Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,877 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (847482 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:18pm On May 21
BETRAYAL OF TRUST|| BRO GBILE AKANNI

It is a betrayal of trust for me to allow Thy gifts to sever me from Thee, my LORD, Who gives me all.

It is a betrayal of trust for me to make a name for myself out of the revelations You gave me in mercy and specifically for Thy Body. A thing I never laboured for; how can I claim credit for it, if not with a serious spirit of error, betraying the trust I hold of Thee?

It is a betrayal of trust for me to carve out a line of loyalists behind me, out of men You graciously led to me, for their portion of meat which You kept in my care.

It is a betrayal of trust for me to covet and camp on the popularity that ensues from the manifestation of Thy anointing upon my life, which anointing was freely given for the benefit and edification of Thy church.

It is a betrayal of trust for me to abandon the place of prayer where You opened doors for me to serve Your people, in pursuit of open doors, majoring on moving here and there, fussing up and down as a professional preacher who always has something to say whether or not God is speaking.

It is a betrayal of trust for me to treat with levity the counseling cases of brethren, not bearing them on my breastplate at the altars; though You introduced them to me, because You thought I would be a faithful priest.

It is a betrayal of trust for me to exploit Thy people, who out of want, but with loving and obedient hearts give of their substance, for my upkeep and the ministry of Thy word, by living lazily, riotously and carelessly in the pretext of prosperity.

It is a betrayal of trust for me to be heartlessly prayerless, concerning the state of the Church and yet come forward to speak elegantly about the plan of God for this age.

Standing in His presence is my primary call! Standing before men can only be secondary. And I cannot stand before men, if I have not first stood before God for them.

It is a betrayal of trust for me to stand before men for God, for whom I have not stood before God. It is mere hypocrisy.

Father, help me! Call me to order each time, lest I betray the trust I hold of Thee, in mercy, In Jesus Name. (Amen)!

There's always blessing in sharing.... so share with others. He that wins a soul is wise!!!

#BroGbileAkanni
#Trust
#betrayal
#livingseedgboko
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Acebrain28(m): 11:03am On May 25
Please Sorry for derailing

Dear people please show some love to me

Nothing is too little ..
Today 25th May is my birthday.
Help put a smile on my family on this birth date of mine!

Access Bank

God bless you abundantly!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Stargirl2011(f): 12:38pm On Jun 02
Acebrain28:
Please Sorry for derailing
Dear people please show some love to me
Nothing is too little .. Today 25th May is my birthday. Help put a smile on my family on this birth date of mine!

Access Bank
God bless you abundantly!
Happy birthday. Wish u long life amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ephraim18(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04
Pls my fellow nairalander. What could possibly be the best response to this slogan " harvest of devine Providence, devine connection and devine recovery... Pls your response are highly welcomed...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:39pm On Jun 11
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:38pm On Jun 11
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:18pm On Jun 12
Psalms 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Castdown, But Not Crushed / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.