Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin (12948 Views)

Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / I Married My Wife Out Of Pity – Joseph Benjamin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by trendystuf(f): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Actor Joseph Benjamin took to twitter to address the rumours that he said he married his wife out of pity in a recent interview with Adeola Adeyemi. Read it below...
My attention has been drawn to the latest headline about me concerning my marriage...For the records, there was never a time I said “I married my wife out of pity". There’s nowhere I can be quoted as ever saying such. Its ridiculous. There have been conflicting reports on my marital status in recent times that it was necessary to finally come out and share the situation. We have mutual respect for each other. We are not enemies, and we will work through this. It is a separation, not death. And as far as there is life, there is hope, faith and courage. For those who have been of great support, I want to thank you so very much. - Joseph Benjamin

So who is lying?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/11/i-never-said-i-married-my-wife-out-of.html

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2012
Better
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Mtcccccccheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by k2039: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012
I guess he gaffed earlier,so he is just trying to make amends
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Ujujoan: Mtcccccccheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
ur dp or whatever it is called here isn't true.
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by TableLeg(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012
And who is Joseph Benjamin?!

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Andrew3(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2012
Please op sell this thread to laila ikeji grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by ajayioluwatobi(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2012
k2039: I guess he gaffed earlier,so he is just trying to make amends
kia, always online
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Gee001: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2012
I laugh in Korean language
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2012
Table Leg :
these sort of questions are becoming really obnoxious. Haba!

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by igbsam(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2012
We all know that journalists and bloggers are very good in twisting stories. I know this guy personally and i queried why he would say such to the press even if he's bittered with his wife. He told me, he never said that and i should quote where he said that in his interview with the journalist who spoke to him about his divorce. He was so smart enough to record his conversation with the journalist without the journalist knowing. He played it to me, and truth be told, from the beginning to the end, i didn't hear him say, he married her out of pity. People can twist stories just to get attentions from readers.

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2012
ajayioluwatobi: kia, always online
na your data e use?
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by enigmadania(f): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Smh
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2012
igbsam: We all know that journalists and bloggers are very good in twisting stories. I know this guy personally and i queried why he would say such. He told me, he never said that and i should quote where he said that in his interview with the journalist who spoke to him about his divorce. He was so smart enough to record his conversation with the journalist without the journalist knowing. He played it to me, and truth be told, from the beginning to the end, i didn't hear him say, he married her out of pity. People can twist stories just to get attentions from readers.
Brisk sales or impressions, whichever is needed. He should abstain from granting gossip mags interview.
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by tunapawizzy: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2012
Table Leg :
a fine guy that married a lady he got pregnant out of pity
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2012
Thank God for Twitter, celebs now have an avenue to refute false stories about them.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by igbsam(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2012
blink182: Brisk sales or impressions, whichever is needed. He should abstain from granting gossip mags interview.
Word
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by megxo(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Table Leg :
d man dat starred in GANGNAM STYLE>>>>>>> grin
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by 4reigningqueen: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2012
celebrities and marriage issues.Hardly can you see one without a marital problem and these are the people our children are looking up to.

WHY NOT WAIT TILL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE MARRIED!

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Dinmajudith: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2012
Lol...naija nd our fake rumors
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by lifestyle1(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2012
undecided
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by ajayioluwatobi(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2012
blink182: na your data e use?
jobless man.
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Sijo01(f): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2012
Table Leg :

Joseph was the liru boy that was sold into slavery by his half brothers because of his dreams; he was later sent to jail because he refused to shine somebody's kpekus; he interpreted dreams and was later promoted to governed egypt; he's an elder bro to Benjamin; the sons of Isaac from Israel.

Hope your question has been answered?

4 Likes

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by eikeem(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2012
Journalism has really become very trashy in Nigeria. I do not know Joseph Benjamin in person but I'm very sure that no responsible man will make such a statement about the mother of his children - and Joseph looks responsible enough.
Our bloggers and journalists are so crazy about negative publicity. I guess that where the rave reviews and brown envelopes come from.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by slimyem: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2012
Okay...
We have heard...
Next please!!!

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by condralbede(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2012
Benjamin joseph again?......bros abeg go soak garri n slp !

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2012
4reigningqueen: celebrities and marriage issues.Hardly can you see one without a marital problem and these are the people our children are looking up to.

WHY NOT WAIT TILL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE MARRIED!

Marriage issues/divorce happen whether or not one is a celebrity. Do celebs not have marriage that lasts too?
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Catchfire1: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Guy believe you never said anything like that, but my big Q is -..wait for it.. -

What do u want us to do with the information undecided
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Afam4eva(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2012
The girl was a choir member in Anselem Madubuko's church and he got her pregnant and had to marry her.
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by 5much(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2012
ok
next pls
Re: I Didnt Marry Out Of Pity - Joseph Benjamin by Imyourex(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2012
blink182: these sort of questions are becoming really obnoxious. Haba!

is it a crime to ask? Me sef no no dis guy nah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“davido’s Manhood Is Big…both Length And Width” – Kenyan Socialite Confesses / See The Top Class Of Famous And Successful Celebrities Born In March / Bstan Group Gives Land, Gifts To Couples At Shortcut's Valentine Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.