Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Studying In Sweden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Sweden (845 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Sweden by umoski1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
anyone with useful informations about studying in sweden and what are the likely questions one should expect from the embassy.thanks
Re: Studying In Sweden by odunmanuel: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Am also intrested in dis topic,pls anybody wt helpful in4mations shud be of help
Re: Studying In Sweden by Ahasuerus: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
What course do you want to apply for? The application period is on now. Go to www.universityadmissions.se register and make your application. Thé application procédure is quite complex but I guess it is worth it. You can post any direct questions you might have
Re: Studying In Sweden by surveyProf(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
You do not need to answer any question in Swedish embassy, even now you will have to make payment online using your credit card, I applied, for the last admission, I have to make payment for application fee using master card, 800 Swedish Koran (SEK), n my tution fee is about 80,000 Sek, which must be paid before my student resident permit will be approve.

Finally, now it is very easy, once you have paid your fees, the university sends you details to the migration board for the processing of ur student residence permit for studies, all you need to do, when, it is ready, i.e you must have applied online and have paid ur residence permit fee online too, u will be required to summit ur internnational passport to the embassy in Abuja for your RP.
Re: Studying In Sweden by umoski1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
2surveyprof. thanks for the informations,i really appreciate it.more infos will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Does Any1 Know Much Abt Barbados because I Heared Its A Visa Free Country 2 9ja / Usa Student Visa/ Uk Visiting Visa / Mind Where You Park Your Car In PH International Airport Omagwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.