Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (511750 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmmmm... Pls I hav a small questn and I'll love 4 u guys to help me out, esp dos who hv 1st hand info; if u had to choose btw 1st bank and DB, whc wud u choose and y Thanks as u respond kindly.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Dynssy: Hmmmmm... Pls I hav a small questn and I'll love 4 u guys to help me out, esp dos who hv 1st hand info; if u had to choose btw 1st bank and DB, whc wud u choose and y Thanks as u respond kindly.
I don't really know why this question was posed on this thread. It's a personal choice I believe. For me, I've got diamond and it shines brighter than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mackogu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
gozdapoet:
Kelvin, no worry, Afam go carry ur name tag put 4 dt Taliban region whr d AC dey spit fire, den u no go fit sidon 4 front again...
Gozie, our former Gladiator 100, hahaahahahah that will be the end of the training for me. Lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Shawnalex(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dynssy: Hmmmmm... Pls I hav a small questn and I'll love 4 u guys to help me out, esp dos who hv 1st hand info; if u had to choose btw 1st bank and DB, whc wud u choose and y Thanks as u respond kindly.

Well I think this is one area that you have got to decide on your own. Nobody can give you the correct advice in this case without their own reasons coming into play. I think YOU should weigh all optiions like growth, development, pay, stress, employee empowerment and which bank your vison best aligns with. Goodluck.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
okoge:
I don't really know why this question was posed on this thread. It's a personal choice I believe. For me, I've got diamond and it shines brighter than anything else.

I'm more than a little amused at your response smiley smiley smiley smiley, and on the other hand, also surprised shocked shocked shocked. Have u ever had to make a personal decision and u asked people's view based on which you drew a conclusion? The question wasnt, 'if you had diamond and no other alternative, would you consider diamond the best thing that ever happened to you?' The answer to that would be pretty obvious. The question was rather, 'if you had to pick btw diamond and first bank, which would u prefer and why?'

Incase you've been wondering; its ok to skip along if you cant figure the question wink Thanks anyways for your response

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Shawnalex:

Well I think this is one area that you have got to decide on your own. Nobody can give you the correct advice in this case without their own reasons coming into play. I think YOU should weigh all optiions like growth, development, pay, stress, employee empowerment and which bank your vison best aligns with. Goodluck.

Thanks shawnalex. But I really aint asking anybody to decide for me, its actually their reasons for what ever choice they would make that Im looking for cos based on those, I'd weigh the arguement and make a decision. I have to state here though that its not me (Dynssy) making the decision.

You would agree with me that unless you've served in an organization, you cant really know what its like to be an employee there. Offer letters never tell you all you need to know. Its based on this that i threw the question open so that people who have worked with either of these two (as contract staff, corps member, permanent staff or whatever) or have close relatives or friends who have served them could share what their concerns or that of their close allies were (if any) about the organizations in question.

Its worthy to note here that some guy on a different thread who works with fbn claims that so many diamond bank staff are porting to first. Though he didn't explicitly state why, he seemed to believe that they may be running towards where they considered had better job conditions. Now this is not enough for me to base any conclusions cos some first bank staff may also be porting to DB and I wouldn't know cos nobody has told me. I was hoping this question would open the window to such revelations and perhaps throw more light on the various conditions that may be influencing such decisions.

Anyways, it seems like the question is such a bother so I'm retracting it. Sorry I messed up your sundays. Go ahead and enjoy the rest of the week. ciao... grin grin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by uadiele: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by uadiele: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
jizsleeek: April 28th,may 14th and june 6th.....oluwa is faithful...owerri ts hopeful
yes o. we dey wait
Re: Diamond Bank Test by uadiele: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dynssy:

I'm more than a little amused at your response smiley smiley smiley smiley, and on the other hand, also surprised shocked shocked shocked. Have u ever had to make a personal decision and u asked people's view based on which you drew a conclusion? The question wasnt, 'if you had diamond and no other alternative, would you consider diamond the best thing that ever happened to you?' The answer to that would be pretty obvious. The question was rather, 'if you had to pick btw diamond and first bank, which would u prefer and why?'

Incase you've been wondering; its ok to skip along if you cant figure the question wink Thanks anyways for your response
In as much as I'll admit that this is a dismissive comment, you did it in a respectfull and mature manner, so I'm ok with it. But really, I understood perfectly well what your question was, but what I wanted to let you know was and still is that this is a thread meant strictly for those undergoing diamond bank recruiting process and asking such a question here, for me, is not all that wise. But in any case, I hope you get your desired answers sha cos I'm skipping along like you like you suggested wink lol.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
Xtaceeey:

Hahaha u go old ooo, ds thread wey be say dem stingy die, d oly tin der r concerned about here is T.S ooo, so broda beta ask ur questn smwia else...
I think u r very korrect grin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henrieog: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
uadiele:
hello Dynssy, i understand your question and would like to have a good chat on this. i sent u a personal mail. u can also holla me on u.adiele@gmail.com so i share my view. enjoy ur week. cheers
@ uadiele, r u realy d one? Hw r u doing?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by uadiele: 12:19am On Dec 09, 2013
henrie_og: @ uadiele, r u realy d one? Hw r u doing?
im me. sup? gotur mail and replied. u can mail me ur num or pin or both. cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Sammiejokes(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats to you guys that made it into diamond bank. please how do I submit my cv, I will appreciate a good response, thank you
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Dynssy: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2013
okoge:
In as much as I'll admit that this is a dismissive comment, you did it in a respectfull and mature manner, so I'm ok with it. But really, I understood perfectly well what your question was, but what I wanted to let you know was and still is that this is a thread meant strictly for those undergoing diamond bank recruiting process and asking such a question here, for me, is not all that wise. But in any case, I hope you get your desired answers sha cos I'm skipping along like you like you suggested wink lol.

