Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year (9895 Views)

“don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu / Davido To Award Scholarship To A Little Boy On Twitter / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rave of the moment Davido is in the news again but this time its not about giving a fan money or celebrating his birthday but its about the young artist/producer's business plans for the new year(2013). The ''Dami Duro'' crooner who recently turned 20, has just releaved his plans of owning a clothing line here in Nigeria. Davido who is also known as ''Omo Baba Olowo'' which in english means (SON OF A RICHMAN tongue) tweeted to fans hours ago that the abbreviation O.B.O will be used for the clothing business and it will be launched next year! below is exactly what he tweeted ''My clothing line O.B.O coming next year!!! Get ready!!! There will be a fashion launch!!!'' So guys, if you are reading this and you are a fan of davido follow him on twitter so you will be among first people to know about it and probably get yours when the cloths are finally out!!!

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oh Really?

Wish him all the Best, Anyways.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by vinderbilt: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wow these Celebs want all our money angry
To have a clothing line, you need style. What do you think of davido's style?

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by LesbianBoy(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2012
vinderbilt: Wow these Celebs want all our money angry
His style is okay if you ask me! grin grin
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by ochallo: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2012
The word obo also means pu.ss.y in yoruba .

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by omenziate(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2012
I have a problem with the word "OBO".
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Khayordhe: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2012
We don hear o....let's kip our finger cross nd watch...
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by omiobo: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: The word obo also means pu.ss.y in yoruba .

U don rotten.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Psylas(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2012
I tot baba olowo means powerful native doctor

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by martyns303(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2012
Only 15-17yr old girls will buy them.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2012
omiobo:

U don rotten.
Lol, omiOBO, guilty conscience don catch you..

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by tellwisdom: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Ok, I will inform my 12yrs old nephew about it smileysad
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by dridowu: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2012
After launch then what

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by fash6(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2012
U betta go ask rugged man wetin happen
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by megxo(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2012
Am past 17years guess he should go look for his mate........
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by oyeezee(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Itz O.B.O and not OBO !Better stil, it should be omo Baba Olowo.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2012
vinderbilt: Wow these Celebs want all our money angry

2PAC WANNABE. LET HIM LAUNCH HIS RAGS ITS A FREE WORLD I GUESS IT WILL BE ONLY HIM, HIS MANAGER, HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND A FEW NUT HUGGERS THAT WILL WEAR 'EM.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Donlouise(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2012
ochallo: The word obo also means pu.ss.y in yoruba .
. EJO eba mi pe bobo to wor aso OBO. (please help me call dat boy dat is wearing pussy clothe) .

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Psylas(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Clothes lyk diz

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by ritungn6: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Same Day Onsite Computer Repairs, Repairs on Desktop Computers and Laptop Repairs in Mississauga, Servicing All Makes Models , Same Day Service, Award Winning Customer Service. computer repair in mississauga
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2012
Now you see the difference between this dude and wizzie? cool
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Donlouise(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2012
ritungn6: Same Day Onsite Computer Repairs, Repairs on Desktop Computers and Laptop Repairs in Mississauga, Servicing All Makes Models , Same Day Service, Award Winning Customer Service. computer repair in mississauga
Are u OKAY? undecided
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nuzo1(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2012
The brand name alone makes it dead on arrival.

I find it demeaning, condescending and an outright disrespect to Nigerians who understand what OBO means in Yoruba.
Over the years, celebrities have leaarnt to shove trash down our throat and conveniently get away with it. Unfortunately for Davido, it won't work this time. I can't imagine parents and guardians allowing their wards wear clothes with big inscription OBO.

Davido still has all the time to change that name, except as usual he wants to display how much he can "waste". I don't have any problem with that.

8 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Gombs(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2012
d only musician wit football age now wants to av a clothing line?

Why wiz kid no dey advice this boy na?

O.B.O of all names/acronym?..I dnt knw about u all,but I just sized up his mental capacity n capability...sha,am waiting o◦°˚!shey na 9ja we dey?

#notHating....I no get ∂α̇̇̇†̥ time
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Andrew3(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2012
My name is "Bolt, Ulsen Bolt".
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by alaoeri: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2012
Critics upon critics yet davido is moving, move on joor don't mind the critics.
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by TRILLIONIAR: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2012
WHY BUY OBO, WHEN AKUBE STILL DEY MARKET
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Teejayphillip(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2012
wishin u d best boi..
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by dabossman(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2012
Er, OBO could also be monkey in Yoruba. Not that it's a better option though.

#justsaying grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by dj187: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2012
Nawa o, So Davido don finally get licence to sell OBO, me i like small & fitted OBO not extra large grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2012
dj187: Nawa o, So Davido don finally get licence to sell OBO, me i like small & fitted OBO not extra large grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Launch O.B.O Clothing Line Next Year by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2012
What is the meaning OBO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Twenty Nigeria Standup Comedians / Kevin Spacey Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By 8 "House Of Cards" Employees / Are There Nollywood Celebrities Of Hausa And Fulani Extraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.