Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Equitorial Trust Bank Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Equitorial Trust Bank Test? (1477 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by Edken: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2006
Hi all,

Please dose anyone no the format of Equitorial Trust bank?Can i have an idea of the questions?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by neduanaekwe: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2006
It's more of current affair, eg know the governors of some states like Taraba etc, know their motto, like Lagos Center of Excellence etc,
The Math is on compound interest and english on some tough uncommon words, it was tough for me because I read Engineering, so that's about it,
wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by Edken: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2006
God bless u my brother.how many questions were they? do ahve an idea of the cut off mark.Do u have an idea of how its like working there?i heard there is no job security?the Hr guy i met shortlised me on the markerting list .i heard they are very aggressive when it comes to marketing? kindly confirm to me the above facts?

Thanks again
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by iwayeye(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2006
Hi, I thought equitorial has done a test before and they have not called those that passed. When are they recruiting again.Pls I wish to know
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by Edken: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2006
hi,
i heard they will conduting a test soonest.are u sure those that passed, actually passed?why have they not been called? Anyway we been having a lot of public holidays, census, easter brakes. etc.that may delay the invitation of successful ones 4 interview.

meanwhile dose anyone know how its like working in etb?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by neduanaekwe: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2006
Well yes, they've done a test sometime last year at law school. Now the cut off is based on general performance. like last time the cut off was 65% then it was later reduced to 58%, so the ball is in your court.
NB: Don't bother appling if you don't have a 2:1 because that's what disqualified me during my interview.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by blueiyke(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2006
Please, Edken, Do u know when the next ETB test is holding? If u do,please kindly share the info, abeg.
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by Edken: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2006
Hi all,
The test may likely hold this week.Nna. did u pass the test? if u did, was it at the interview stage that u were disqualified? I made a 2.2 and the guy in HR accepted my Cv.and promised to call me.i am yet to hear from him.I will keep u all posted.Cheers
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Test? by dhunter(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2006
hi pls i wld like to no the web site for etb and how did u get info on them.
tanx.
dhunter,

(1) (Reply)

Elf Test At Portharcort Any Information Yet? / Aviation Services Company Requires: / Esso Post-graduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.