Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834972 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2013
musKeeto:
@Rey: na Obadiah quote u wan use start this year?
LWKMD. Happy new year. The quote summarizes the level of obadiah's insanity. Probably his best in 2012.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2013
Happy new year guys....

I know we all have resolutions but let's make Jesus Christ the Centre stage of our lives first then everything thing shall follow through
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Happy new year guys....

I know we all have resolutions but let's make Jesus Christ the Centre stage of our lives first then everything thing shall follow through

Thanks and have a happy new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: Thanks and have a happy new year.
u became so silent y?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: u became so silent y?
I had to rest from typing. I've being compiling a report since 2wks. Also following arguements on many a thread I engaged myself in. I do drop comments when I'm less engaged though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: I had to rest from typing. I've being compiling a report since 2wks. Also following arguements on many a thread I engaged myself in. I do drop comments when I'm less engaged though.
Damn too many threads during the festive period. Had a horrible time keeping up as I've been limited to using my mobile these past few days. Noticed you've become more engaged these days in all the madness, new year resolution maybe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
musKeeto: Noticed you've become more engaged these days in all the madness, new year resolution maybe?
Lololol. Which of them really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. Which of them really?
The one on souls, amongst others.. And those other mystic guys... Smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
musKeeto:
The one on souls, amongst others.. And those other mystic guys... Smh..
Lolol. Why are you shaking your head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: I had to rest from typing. I've being compiling a report since 2wks. Also following arguements on many a thread I engaged myself in. I do drop comments when I'm less engaged though.
I kinda gave nl a break,was too tired to even update ma diary but m back in full swing.

Don't be a stranger
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I kinda gave nl a break,was too tired to even update ma diary but m back in full swing.

Don't be a stranger
You keep a diary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: You keep a diary?
u didn't know shocked
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: u didn't know shocked
Lol. I don't.;-(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Why are you shaking your head?
Too much confusion, my brothers. If there's anything I learnt from this section last year, it's our thoughts will be as real as we want them to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Too much confusion, my brothers. If there's anything I learnt from this section last year, it's our thoughts will be as real as we want them to be.

True. So many crazy thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: True. Too many crazy thinking.
hmmmm,I have neva seen u in arguments but as for Muskeeto I know wat goes around in that head of his
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Muskeeto I know wat goes around in that head of his
Lololol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
Burst into the thread, open my bible. Read malachi 3 vs 10 and command everyone to start giving as an ordained Pastor n Church treasurer. flips thru my bible pages again, read 2corinth 9vs7 and begin another round of offering. Smiles back to my sofa, waiting for my next birthday in expection of my 'Private jet' gift. Thanks Humbledbygrace for opening this thread. Runs out in a jiffy...

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2013

PRAYER ALWAYS BLESSES
1. The most important prayer is to call upon the Nmef of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. By grace alone the Father draws you there. This prayer is for the salvation of your own soul.
2. Pray for your family that God has placed you in. Keep the love lines open and free of personal sins against one another.
3. Pray for your spiritual family, friends, church brethren, your online family, spiritual leaders that help you grow, as well as governing bodies in the land.
4. Pray for the Body of Christ on earth to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; pray for salvation for all to come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior.
5. Pray all your prayers with faith believing for blessing and God's will upon all situations.
6. Pray the prayer of faith for healing for the sick.
7. Always pray the Word, and always bless in Jesus Name. Amen.
8. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmm,I have neva seen u in arguments but as for Muskeeto I know wat goes around in that head of his
Lol... Wetin happen na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sunbellar: Burst into the thread, open my bible. Read malachi 3 vs 10 and command everyone to start giving as an ordained Pastor n Church treasurer. flips thru my bible pages again, read 2corinth 9vs7 and begin another round of offering. Burst into the thread, open my bible. Read malachi 3 vs 10 and command everyone to start givimg as an ordained Pastor n Church treasurer. flips thru my bible verses again, read 2corinth 9vs7 and begin another round of offering. Smiles back to my sofa, waiting for my next birthday in expection of my 'Private jet' gift. Thanks Humbledbygrace for opening thid thread. Runs out in a jiffy...
u want a Private jet too

I was thinking of appointing u as the treasurer but v changed ma mind all of our offerings might go straight to the jet deposit.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
grace5:

PRAYER ALWAYS BLESSES
1. The most important prayer is to call upon the Nmef of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. By grace alone the Father draws you there. This prayer is for the salvation of your own soul.
2. Pray for your family that God has placed you in. Keep the love lines open and free of personal sins against one another.
3. Pray for your spiritual family, friends, church brethren, your online family, spiritual leaders that help you grow, as well as governing bodies in the land.
4. Pray for the Body of Christ on earth to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ; pray for salvation for all to come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior.
5. Pray all your prayers with faith believing for blessing and God's will upon all situations.
6. Pray the prayer of faith for healing for the sick.
7. Always pray the Word, and always bless in Jesus Name. Amen.
8. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
This is amazing and Grace thank u for always dropping by to share the word of God.

Relax and just say hello sumtimes cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol... Wetin happen na?
wen are u cumin back home brother?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wen are u cumin back home brother?
Still wandering... No end in sight yet, dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Guys I was thinking....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
musKeeto:
Still wandering... No end in sight yet, dear...
u fell for the 21st story

Lord have mercy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Guys I was thinking....
Ehe! Complete it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
Reyginus: Ehe! Complete it.
that we could have a weekly devotion

One of us would prepare him/herself on a topic,she/he will present it on sunday evening so that we can discuss it during the week.

Try to get to know each other spiritually u know.

Then we can set a timetable as who presents when and all that.

Or we could just vote on who will present

#food for thought
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Sunbellar: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that we could have a weekly devotion

One of us would prepare him/herself on a topic,she/he will present it on sunday evening so that we can discuss it during the week.

#food for thought
That will be a nice idea. i suggest we rather start with you. Set example and we shall follow suit.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sunbellar: That will be a nice idea. i suggest we rather start with you. Set example and we shall follow suit.
its cool,everyone decides on his/her topic to present so imma do ma research and let's wait and see wat others think
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that we could have a weekly devotion

#food for thought
That's a great idea. Sister you're a darling. I'm in.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.