Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (56036 Views)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by lalasticlala(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
In about 24 hours from now, HKN boss and BET award winner, Davido will be a university graduate. Davido will officially be a B.Sc holder from Babcock University, Ogun State on Sunday June 7, 2015.

For his mandatory final year project, the ‘Owo ni koko’ singer wrote a thesis on the topic: ‘Challenges of Live performance of Afro-pop artists in Nigeria’.

His close friends and family members will join him to celebrate at the graduation ceremony tomorrow and below are exclusive photos from his pre-graduation procession in school a few hours ago…

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/06/exclusive-photos-davido-to-graduate-from-babcock-in-24-hours/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by INTROVERT(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrats David adeleke..... grin
This FTC sweet o grin

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sure!!! Education is good investment...but,

why the slippers on such a special day

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Airforce1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrats OBO

I'm so happy for you
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by tempex88(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wow..."looks like no one sends him sef. The guy is a great guy choosing not to abandon school despite the fame and money he got through music and from his parent.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Bilabong(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
O B O

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Acekidc4(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice One!!cheesy
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by saintkash(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
e be like say na palms slippers dey reign for dat skul oo..lol

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Sveen: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Such an amazing young guy, he is very successful in every aspect.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
One Lesson- Get ur credentials but dust ur potentials.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Matttthew(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrats boy....

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrats to him!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by siegfried99(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congratulations O.B.O grin
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria my country sha cheesy cheesy davido that today, he will post on twitter ''just touched down london''.....tomorrow, ''Enroute southafrica y'all turn up at the club 2nite''...next 2morow, ''just got off stage, kenya showed 2much love'' is graduating from school today Lol! What time did he have to go to classes/read his books when he is always on the road? If it was artiste like skales, yung6ix who are still upcoming after so many years. ehen i for believe! But davido as in superstar davido? Mbanu! I no gree! grin grin

Anyways i blame buhari grin grin

Gej till 2019 jare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by adonbilivit: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
wow! wizkid got it before him tho. wiz got his from Cyprus university which is far more prestigious....comparing these two even when uncalled for generates controversy but it gives me joy. lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by okotv(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
congratulations.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by psychologist(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let my people go

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by mifavour(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
h
for hammer!

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by softnipples(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Congrats davido!

Hope someone who's album is forever loading will join them soon?? cheesy grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Helkayklassic(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Some students looking at him like this guy did not know the struggle joor.

Congrat OBO..Dele Momodu's inlaw to be smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by VickyRotex(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eyah.. Congrats.

At least he multi tasked. He dint abandon one for the other.

Sell your degree to 2face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na joke grin

softnipples:
Congrats davido!
Hope someone who's album is forever loading will join them soon?? cheesy grin

You mean the Air+Force guy? cheesy we are praying for him. Before December it will be released grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by saasala(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Everyone pretending like they dont give a fvck about him, meanwhile, they give a damn Bleep.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by saasala(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
jhius:
OBO

Puccy?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by nairadoo: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice one . . he has proofed the haters wrong!
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
im hapi 4 him, my turn 2 graduate is nearer too. na GOD WIN
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by AnneMomoh: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
psychologist:
G

Gorrila?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by kendrick9(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
i no sure say this guy enter class for one day.

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015

He's been attending lectures behind stages?
Which of the babcock Uni? The one in USA?
Idonbelivit until i see his GP score

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Aitee1: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Seen!
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
tempex88:
Wow..."looks like no one sends him sef. The guy is a great guy choosing not to abandon school despite the fame and money he got through music and from his parent.
U spoke my mind. I noticed same tn. Those guys bhind him aren't d usual frea.ks. He is just there like a normal student. Congratulations to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Phobia For Water Revealed At Seychelles Vacation [PICS] / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.