Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors (12074 Views)

Zuma And Wives / Top Job: Is Africa A Men's Continent? / I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves – Mitt Romney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by panafrican(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2012
cool
Sweet !

Nov 26, 2012 | Sapa | 173 comments

President Jacob Zuma’s family killed 12 cows in a ritual believed to be aimed at extending his tenure ahead of the ANC’s national elective conference in Mangaung, according to a report

The Star reported that the family held the ritual at his Nkandla residence on Sunday to commune with Zuma’s ancestors.

Although no other African National Congress leaders were seen at the event, Zuma joined Zulu warriors in traditional dances as thousands of his relatives prayed for him to retain his position of ANC president.

Zuma was reportedly given a shield and spear to defend himself from other contenders for the ANC’s top position.

Continue reading @ http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2012/11/26/12-cows-slaughtered-in-zuma-family-ritual
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
So what the chinese pray to there dragons the japanese worships there dead, zulus/xhosas/khiosan and other tribes in southern africa who still conform to there traditional rituals offers animals to please there ancestors.

I wish I was there to feast on some good beef I hope he donated some meat to some Animal huggers/vegitariansgrin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by dazzler2001: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
ok
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by vabrida: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
oNlY tHe AlMiGhTy KnOw WeTiN jOnAtHaN gO dOn BuRy UnDeRgRoUnD tOdAy SeF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Chedarking: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
African Leaders are All the Same..

Willing to do Anything, Willing to kill Anything to Stay in Power..

African Leaders are also so fccking Ignorant, its unreal...

Imagine this fool thinking 'A spear and Shield' can protect his position in the ANC..

Oh Lord...What did the Black Race do to deserve such Leaders?

What Sin did we commit?

5 Likes

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by coldgate(f): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
panafrican: cool
Sweet !

Cool. For Naija na human being(Youths and newborn babies ) we dey take do sacrifice. embarassed
panafrican: cool
Sweet !

Cool. For Naija na human being(Youths and newborn babies ) we dey take do sacrifice.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by miteolu(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
better than human being as Naija wayo dey do
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by topsyking: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
RUBBISH!!! RUBBISH!!!
Abacha did more than dat in Aso rock and we all nos wat happens.....
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Ice4jez(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
if no human sacrifice is involve den its ok wit me.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by johnwizey: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
jeez,wtf is wrong with african leaders? Dey are all the same,may ur sacrifice never be accepted. pig-zuma
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hmmmmmm!

African Politicians and juju
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by shadrach77: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
This man is a disgrace to Africa and African leadership. For a president of a nation to be a polygamist with several wives and to engage in ritualistic practices is despicable
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by mumumugu(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
At least, he kild animal and not human
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Lakayana: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Those relatives came out just to eat meat. Only 12 cows that is why other party members did not show up if only family is over a thousand there would be nothing left for others to eat.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Italians, The red indians, Chinese, Japanese, Africans etc do that, so kini big deal? But.... ee no gud sha o....

1 Like

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by PayWell: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
vabrida: oNlY tHe AlMiGhTy KnOw WeTiN jOnAtHaN gO dOn BuRy UnDeRgRoUnD tOdAy SeF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

e still dey pain you say you never chop.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by miteolu(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
ancestors are coming to vote for him. See African mentality
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Lakayana: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
vabrida: oNlY tHe AlMiGhTy KnOw WeTiN jOnAtHaN gO dOn BuRy UnDeRgRoUnD tOdAy SeF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeye dey worry you why drag our president into this when you disrespect your parents don't expect your friends to respect them.

2 Likes

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
I love this man because he is a true African....I pray the day will come when the Odenigbo will offer white lamb as a "burnt offerings" to the great "Ikenga Nri"....ndi nna-nna ayi taa orji !
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
This African Man mentality sha! They for shear me sef cow meat make i chop... grin
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by klear(f): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Another money miss road president on the loose... embarassed embarassed
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Akbee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
All in the name of political ambition.well,im not surprise that someone is wasting ten cows on one so called deity.hope his god shall serve him from the electionary strategies of his political opponent and eventualy keep him going against al odds.
majority of our leaders are engaged in one thing or the d oda in order to be in good form.scratch any hero and u wl kt to see a monster lurking beneath.obama,gej not excluded

1 Like

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by laksides: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
ℓ̊ don't think he need any rituals †̥☀̤̣̈̇ gain the power, §ø̲̣̣̥ far he did ђã†̥ †ђξ mases need, that was his rituals

1 Like

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lakayana: Those relatives came out just to eat meat. Only 12 cows that is why other party members did not show up if only family is over a thousand there would be nothing left for others to eat.

Man of empty soul! This is not about eating meat,you lost soul! This is a traditional way of seeking the face of the supreme creator through your ancestors! This is African religion at it purest!
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Kslib(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Erm,zuma should do waht he likes... BUT why are some morafuuckkers here saying rubbish about juju and all that.. Yes,i know it's evil,but i think we should call it african technology.. Abi e easy to hack person blood from edo state when your victim dey ghana.. It is called wireless sucking connection[WI-sc]..

So,i think it's high time we stop calling it juju,we need to give a more mordern name like JU-TECH

1 Like

Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by amosy007: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
shadrach77: This man is a disgrace to Africa and African leadership. For a president of a nation to be a polygamist with several wives and to engage in ritualistic practices is despicable
so what is wrong with being a polygamist ... So becoz whiteman tell u say e no good, e no good be that huh? And what is wrong in sacrifisin cows to what he believed in? Didnt abraham sacfrized ram to the god he believed in.... As long as its not human i dnt see why that should be a problem 4 anyone
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
Chedarking: African Leaders are All the Same..

Willing to do Anything, Willing to kill Anything to Stay in Power..

African Leaders are also so fccking Ignorant, its unreal...

Imagine this fool thinking 'A spear and Shield' can protect his position in the ANC..

Oh Lord...What did the Black Race do to deserve such Leaders?

What Sin did we commit?

Where the hell have u heard this because pple in SA aren't that naïve to think that way. Since when has any post democratic SA leader over stayed there welcome or tried to stay in power 4 life.

Those days are long gone in most african nations.

When africans practice there native traditions some of u fools whose used to western propaganda machinary see this as backward why. I he doesn't believe in Jesus and conforms to his ancestral believes does that make him less of a presedent. Should he do what the Queen does please!.

Just because ur a Christian doesn't give u the right to think other african traditions who still believe in there native ways isn't good enough to.

So u gonna tell me that the India's leaders who worships cows will also do everything to stay in power
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by bblacky(f): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
miteolu: ancestors are coming to vote for him. See African mentality

D Ancestors will blind d voters eye frm seeing anyoda candidate and direct dr minds to vote him alone!
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Ikwerefistson: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
dazzler2001: ok
is nt betar dan human rituals by nija politicans.abeg waka pas
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by Hailedin9ja: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
President Jacob Zuma’s family killed 12 cows in a ritual

Thank God is NOT human sacrifice.

If you suspect your spouse's moves, just get this APPLICATION and you can discreetly track what he/she's up to. Believe me, if he/she's into anything, you'll get him/her.
Re: To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors by amosy007: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
emmysenior: Italians, The red indians, Chinese, Japanese, Africans etc do that, so kini big deal? But.... ee no gud sha o....
i wonder o! White man don over brainwash african .. We dnt even believe in ourselves anymore unelse what white man says

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell Defends 'Difficult' Decision To Buy Russian Crude Oil / Pictures Of Anti-Japanese Demonstrations In China / U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.