U really r a funny guy indeed. Pls can u send me d link to dat unique thread 4 1stbank/DB hopefuls? Maybe dat'll be a wise locatn to drop my questn.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by uadiele: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Hello friends, how's the wait going? Hearing the next batch for Owerri and Abuja will likely be by Jan 6th. Not sure of this but its a likely option since the TS closes on the 23rd of Dec to resume then.
As for my colleague asking about First bank and Diamond, it'll be fair to say that both are good banks with great opportunities yet some people would still have their preference due to Name, how long one has been in existence and security. For more info, holla. Wishing us good news soon. Cheers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by BanevsJoker(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
sad
Re: Diamond Bank Test by denicegq86: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
IF I MAY USE THIS MEANS TO INFORM APPLICANT'S OF A VACANCY IN A WELL ESTABLISHED REAL ESTATE COMPANY FOR THE POSITION OF AN ESTATE ENGINEER WHO WOULD BE IN CHARGE OF ESTATE ENGINEERING DUTIES PREFERABLY A CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER BSC/POLYTECHNIC HOLDERS PLEASE APPLY VIA hr@sterlinghomesltd.com. RESUME SHOULD BE SENT IN BEFORE 20TH DECEMBER, 2013 TO BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
denicegq86: IF I MAY USE THIS MEANS TO INFORM APPLICANT'S OF A VACANCY IN A WELL ESTABLISHED REAL ESTATE COMPANY FOR THE POSITION OF AN ESTATE ENGINEER WHO WOULD BE IN CHARGE OF ESTATE ENGINEERING DUTIES PREFERABLY A CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER BSC/POLYTECHNIC HOLDERS PLEASE APPLY VIA hr@sterlinghomesltd.com. RESUME SHOULD BE SENT IN BEFORE 20TH DECEMBER, 2013 TO BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU
Are you a LEARNER?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2013
what's d way forward oooooo.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Yvonnedur: what's d way forward oooooo.
Forward is d way Forward ooooooo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Yvonnedur(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
make_it_rainy: Forward is d way Forward ooooooo
lol. any latest gist onto TS resumption in Owerri?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by robinzaga(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2013
I jus finished training skool in Owerri.Officially finished on saturday but unofficially finished on Monday cos we had to write 2 exams on monday and did finger printing yesterday.Am sup to resume branch attachment 2moro.
I doubt any stream wud resume TS in Owerri dis year cos minor renovations and repairs wud commence soonest @d training skool but d coordinator sed a new stream wud commence sumtym in January....so Owerri TS hopefuls,kip d hope alive and expect to start d new year on a gud note.
Godspeed and success in ur respective endeavours...cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks Bro for updating us on d true situation of things; better than rumours and mere speculation. God bless u and see u at d top.
robinzaga: I jus finished training skool in Owerri.Officially finished on saturday but unofficially finished on Monday cos we had to write 2 exams on monday and did finger printing yesterday.Am sup to resume branch attachment 2moro.
I doubt any stream wud resume TS in Owerri dis year cos minor renovations and repairs wud commence soonest @d training skool but d coordinator sed a new stream wud commence sumtym in January....so Owerri TS hopefuls,kip d hope alive and expect to start d new year on a gud note.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hey guys, please how do I submit my cv or apply to diamond bank? The pages are really much, can't go through all, please help me on how to get invited. .thanks alot
Re: Diamond Bank Test by pranked: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Omo...wats d way forward on medicals for peeps dat did their medicals oct 4
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Shawnalex(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
MarvellousGod: Hey guys, please how do I submit my cv or apply to diamond bank? The pages are really much, can't go through all, please help me on how to get invited. .thanks alot

Cedoho@diamondbank.com, clawanson@diamondbank.com
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ifykoleyahooc(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
robinzaga: I jus finished training skool in Owerri.Officially finished on saturday but unofficially finished on Monday cos we had to write 2 exams on monday and did finger printing yesterday.Am sup to resume branch attachment 2moro.
tanx bro for the update!bt make DB send me my message make i dey see am for my phone. Abi the message go rotten before jan?i nid sth to always make me smile dis yuletide.na as e be me for mind na im i yarn o!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ifeanyi my bro, na my mind u also yarn ooo. I dey feel u jare
ifykole@yahoo.c:

tanx bro for the update!bt make DB send me my message make i dey see am for my phone. Abi the message go rotten before jan?i nid sth to always make me smile dis yuletide.na as e be me for mind na im i yarn o!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samilo88(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks for taking out time to update us. Please I sent you a pm in order to get an insider perspective about working with db because am caught between db and another offer. U can still reach me on salolo_4real@yahoo.com if u can't access ur pm. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Shawnalex:

Cedoho@diamondbank.com, clawanson@diamondbank.com
thanks alot dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.