Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

MATTHEW 6:33. . .dedicated To SLIMCHI2K2. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MATTHEW 6:33. . .dedicated To SLIMCHI2K2. (1072 Views)

Matthew 7:7 / Matthew 5:25, 26 / My All Time Best Joke - Dedicated To All The Jokers In The Joke Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MATTHEW 6:33. . .dedicated To SLIMCHI2K2. by bingbagbo(m): 6:10am On Nov 27, 2012
Maria went to his husband and asked "darling, please i need some money to change my wardrobe. ."
Her husband, Odogwu replied "u see, its not that i dont wanna give you, but you see, the bible asks us to seek ye first the kingdom of God, and the rest shall be added unto you. ..so go seek the kingdom"

Maria was disappointed, so left.

Later she came back and asked "sweerie, i need some money to go to the salon"
Odogwu again opened his bible and read out ". . .this is the word of God. . .seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and the rest shall be added unto you. ..even brazillian hair will be added"

Maria again disappointed left.

At sunset, she came back and asked odogwu "babe, i need some money to buy fuel for my car. ."

Odogwu in anger screamed " haba, i no tell you say mek u seek the kingdom?? angry.. . u be demon??"

Maria wept and went away.

In the night around 10pm, Odogwu was touching Maria and begging to "read" her "papers" grin grin

But Maria was reluctant and angry, so Odogwu asked "Maria my wife, wetin i do wey u no wan mek i perform my duties as a man? " embarassed

Then Maria got up, switched on the light, picked her bible and began reading.. . "This is the american standard bible. . .matthew 6:33, it reads. . .seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all the rest, i repeat all the rest shall be added unto thee, Amen angry angry "

For the first time, Odogwu menstruated grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dont be stingy. . .this joke is dedicated to my boss, slimchi2k2. . .. .bye grin grin grin
Re: MATTHEW 6:33. . .dedicated To SLIMCHI2K2. by bingbagbo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Music...check Out Funny Jobs Some Musicians Might Be Doing / Rita Dominic And Ini Edo / Pls Is Anything Wrong With My Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.