Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (831448 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Goodmowning bretheren just dropping a word of encouragement

"Since before the beginning of time,God has known u by name and u hv been labelled his child.And until God himself tells u otherwise,labels are nothing but empty words spoken by empty people."

Its so often that people label us by the things we do,the church we go to,our cultures,countries etc BUT to me we r one and the same because we were all created in God's image.

I never let anyone label me anything contrary to what God has deemed me.

Have a glorious services chat later much love
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2012
Goodmorning everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Redmosquito(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2012
HUMBLEDBYGRACE praise the lord!!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2012
Enjoy your Sunday service, my christian friends.. for those who are in the choir, the Lord heal your throat muscles... grin

As for me, I'll be roaming to and fro the sections of Nairaland, looking for whom to devour..

Good morning, everyone..
@Rey: Hw far na? U no dey go church?
@RM: Minion and Hades dey go church? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Redmosquito(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: HumbledbYGrace
Haba! Nah! PRAISE THE LORD!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Redmosquito(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2012
musKeeto: Enjoy your Sunday service, my christian friends.. for those who are in the choir, the Lord heal your throat muscles... grin

As for me, I'll be roaming to and fro the sections of Nairaland, looking for whom to devour..

Good morning, everyone..
Whgen christ died the veil of the temple was torn. Now, I dont have to go the temple to praise my father.
Beside I am tayad of contributing towards private jets that I wont smell
Na shrine sure pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2012
Redmosquito:
Whgen christ died the veil of the temple was torn. Now, I dont have to go the temple to praise my father.
Lols, even shrines don dey upgrade.. my native doctor dey use 100 inch SuperHd Samsung Bravia voke spirit now o.. Im say mirror don dey outdated...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Redmosquito(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2012
musKeeto:
Lols, even shrines don dey upgrade.. my native doctor dey use 100 inch SuperHd Samsung Bravia voke spirit now o.. Im say mirror don dey outdated...

Pastors ko. Pastors wey dey carry private jets and big big jeeps and a hundred aides, and 200 bodyguards. Living in mansions. Chai! Sometimes heh! Someone can be pushed to the wall of Atheism

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2012
Redmosquito:
Pastors ko. Pastors wey dey carry private jets and big big jeeps and a hundred aides, and 200 bodyguards. Living in mansions. Chai! Sometimes heh! Someone can be pushed to the wall of Atheism
Common sense pushed me to agnosticism, but this is not the thread for that discussion.. Make this people no chase us commot.. lolz.. They've been very hospitable cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2012
musKeeto: Enjoy your Sunday service, my christian friends.. for those who are in the choir, the Lord heal your throat muscles... grin

Good morning, everyone..
Lol. I dey go o.
This one you're looking for whom to devour, hope you are not the D one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
dagr8:
is dis d re-incarnated one or we shud expect another...cool
wait a little while
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
An0nimus:
this anonymous guy has had a very great day,irrespective of the stress :|..now am really itchin' for that NL diary lol..anyways,i laughed a whole lot more today,can u imagine a day witout laughter?..i jus cant. Really grateful for how it wentsmiley
i didnt laugh today!grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
musKeeto: Good morning.. Hope everyone's started writing down new year resolutions.
by nw i hope you can gues mine
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Bélla3: i didnt laugh today!grin
wetin happen?smiley

HappySunday all!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
An0nimus:
wetin happen?smiley

HappySunday all!
just kidding
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Bélla3: just kidding
lol its ok..
Question for all: (After reading Heb 4:12)..is the word of God meant to be pleasing to a person all the time?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hi HBGsmiley..PM?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Redmosquito:
y r u tired of contributing in da house of da Lord?

There is no true pastor in my country that owns a private jet,their congreagetion's needs and of those around takes up all da offerings.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
An0nimus: Hi HBGsmiley..PM?
y not?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2012
Hello good morning all :-)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2012
uj_sizzle: Hello good morning all :-)
hi

Hello all

Seasonal greetings
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2012
Mornin folks! StayVictorious in Christsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2012
An0nimus: Mornin folks! StayVictorious in Christsmiley
morning hw r u
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2012
Morning people! Have a blessed week
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2012
superbloke: Morning people! Have a blessed week
u do too
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: morning hw r u
am ok..pretty dull day down here. How's you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2012
An0nimus:
am ok..pretty dull day down here. How's you?
hmmm same here,monday blues
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
*looks around*

*clears throat*
Where are them christians?what's with the silence?

When I call ur name report to the diaryroom lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Reygimus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Anonimus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pastor eeerrr yes Pastor
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
Dagr8

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Look And Live / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.