Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Remisys Ltd Impt Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remisys Ltd Impt Info (1911 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remisys Ltd Impt Info by doyexy: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Guys pls i was txted dat i was shortlisted for an interview at reiisys ltd at toyin street ikeja as a sales consultant.i cant remember applying to the company.pls who knows more about the company?
T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊k̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ guys
Kindly reply
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by abrosie4real(f): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Also got a txt to come for an interview too, cnt remember applyn
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by truemudia(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2012
I also received an sms last 9t 4m dis same Remisys ltd. I'm still contemplating if dey r a scam company as i tend to regard almost all invitations for job interviews via sms as scams. Pls any1 wit useful info shud help clear d air. I rily dnt want 2 b a victim to dese scammers a 2nd tym....thnks
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by doyexy: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Guys please help us.is this remisys for real?
I have decided not to go until am sure if they are real
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by eduefobe(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
I work with Remisys Limited. We got all the resumes from Jobberman after posting the job requirements. If you did not apply for the job, I suggest you go to Jobberman and ask them to remove your resume from their resume list. Remisys Limited - www.remisyslimited.com is an IT service company based in Ikeja and we are currently recruiting for sales consultants. If you got the sms/email inviting you for an interview, and you did not apply for the job, we are sorry for the error. Please asked the companies you posted your resume not to send your resume on your behalf. We are looking for people that actually applied for a job. You can call our office 0815-843-2850 if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by hoagokuns: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Remisys Limited is real, I have people who have successfully attended the interview. It is good to be careful of scam, at the same time always try to verify company's existence and location.

For futher enquiry, pls visit their website at www.remisyslimited.com

If you have been invited, it is possible your CV was submitted by one of your job search engine.

Thanks.
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by eduefobe(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
thanks
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by Obinoscopy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Thanks eduefobe and haokoguns 4 clearing the air.

3 Likes

Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by truemudia(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Can sm1 pls help me wt d time, date and location of d interview again. I already deleted the sms that was sent to me. Tnx peeps
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by doyexy: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Guys who went for the interview today at remisys? How was it?
Kindly reply
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by doyexy: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Guys pls kindly reply
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by EBEX(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
I received similar message 2day from same firm 2 come 4 an interview on 5th Dec for same sales consultant position, please i need to know if there was any interview on d 29th and how waz it? Help pls.......
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by eduefobe(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Interview continues.
Thanks
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by Jobbermancom: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello,

We checked the authenticity of the company, Remisys Limited before posting.Please, it is not a scam job

Thank you
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by bukkylink(f): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
I came for the interview and presently working for remisys limited. Thank God I did
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by doyexy: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
bukkylink: I came for the interview and presently working for remisys limited. Thank God I did

Good for you!!! i missed the interview last year sha and they didnt reschedule me after i sent them emails,but all d same its all good.All the best
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by RemisysLimited: 3:06am On Jan 31, 2013
For those of you that missed the interview OR want to reapply, send your updated CV to HR@remisyslimited.com before February 7th, 2013.
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by JECU: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
Please which other position is available apart from sale consultant and what is d pay like
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by bukkylink(f): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2013
the pay is limitless
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by doyexy: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2013
bukkylink: the pay is limitless

Wat does dat mean? Is it pay as u sell on its on comission basis?
Expecting your candid response
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by doyexy: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nairaland revel dis ppost ooo,or pls remisys can u pls repost? Thank you
Re: Remisys Ltd Impt Info by debbiedoyin: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2013
Y is nairaland hiding this post na,,oga oo,,pls remisys,,open another handle and post what u wanted to post,,mayb its cos of the name. Dis nairaland na wa sef

(1) (Reply)

Imo State University Academic Staff Vacancies – 390 Positions / Jobs After Hse Levels 1-3 And Others Portharcourt And Lagos / What To Do If You Can’t Find A Job After Graduation – 10 Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.