Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Letter Written With Blood On Our Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Letter Written With Blood On Our Heart (522 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Our Heart Or Our Body Which Is God Interested In? / What Is The Biblical's God Fascination With Blood And Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Letter Written With Blood On Our Heart by Medley(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
letter to my brothers, sisters and
friends.

Dear beloved,
How are u faring?, it will be a case of putting a square peg in a round hole, if i ask you how you are living, because my will after my death have given you
everything that pertain to life and its godliness(2 pet 1:3)

Since, i died long ago most of the properties i left to keep
u happy always have since been
unused, even the comforter that i sent to keep u posted until ur merry with the groom(me) have been daily ignored.

Dont take it likely what i've done to give u a better life, it wasnt easy, but it was worth it, though many of You are yet to put back laughter on my face, but still
nothing can seperate u from the love i have for you no matter how you break my heart, it will be mended by how much i love you.

Some of you say that its been long that we've been waiting for him to come to his family, but the soon keeps growing older by the day, i dont want to tell u when am coming yet because my father
the alpha want me to surprise you, but please dont be discouraged, i know that when i come, u will know it was worth the wait.

Dearest, dont be carried away by the wind of the last days that have daily made many fall short of my glory, the fun catching, vain seeking, self pleasing and flesh gratifying and body worshiping evil against me, be patient and put in all your best to be with me, the love we share can not be broken, even for the bond to be broken, heaven and earth shall pass away but we shall still remain in love.

I miss you all, and you cant even
imagine how much i so long to see me closer to you, wait for me, i am curiously waiting too even more than you imagine , since only God knows the day we meet. Till we meet always know
that i am always with u cos i cant stand not being there with u in ur struggles.

Yours Lovely,
the word.

kindly write a reply. How much do you long to meet Jesus,and how has the journey been so far.
Re: The Letter Written With Blood On Our Heart by Medley(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2012
am not surprised..,

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Attempted Suicide Before Or Know Someone Who Tried? / CHRISTMAS: Supposed Birthday Of Jesus? / Trouble In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.