Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman (22959 Views)

Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Kolo Toure Ties The Knot With Mado : Wedding Photos / Exclusive Pictures From The Wedding Of Manchester City Defender Kolo Toure And C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Kagawa: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2012
grin grin
Premier League star: Manchester City defender Kolo Toure is alleged to have had a two year affair, despite being married with two children

Premier League family man Kolo Toure had a two year tryst with a student after he fooled her into believing he was a car salesman, it is alleged.

The Manchester City defender, who earns a lucrative £90,000 a week wage for the Premiership champions, hid behind sunglasses and caps when the pair were out to hide his real identity.

He even told 22-year-old Kessel Kasuisyo his name was ‘Francois’ as he bought her lavish gifts he claimed were paid for thanks to selling cars in his native Africa.

And all the while he was living a double life with the mother of his two children – marrying her in a ceremony in Africa during the alleged affair.

The 31-year-old is said to have kept up the charade for two years, routinely refusing to pose for photographs, and not allowing her to meet his family because of his strict Muslim heritage.

In fact it wasn’t until two week ago that she discovered it was all a rouse – when a friend of hers recognised him and urged her to Google the former Arsenal star.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Miss Kasuisyo said: ‘I am devastated. On some of the wedding pictures he is crying but a few weeks before he was in my bed.

‘Two or three weeks after the wedding he was at mine. Around the time he got married he called and said he was back in Africa and had just sold two cars.

‘I believed everything he said, I am hurt and confused by it all. Maybe he wanted me to be a second wife. I just don’t know. Everything about his strange behavior now all makes sense.’

www.nairaland.com/attachments/896026_KesselKasuisyo_jpg6eccfa19c64a95f0873e5737ebece518
22-year-old Student Kessel Kasuisyo, Kolo Toure's Lover

[img]http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1455418.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kolo+Toure[/img]
Curtain call: Lover Kessel took this snap of Toure in her flat

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2012
Baddest Nigga grin grin grin smh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Chanchit: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2012
Wetin man go do nau, atleast if you no fit play ontop field, you go play ontop bed...

3 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2012
Me, I don laff fall for ground!! The guy too bad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by semid4lyfe(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lol, na real baddest nigga Toure be grin

But why the babe dey devasted nah undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 27, 2012
You guys are so strange! See the way you are hailing what he did and smiling about it. If it were a woman now, heaven knows all sorts of unthinkables that would hav been rained on her. Smh

18 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by baby124: 1:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Men, finding new ways to reach newer lows in 2012. Kai! I feel bad for the girl. Any man that does not want to take a picture and is not proud of you two in public, has something to hide nah! The girl is a mumu sha. Why you go just fall maga no investigate, at least be sure your man is not a liar.
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by ebamma3: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2012
i now belief that saying that love is blind
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by tosrich(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2012
KOLO TOURE................................ I HAIL THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nickydrake(m): 2:07am On Nov 27, 2012
Hahaha

The man can't play on the field, and finding no place on the bench either, he hit the bed instead with some gullible girl, winning her over by impersonating Nairaland's very own Inspired.

2 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nickydrake(m): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2012
When a guy who earns £90,000 a week and has such a lovely wife waiting for him at the end of each hard day decides to throw all that away and assume the role of a modest car salesman just to shäg a co ed, you know say d man don KOLO be that!

9 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Siga: 2:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Kolo Baba....real Player.....but ur defence loose small for this matter ooo....

2 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by bojar(m): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Truly TOURE don KOLO
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 27, 2012
Nickydrake: When a guy who earns £90,000 a week and has such a lovely wife waiting for him at the end of each hard day decides to throw all that away and assume the role of a modest car salesman just to shäg a co ed, you know say d man don KOLO be that!
I heard is fun to play kiddies.

2 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Chanchit: 2:24am On Nov 27, 2012
baby_123: Men, finding new ways to reach newer lows in 2012. Kai! I feel bad for the girl. Any man that does not want to take a picture and is not proud of you two in public, has something to hide nah! The girl is a mumu sha. Why you go just fall maga no investigate, at least be sure your man is not a liar.

