Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? (18880 Views)

Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Dibangoking(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
I will like honest and true theories concerning the topic above.because i seem to be a new convert and some churches allow while others(deeper life ministry et.c)do not allow the use of body spray.

I'd like sincere honest answers because am kinda completely at sea right now.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
well, welcome on board bro.
And may God keep u till the end. the first rule in christianity is never let peoples opinion guide your decisions. When u got saved, u made Jesus ur Lord. He is the only One to tell you if anything is right or wrong. If u are unsure, ask Him to show you and He will, Cos in this forum, some people will say using spray is sinful.others will say theres nothing wrong and u'll end up getting more confused than when u started the thread. So my advice? Read ur Bible and let God thru His Word explain to you the things you dont understand. Goodluck!

22 Likes

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by ApostlePat: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
And what if someone have body odour Nothing sinful about using body spray, roll-ons, perfume etc.

1 Like

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by God2man(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
It is not a sin. It depends on the one you are using.

If you have body odour, it can become a serious problem to other people. It can make people to hate you, even if you are the right person for the Job.

Let's be wise.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by SisiKill1: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
Choi! Nigerian Christians have got to be the most miserable lot out there.

Must you guys read meaning into everything??!!!!

No body spray, No body spray, N movie, No TV, No hotel, No attachment, Don't write LOL, Don't use 2go, Don't use Mirror, Don't drink from red cup.

Haba! God put you on this earth to LIVE and not just EXIST!

What's even ironic is many of you are gonna end up in hell anyway because you are too busy worrying about silly things to pay attention to the real stuff God expects from us.

Jeeedus!!

19 Likes

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by deebrain(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
Just watch. Very soon, some "over holy" holy ghost christians will come up with a doctrine and bible passages to back up the point that perfumes are also a sin.

@ Op perfumes are not a sin O.
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Dibangoking(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
For you all who gave honest answers thanks alot....

1 Like

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Dibangoking(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
preshuzpearl:
And may God keep u till the end. the first rule in christianity is never let peoples opinion guide your decisions. When u got saved, u made Jesus ur Lord. He is the only One to tell you if anything is right or wrong. If u are unsure, ask Him to show you and He will, Cos in this forum, some people will say using spray is sinful.others will say theres nothing wrong and u'll end up getting more confused than when u started the thread. So my advice? Read ur Bible and let God thru His Word explain to you the things you dont understand. Goodluck!
thanks sis ur answer was most useful.....realy liked it cos it ws genuine and sincere...thanks alot
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
U welkm
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by saintvc(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
D wise men gave Jesus perfume MYRRH as gift

8 Likes

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by InesQor(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
LOL grin
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 27, 2012
@poster, the mere fact that you would ask if using perfume ''is a sin or not'' shows you have serious mental issues.

I can't believe what this christianity of a thing has done to some of you people.

1 Like

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by God2man(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2012
Agent of darkness can work on a special perfume to carry out their demonic activities. Some fake churches are doing it.

God2man.
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Dibangoking(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2012
ROSSIKE: @poster, the mere fact that you would ask if using perfume ''is a sin or not'' shows you have serious mental issues.

I can't believe what this christianity of a thing has done to some of you people.
had ignore the insult
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by EvilBrain1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wearing perfume is only a sin if it's the overpowering, obnoxious type that makes it difficult for other people to breathe.

On the other hand deodorant is encouraged. In fact, it is a mortal sin to go out without wearing either roll-on, or spray deodorant. The Lord does not want to smell your funky armpits. And neither does anybody else.

Oh and btw, I fully agree with Rossike's comment.

1 Like

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by InesQor(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
God2man: Agent of darkness can work on a special perfume to carry out their demonic activities. Some fake churches are doing it.

God2man.

This is an amazing line of thought. Wanna shed some light? And do you have any Biblical background?
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Thekeeper(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Op,is it a sin to apply body cream?. .what of hair cream. .is it also a sin to own a car since u can always take a bike or a bus to ur destination. . .?
U need deliverance
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Dibangoking(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2012
The_keeper: Op,is it a sin to apply body cream?. .what of hair cream. .is it also a sin to own a car since u can always take a bike or a bus to ur destination. . .?
U need deliverance
lnsmh
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Image123(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
completely at sea right now over perfumes? don't drown in the sea oh, Jesus don already die for you.
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
John 12 1-8
Six days before the Passover Jesus came to Bethany, the home of Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. There they gave a dinner for him. Martha served, and Lazarus was one of those at the table with him. Mary took a pound of costly perfume made of pure nard, anointed Jesus’ feet, and wiped thema with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. But Judas Iscariot, one of his disciples (the one who was about to betray him), said, “Why was this perfume not sold for three hundred denariib and the money given to the poor?” (He said this not because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief; he kept the common purse and used to steal what was put into it.) Jesus said, “Leave her alone. She bought itc so that she might keep it for the day of my burial. You always have the poor with you, but you do not always have me.”
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Dibangoking(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2012
Image123: completely at sea right now over perfumes? don't drown in the sea oh, Jesus don already die for you.
it an idiom

1 Like

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Dibangoking(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=lagerwhenindoubt][/quote]
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2012
Damn according to some of you just living is a sin. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
*Kails*:
Damn according to some of you just living is a sin. grin

It sounds funny, but it's actually TRUE. These people claim we are all ''born in sin'', so just being alive and human is a sin to them.
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by mazaje(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
Some christians are TRULY crazy. . .
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
This place is now just jokes all the way. Seems we've exhausted every discussion and topics that are worthy to life. Now na madmen full every where.

2 Likes

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by fittty(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2012
Hell yeah it is! Dummy! angry
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Iaz93: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2012
My people perish for lack of knowledge. SMH
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by warrikid(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2012
preshuzpearl:
Best advice if u r really a true true christian oo,or else u'd be more confused @ d end of dis ride.

But make I talk my mind ist oo,d use of body spray n perfume na sin abi? M sure dier reason wud be cos its man made n sin-infected,dem for naked dey waka too naaa.rubbishhhhhhhhhh.
Self deceit is d worst form of deceit oo,help me tell dem.
Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by oraclefemi(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2012
ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD OR SOMETHING ...WHAT IS WRONG WITH HUMANS THESE DAYS angry FOR Bleep SAKE DONT COME HERE ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS IF YOU CANT USE COMMON SENSE !DONT USE BODY SPRAY, DONT USE TOOTH PASTE, DONT USE BODY CREAM ..WALK AROUND STINKING LIKE A BLOODY PIG BECAUSE YOURE LISTENING TO A PASTOR THAT PROBABLY SMELLS GOOD WITH SOME EXPENSIVE PERFUME...

3 Likes

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by k2039: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2012
This is the lamest question I have ever heard,I'm temted to question the sanity of the OP

1 Like

Re: Is Using Body Spray (Perfume) A Sin Or Not? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2012
Being a christian or a muslim is the ultimate sin. See what you have done to the world!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? / Why Don’t Nigerian Pastors Preach Contentment? *picture* / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.