in for some drinks, lap dance and a good body massage.-
Once again your all welcome to my Bar grin
Thanks for your patronage grin grin grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2010
Hehe and a lady is ur first customer. . . cheesy u see women always come first in everytin no matter whether u like am or not. . . grin *sits bck and relaxes as she get's served* tongue
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2010
your welcome my lady cheesy
please could you move to the VIps section.
Ur my special guest wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2010
Wat's on d menu?how much is everything? grin cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Scooby1(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2010
where are the Strippers?  grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 15, 2010
Pweety4me:

Wat's on d menu?how much is everything? grin cool
its free for u. wink u dnt have to pay a dime.** takes pweety to VIp section**
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 1:07am On Mar 15, 2010
luizworld:

its free for u. wink u dnt have to pay a dime.** takes pweety to VIp section**

wink cool smiley

@Scooby in a bar? shocked
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 15, 2010
Scooby1:

where are the Strippers?  grin
Just take a sit gentleman grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daduke2k(m): 1:13am On Mar 15, 2010
*comes in, luks arnd, scanty though. Sees pweety goin 2 vip* nne are u alone, can i join u?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 15, 2010
@ daduke.welcome, what will like to have cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2010
ladies and gentlemen please welcome Mr trey songz as he takes the stage with his Hit Track "panty dropper"  grin

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by puskin: 1:42am On Mar 15, 2010
******pops in and looks around*************
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2010
^ yes how may i hepl you sir?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by puskin: 1:48am On Mar 15, 2010
mMm. . . . I need lots of female company cool cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daylae(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
*enters the bar in deep exhaustion,and gave a big sigh of relief before hitting the chair*

A nice place you got here! Can i have one glass of vodka and lime please?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by madlady(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"

Scooby1:

where are the Strippers?  grin

Trust you, you will go blind. cool cool cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ mad lady, plz ur assistance is urgently needed. i need u be my marketing mananger grin wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by 1106: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
190 strolls in~

can i have a bottle of shekpes~
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
*190*:

190 strolls in~

can i have a bottle of shekpes~

oga.^^^.did'nt u read the notice at the door? it says no shekpe shocked
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by madlady(f): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98IYokujSY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></

luizworld:

@ mad lady, plz your assistance is urgently needed. i need u be my marketing mananger grin wink

That's a big compliment but sadly the guys would not take any notice of me embarassed embarassed
Your best bet for this post is @Scooby1 he's great with everyone and he never swears grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]i need a job pls

can i be a stripper ?? i can flex in 60 positions and word has it around that am the best lapdancer cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
**walks in**

wat's going on here
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by smooooooth: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]i need a job pls

can i be a stripper ?? i can flex in 60 positions and word has it around that am the best lapdancer  cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

now i think i'm gonna need front seat.  cool
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]well they ll av to employ me first na[/size]
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by sesman(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
I could do with a drink grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by hbabe(f): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^Me too!

So where are the bartenders?  
And where is my date? undecided
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by sesman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
can i have a bloody mary please bartender, grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by smooooooth: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]well they ll av to employ me first na[/size]

hey! club manager, u berra employ this sexy lady nao. or i use my connections to close this bar. angry
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
hbabe:

^^Me too!

So where are the bartenders?  
And where is my date? undecided

hey, wat are u doing here cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by hbabe(f): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
Abbey_city:

hey, wat are u doing here cheesy
Sweetie!
I am getting a drink and waiting for my date!
And you? cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
smiley
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daylae(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hello! Who's in charge? Need to lodge here please!

*put down luggages and sorts out id and credit cards*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (95) (Reply)

... / Naughty Whatsapp Group / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.