Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,576 members, 7,770,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) (30315 Views)

‘poverty Is A Bastard!!’ -paul Okoye Shares Old Photo Of Himself 17 Years Ago… / PHOTOS :17 Year Old Turkish Girl Is Officially Declared World’s Tallest Teenager / World Tallest Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
PASCO, Wash. - His hands are huge. His feet are huge. His character is huge. Everything about this teenager is big.
While Brendan Adams may look different on the outside, he's still just a 16 year old kid.

He has mixed feelings about all the attention he's been getting.
"Um, it depends. Some people just come up like they know you. It's kinda weird sometimes like that. I don't know, it's hard to explain."

Brendan stands out in a crowd. He's 7 feet, 7 inches tall. Wears a size 22 shoe. He gets his shoes from Shaquille O'Neal.

It's not all fun and games. Brenden Adams has a rare genetic disorder that's never been seen before. His 12th chromosome flipped and re-attached while he was developing in the womb. It caused him to grow at an alarming rate. If hormones hadn't stopped it, Brendan could have been over eight feet tall.

The worst part of everything? "I don't know the joint pain probably, he said."

But he doesn't let his physical condition get him down.

Dad Willie Adams said, "We typically look up to him because of his spirits."

Although the teen feels guilt when it comes to the medical bills that his condition entails, his mother says, “No one has his condition in the world, but then no one in the world has his heart of gold,” and adds, “People are kind, people are generous, but I don’t believe there’s anyone with a heart like his.”

Brenden's story caught the attention of Jerry England. He is part of a non-profit called Retreads. They're car buffs who help kids live dreams. England tries to do something special for Brenden's birthday every year.

"Now we're going to meet his hero. I'm sure he said, you can't beat this, dad. So we'll do something maybe the moon, I don't know," England said.

That hero is Chris Foos, a classic car guru. Brenden will also get to visit Jay Leno's private car collection. He just needs to get through the airport to catch the flight to Los Angeles.

"If one person comes up and takes a picture then everybody else wants to. It gets kinda crazy and weird sometimes," Brenden said.

A reluctant celebrity who takes it all in stride.

Brenden will be celebrating his 17th birthday in a couple weeks. His friends host a classic car show every year to help raise money for his medical expenses.

Brenden may need to be fitted with a pacemaker to help his heart support his large body.

[img][/img]

http://www.ra-re.org/brenden-adams-tallest-teenager

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by dopeJemi: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
Is 2day d world's TalLest peopLe day

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Boy you've so many issues to deal with
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Goldieluks: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
Awww, i love the mother's comment.
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2012
If u tall na problem,if u cum short na problem kwa
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Bobbystanley(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2012
I tink dis guy should just start playing football...he will be a super star @ stoke city wit the presence of Rory Delap.

Golden boot every season.

3 Likes

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2012
Speechless
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by maygah(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2012
this boy is freaking tall. Na wa oo , na different kind of abnormalities dey ooo
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by mruknaijaboy(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2012
wow hes taller than shaq and shaq is like 7ft2, I wouldnt wanna be that tall anyway, im happy with being 6ft3
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Gee001: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Na der u go fear fear itself. Mehn see height!
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2012
Where are em' ladies that love tall guys?

. . .seen this yet? cheesy

Damn, he's tall. If only he had some muscle on - he might appear less kinky.

3 Likes

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by babarazy: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2012
omg!. He looks like our electricity pole. His face is somhow scary

*praying* God 4giv me o for dat statetement o

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by juman(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2012
God is Great.
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2012
Why does he look like an alien? hmmm God na only you know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by emmykk(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2012
High Definition: Speechless
u want to say good for blue film.the guy is going to be rich cous of his height
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by BarryX(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2012
wow, that's a heck of some height , and just 17, Besides, before he turns 25 without hormonal support, the dude will definitely stand a storey building with the Odysseys one-eyed guy!

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Flygerian1(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Wonderful.
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by djeezy(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2012
Lol, He looks like an ostrige. Not really sure i spelt that right.

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Suntemi(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2012
This Dude ugly ooo.
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Walexz02(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2012
Wetin person no go see for d life sef??
Abeg where td talles girl...make them join them together make we see wetin them go born...
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by mruknaijaboy(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2012
djeezy: Lol, He looks like an ostrige. Not really sure i spelt that right.

yeh you definitely spelt it wrong.

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by SlyIg(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2012
sun_temi: This Dude ugly ooo.
Ugly or tall!
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by SlyIg(f): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2012
djeezy: Lol, He looks like an ostrige. Not really sure i spelt that right.
describing someone in a negative way you can't even spell correctly. SMH!.

1 Like

Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by propertylisting: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2012
At least we are reading bout him. Go celeb shocked
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by propertylisting: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2012
SlyIg:
Ugly or tall!

Can we see ur face? lipsrsealed
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by propertylisting: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2012
sun_temi: This Dude ugly ooo.

Can we see what you look like? clown
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by nex(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Wow! That is a really tall dude. I don't think he has the speed, strength, or stamina for sports though.
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by RedLight1: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2012
he should be a goal keeper or basketball player
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Baawaa(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2012
Red-Light:
he should be a goal keeper or basketball player
You are a bad marketer grin grin grin grin grin grin Thisjavascript:void(0); ALAGERE for goal-keeper or basketball player
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by ositadima1(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2012
for once, someone with a longer foot, i thought i was strange at size 13, and he has 22, dats biiiiiiiiiiggggggggg
Re: World’s Tallest Teenager: 17-Years-Old And 7ft7 inchest Tall (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
looks like an alien

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' / Julius Agwu To Open A Christian Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.