Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon (1725 Views)

How Much Can It Take Me To Produce A Movie That Will Be Shot Only Inside Houses / Do U Want To Partake In A New Movie To Be Shot By Just Freshers? / The First Hausa Movie To Be Shot In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon by bishoptboy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
Akin Omotoso, a nigerian/south african film maker is the the pre-production stages of "IN THE SHADOW OF A SAINT". he is in pre-production stages and its set to star Njimon Hounsou (the guy in Blood Diamond) as Ken Saro Wiwa. I spoke to the director and he said it might still take two years before production.
I think nigerian film makers that make a feature in 1-2 months should learn from that.
for more information check out www.tompictures.co.za
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon by mulattoboy: 2:48am On Feb 18, 2008
At least one man that understands how important it is to take time to make a good movie. If you take time, you gonna make a better movie and better also means more people will be willing to buy your movie. So it actually means more money in your pocket at the end of the day. It took me 4 hours to shoot a ten minute scene properly. It takes time.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon by Seun(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2008
I think it's very clever of you to base your movie on the life of a well-known political icon.
Another very effective strategy to set one's film apart is to adapt a popular novel. Good luck!
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Film To Be Shot Soon by powerofmap(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
grin WORD Da Prof

(1) (Reply)

Short Nigerian Sci-fi Animation- THE SIM / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones / JATT AIRWAYS Is An Upcoming One Of The Biggest Punjabi Movie Release Date 30 Aug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.