Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (877188 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: Life is governed by laws.
1) The law of promotion...yhu can only be promoted by someone whose instructions yhu have followed.
2) Other laws.
Good morning uj, ife, an0ny, FT, Sallie, Vicky, Dagr8, Hbg, Mynd, Rey babasmiley...How was ur night?

Wrong! If your superior gives you an instruction that will lead that organisation into trouble and you follow it, he is more likely to fire you for not using your brains.

I slept well. You?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: Sallie Sallie...the original Sallies other Sallies are FAKE!!kiss
Nne, you are the beloved, take high five. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Mynd44:

Wrong! If your superior gives you an instruction that will lead that organisation into trouble and you follow it, he is more likely to fire you for not using your brains.

I slept well. You?
What yhu said still does not prove the law wrong...If he fires yhu for not using ur brain then he is irresponsible for he does not take responsibility for his action and that's poor leadership xter.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2014
SalC: Nne, you are the beloved, take high five. smiley
I knoh... I knoh...smiley#nods, **slaps her a high five**wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: What yhu said still does not prove the law wrong...If he fires yhu for not using ur brain then he is irresponsible for he does not take responsibility for his action and that's poor leadership xter.
Not really. He might have given you instructions based on a series of events but along the line the conditions change. A wise person will understand that the dynamics has change and either goes back to report in, or uses his/her intelligence to devise a new method.

I am talking from the point of view of my profession though
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2014
1) The law of promotion...yhu can only be promoted by someone whose instructions yhu have followed.
2) Other laws.
Good morning uj, ife, an0ny, FT, Sallie, Vicky, Dagr8, Hbg, Mynd, Rey babasmiley...How was ur night?

Cool. smiley and yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: I knoh... I knoh...smiley#nods, **slaps her a high five**wink
cool You! You!! You!!! Anyday...anytime smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: What yhu said still does not prove the law wrong...If he fires yhu for not using ur brain then he is irresponsible for he does not take responsibility for his action and that's poor leadership xter.
...And his not taking responsibility for his action cannot make the law not to stand! The law still stands.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Mynd44:
Not really. He might have given you instructions based on a series of events but along the line the conditions change. A wise person will understand that the dynamics has change and either goes back to report in, or uses his/her intelligence to devise a new method.

I am talking from the point of view of my profession though
At least yhu tried to carry out his instruction but met an obstacle. That's a different thing, but then, all other condition being constant, yhu get promoted by he whose instruction yhu obeyed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: At least yhu tried to carry out his instruction but met an obstacle. That's a different thing, but then, all other condition being constant, yhu get promoted by he whose instruction yhu obeyed.
Don't argue when proven wrong. Accept and move on.

That's a nice word.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Cool. smiley and yours?
I had dreams I didnt remember...outside of that my sleep was calmsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Mynd44:
Don't argue when proven wrong. Accept and move on.

That's a nice word.
I don't argue to prove I'm right or wrong...its not important to me.I made my point clear and yhu knoh it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
SalC: cool You! You!! You!!! Anyday...anytime smiley
coolsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
2) Other laws.
Good morning, ATMC and everyone. I am really curious about you, can I ask two questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Reyginus: Good morning, ATMC and everyone. I am really curious about you, can I ask two questions?
ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: ok
Okay. Why do you always spell you as 'yhu'? Does it affect your formal writing? I ask in good faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Reyginus: Okay. Why do you always spell you as 'yhu'? Does it affect your formal writing? I ask in good faith.
#smiles...I copied it from someone on here. No it doesn't. Yhu now 'knoh'. wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: #smiles...I copied it from someone on here. No it doesn't. Yhu now 'knoh'. wink
Lol. Permit me just one last question. Biko.

Don't you think that every form of corruption is evil? I also in good faith o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. Permit me just one last question. Biko.

Don't you think that every form of corruption is evil? I also in good faith o.
what meanest thou pls?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: what meanest thou pls?
Lol. This is what I mean.

There is a particular way a particular thing ought to be. Let me help with some weird examples.

The head of a man ought to be on the neck for balancing, support and sustenance of his existence. From experience, we have come to see that otherwise the man's life suffers.

Another weird example. A sensible human being will only speaks when he has something intelligent to say. I am only trying to show here how things ought to be. How they should be.

In English Language, the term under condiseration is spelt 'you' and not 'yhu'. It ought to be in this appearance. And morality has got to do with how things ought to be. And how it ought not be is wrong and the opposite right.

Now the question could be rephrased as, do you think that it is right to spell you as yhu, that is, to chose what ought not over what ought to be?

Like I've been saying, I ask in good faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Reyginus: Lol. This is what I mean.

There is a particular way a particular thing ought to be. Let me help with some weird examples.

The head of a man ought to be on the neck for balancing, support and sustenance of his existence. From experience, we have come to see that otherwise the man's life suffers.

Another weird example. A sensible human being will only speaks when he has something intelligent to say. I am only trying to show here how things ought to be. How they should be.

In English Language, the term under condiseration is spelt 'you' and not 'yhu'. It ought to be in this appearance. And morality has got to do with how things ought to be. And how it ought not be is wrong and the opposite right.

Now the question could be rephrased as, do you think that it is right to spell you as yhu, that is, to chose what ought not over what ought to be?

Like I've been saying, I ask in good faith.
This is serious! okay, let's begin with Lol...what is Lol? What is you? what is thou? who created words in English? Shakespeare contributed, ATMC is contributing...maybe lexicographers will someday consider yhu as an alternate spelling of youwink (anything is possible says An0nimus) just like color and colour. Satisfied?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: This is serious! okay, let's begin with Lol...what is Lol? What is you? what is thou? who created words in English? Shakespeare contributed, ATMC is contributing...maybe lexicographers will someday consider yhu as an alternate spelling of youwink (anything is possible says An0nimus) just like color and colour. Satisfied?

Huh? *shrugs*

The former is AmE while latter is BrE. You can use the word 'color' while writing on internet or anywhere but it's a minus one mark in/on GES exam or class. undecided smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Good luck convincing ATMC to switch from 'yhu' to 'you'grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Huh? *shrugs*

The former is AmE while latter is BrE. You can use the word 'color' while writing on internet or anywhere but it's a minus one mark in/on GES exam or class. undecided smiley
who uses 'yhu' officially?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
@joyce9 hope you're preparing well for your post ume?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by lanaVello1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! Your ID is kinda funny now.

Welcome back tho'
its quite annoying o...left for few months en a new nick z now imposed on me...ah taya o,tanx buddy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: who uses 'yhu' officially?

ATMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
lanaVello1: its quite annoying o...left for few months en a new nick z now imposed on me...ah taya o,tanx buddy

You are welcome Sire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by lanaVello1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: #smiles...I copied it from someone on here. No it doesn't. Yhu now 'knoh'. wink
Is it who i think it is?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
lanaVello1: Is it who i think it is?

Wassap Lana?

The only man with a heroine's name grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
ATMC: This is serious! okay, let's begin with Lol...what is Lol? What is you? what is thou? who created words in English? Shakespeare contributed, ATMC is contributing...maybe lexicographers will someday consider yhu as an alternate spelling of youwink (anything is possible says An0nimus) just like color and colour. Satisfied?
Lol. I would have loved to explain further but I don't want to stir anything up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Christian Cleansing / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.