Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Which Is Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? (882 Views)

Where Do U Spend More Time? Facebook Or Nairaland? / Which Is The Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? / Facebook Or Fakebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by bamto(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2012
For me, it's just in that order (twitter, fb, nairaland), maybe 'cos I use a BB and gets notification for twitter and facebook. In fact, I resisted getting involved with twitter until a friend showed me what I was missing. For nairaland, I restrict myself to front page, and only visit mostly politics, religion sports, and family (formally romance section until some kids infiltrated it) sections when am bored.
Which do you find most addictive amongst these 3, and how do you manage them?
Re: Which Is Most Addictive: Twitter, Facebook Or Nairaland? by Caseless: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2012
Na nairaland oooo....how my addiction to nairaland got to this level , i no know...i jst don't knw why i'm so addicted to nairaland. There is something unique about nairaland; u can see the e-version of nigeria/nigerians jst like it is on the sreets out there. Maybe that's why i'm addicted to it(NL).

(1) (Reply)

Wanted------ A Fool Proof Football Betting System / Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! / Why Is It That The Top/ceiling Of A House Is Always Painted White?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.