Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! (881 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo / Nairalander With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2013
Make i find trouble small lol

the idea came in June when I had over 40 likes on a single post. I stopped checking on my liked post and watch it grow!!

I dare any nairalander to beat this record!! currently 1538+ tongue tongue

Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Infomizer(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2013
I wonder how this affects the price of tea in China...#NoBeOnlyYouSabiFindTrouble
tongue wink
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by johnwizey: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Oya clap for ur self.........
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2013
It's official, you are crazy!

Congrats by the way...
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Stegomiah: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Make i find trouble small lol

the idea came in June when I had over 40 likes on a single post. I stopped checking on my liked post and watch it grow!!

I dare any nairalander to beat this record!! currently 1538+ tongue tongue

Sezkillz has times 3 of what you boasting about, i ѕαω him attach a munched copy of his profile on a thread like that sometimes ago, guess, if he sees this thread he'll proove you wrong and thereby falling your hands
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
Stegomiah:

Sezkillz has times 3 of what you boasting about, i ѕαω him attach a munched copy of his profile on a thread like that sometimes ago, guess, if he sees this thread he'll proove you wrong and thereby falling your hands

Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mr sex dey kill abi na sexkillz this fate must have taken you years to achieve. I duff my shower cap for u!!

btw ur banning me from political section for no reason is stewpid, I leave that case to God eidiat

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by SugaryBelle(f): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Chai! Sorry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Acidosis(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
LOl...

Only Yesterday, I had about 300+ likes on a single thread
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by xynerise: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Una no get work at all grin
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by oxygen47: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Until that day when Seun starts feeding U
Sitdown 4 Nairaland
No go find better work
Local Champion!!!

Hehe.........
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by matalan: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Acidosis: LOl...

xynerise: Una no get work at all grin
oxygen47: Until that day when Seun starts feeding U
Sitdown 4 Nairaland
No go find better work
Local Champion!!!

Hehe.........
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by psky: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Is real life that pathetic that you guys now have to start hoarding likes to boast at any given chance? Come on guys, this does speak well of you at all.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
oxygen47: Until that day when Seun starts feeding U
Sitdown 4 Nairaland
No go find better work
Local Champion!!!

Hehe.........

grin grin
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Vivly(f): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2013
Acidosis: LOl...

I scanned through your posts and i couldn't find the one you're refering to. Post the link.
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 20, 2013
Vivly: I scanned through your posts and i couldn't find the one you're refering to. Post the link.

busted grin grin
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2013
Vivly: I scanned through your posts and i couldn't find the one you're refering to. Post the link.

Hmn...

Remember I said on a single thread (not a single post)..

So dear, scan again..
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Emmyk(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2013
I was hoarding it likewise, buh I clicked it one day, I stopped it immediately, buh twas too late. Everything has gone. cheesy
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by kunlesehan(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2013
if this one nor be sign of E T T, I wonder what is?
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Vivly(f): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2013
Acidosis:

Hmn...

Remember I said on a single thread (not a single post)..

So dear, scan again..
Save us the stress. Post the link to the thread.
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by chucky234(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Who fvcking cares
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by homesteady(m): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
LOL!! I don't allow my own likes to pile up! I check it everytime I see a notification! cheesy
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by AbuMikey(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oh Lawd!!!
Yungwizzy,it has gotten to this abi sad
Re: Meet The Nairalander With The Highest Post Likes!! by Deiok(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Timeline Of Plane Crashes In Nigeria. / Attributes Of A Humble Person / Woman Who Was Brutally Beaten By Her Husband Over Fish Gets Her Day In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.