Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Is Milking The Most Pointless Internet Craze Yet? Students Filmed Wasting Milk - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Milking The Most Pointless Internet Craze Yet? Students Filmed Wasting Milk (2146 Views)

Milking The Country Dry! Double Pay For Ex Governors Now Senators And Ministers. / Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups / Woman Creates Jewelry From Her Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Milking The Most Pointless Internet Craze Yet? Students Filmed Wasting Milk by Kagawa: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2012
cry cryPeople around the world would die for some milk and are dying. And these mugs just waste it like that, I find it absolutely disgusting. Not, even funny... Idiots. Donate The Money Which Your Wasting! Students: Mummy - I have spent all my allowance again.......Bunch of bloody prats. Adults and children dying, staring death in the face, and all you want to do is waste and let's call it the latest Internet craze. This planking business is 'pathetic' grow-up! And STOP! >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qtJPAv1UiAE

(1) (Reply)

A Message From Akin Alabi ( How Much Does Linda Ikeji Earn From Her ) / Superhero Nairalander To Help Fight Bokoharam & ISIS (pic) / Top nine Most Amusing Piantings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.