The gurl must be one dumb gurl, how on earth would you say you dnt recognize a player like Kolo, Ok, now that you found someone that told you who he really was, instead of her to find a new strategy of getting a better cut of the £90k, she run enter social ntwrk, abi no be guys like this models dey pray for.

5 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by snowdrops(m): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2012
With his bench warming at city he may soon end up a used car sales man

1 Like

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by BlackPikiN(m): 2:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Lol is all I can do for now.
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by ezesun(m): 2:46am On Nov 27, 2012
Man cini thought him well!
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by bisikeys: 2:52am On Nov 27, 2012
This is wierd!!! Why would he lie and how in the world would the lady or her family members not know who he is. Dem no dey watch ball
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by lafuria1(m): 3:02am On Nov 27, 2012
kolo toure, really kolo baddest guy. kolo say e b car sales man from africa, and he name na francios grin grin grin. why would he say so when guys try to impress chicks with money and fame. but the gal sef, for 2yrs u no sabi who kolo b grin grin. kolo derseves the world 'player' of the year 2012....

12 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by lafuria1(m): 3:07am On Nov 27, 2012
bisikeys: This is wierd!!! Why would he lie and how in the world would the lady or her family members not know who he is. Dem no dey watch ball
he lied so that the gal wont demand so much from him, as a car sales that brings expensive gift, he must be hardworking and so she is ready to wait till he propose. being a car sales man was a perfect cover to keep the affair secret or else the lady will tell the world she is dating a footballer.

dont support his action though...

1 Like

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 27, 2012
up Kolo! cheesy
Sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by ektbear: 3:38am On Nov 27, 2012
Never trust car salesmen

1 Like

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by baby124: 3:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Chanchit:

The gurl must be one dumb gurl, how on earth would you say you dnt recognize a player like Kolo, Ok, now that you found someone that told you who he really was, instead of her to find a new strategy of getting a better cut of the £90k, she run enter social ntwrk, abi no be guys like this models dey pray for.

She definitely got paid for this article and picture. She should have kept quiet, gathered enough evidence and milk him along the way. Then sell a wonderful story to the press. Her admitting her stupidity is too shameful though. Is anyone this gullible? 2yrs, haba! Werey was even crying at his wedding. Na wa o. Is this multiple personality or what do we call this?

2 Likes

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by BarryX(m): 4:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Not really justifying what he did sha!! But KOLO tried, haba with such wherewithal at his disposal he can still be that modest to get ............! The babe should count herself lucky instead of looking for cheap publicity! I know many of them that are longing for such an opportunity!
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by boron10(m): 4:24am On Nov 27, 2012
And coincidentally, his form had really suffered in the last two years. *thinking in Nigeria mentality* **abi this girl na winch**
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Kolo aka Francois said in the press, it's not him but his big brother grin lol
this is embarrassing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMXZjvB2ws4
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Truckpusher(m): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2012
Go hug transformer na .abi make we drink aspirin for another man headache
Ada Nri1: You guys are so strange! See the way you are hailing what he did and smiling about it. If it were a woman now, heaven knows all sorts of unthinkables that would hav been rained on her. Smh
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by onila(f): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2012
undecided shame
bad for his image
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by playahP(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2012
Cheap publicity indeed; I see absolutely nothing wrong with what toure did!! Though I don't support infidelity but you gotta admit that its hard for a young man to be in europe for months while your wife is in africa without having a fling with some white toto!
The girl was won over by all the expensive gift and comfy lifestyle and its a pity she decided to ruin his family and career and create a scandal for a few pounds! Shamless, brainless b itch

1 Like

Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by cbjonstage(m): 5:30am On Nov 27, 2012
isnt it lawful for Muslim faithfuls to marry more than one wife? don't blame kolomental man city player...he is fulfilling his religious belief in a modern style.
that's y i advice ladies around me to know who is who in sports and in oda professions. don't be obsessed wit men on big or small cars....he dat ve ear shod hear
Re: Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair Lying He Was A Car Salesman by Elebiju: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Ada Nri1: You guys are so strange! See the way you are hailing what he did and smiling about it. If it were a woman now, heaven knows all sorts of unthinkables that would hav been rained on her. Smh
wise words hmmm,but who is stopping u from doing same?no be u get ur labia?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release / #WorldCupDraws: We Will Beat Argentina Again – Atiku / Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.