Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? (11917 Views)

7 Myths About Fuel Economy / Benz. Please Help. 3 Mechanis, 3 Fuel Pump And Filter Change Yet No Change. / How Efficient Is This Fuel Economy Product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by redcliff: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgcoboP:

sounds very expensive can I see pictures?
I can clear. just buying and shipping

890,000. Without clearing.
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:

890,000. Without clearing.
is this negotiable?
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by redcliff: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgcoboP:

is this negotiable?

it depends on where you want to negotiate to. I added my cost of transport and sending your waybill via DHL into that.
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:

it depends on where you want to negotiate to. I added my cost of transport and sending your waybill via DHL into that.
who are you transporting? and is it full service history?

1 Like

Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by redcliff: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgcoboP:

who are you transporting? and is it full service history?

Lol. the car has jst 144k on it. thats not bad for a golf3. european cars are not like american cars that have issues or are tweaked by greedy people. you are getting what you are buying..on the transportation part, the car is not in my backyard. I have to go meet the seller. it may be an hour train ride or more. Switzerland does not have a sea port, it has to be shipped to Belgium.
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:

Lol. the car has jst 144k on it. thats not bad for a golf3. european cars are not like american cars that have issues or are tweaked by greedy people. you are getting what you are buying..on the transportation part, the car is not in my backyard. I have to go meet the seller. it may be an hour train ride or more. Switzerland does not have a sea port, it has to be shipped to Belgium.
won't it be cheaper buying from Germany?
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by redcliff: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
NgcoboP:

won't it be cheaper buying from Germany?

to be honest, its possible. very. there are two things involved. before that, Germany uses their cars to the point that they are asked to take it off road then they sell it to people who either use it for parts or folks who send it down to Africa and thats why those types may be cheap. but the thing is that it may not be as neat as it should be or poorly maintained or the odometer runs at over 270k upwards. but most people dont care about this so they just buy it like this and thats why most Golf3s in nigeria are cheap. If you wantt o buy something good then you need something that has been used to less than 170k km.

So the two things about germany is that, I can look for one for you online which is relatively cheap go there and do the transaction if i am satisfied with what I see which would reuquire that you pay my transport fees there which may not be also cheap. The second thing is that I can look for one online for you do the necessary things I need to do to ascertain i am not buying anything other than what I saw online and send the money to them which includes shipping fees to nigeria directly. The down side of this would be that I am not certain of what I would be buying for you but you get to save some bucks on transport and the likes.

So make your choice.
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
redcliff:

to be honest, its possible. very. there are two things involved. before that, Germany uses their cars to the point that they are asked to take it off road then they sell it to people who either use it for parts or folks who send it down to Africa and thats why those types may be cheap. but the thing is that it may not be as neat as it should be or poorly maintained or the odometer runs at over 270k upwards. but most people dont care about this so they just buy it like this and thats why most Golf3s in nigeria are cheap. If you wantt o buy something good then you need something that has been used to less than 170k km.

So the two things about germany is that, I can look for one for you online which is relatively cheap go there and do the transaction if i am satisfied with what I see which would reuquire that you pay my transport fees there which may not be also cheap. The second thing is that I can look for one online for you do the necessary things I need to do to ascertain i am not buying anything other than what I saw online and send the money to them which includes shipping fees to nigeria directly. The down side of this would be that I am not certain of what I would be buying for you but you get to save some bucks on transport and the likes.

So make your choice.
hmmm
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 22, 2016
redcliff:

So make your choice.
let me get myself together
Re: How Is GOLF 3 Fuel Economy When One Uses AC 24/7? by umladan89: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2023
CORDROSS:

Thanks! whats the cost of a tokunbo Golf3? Automatic with factory fitted a/c. Please your nice advise shall be appreciated.

Hey, please i need to buy a small car for my personal use and to do small commercial when the need arises, please which car should i go for. I'm thinking of golf 3 or golf 4.
Please your early response is highly needed

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs That Reveal Your Car Battery Needs Replacement. / DIY: How To Temporarily Fix Transmission Shift Cable Fault In Your Car / Is It Better To Buy A Car Outright Or To Buy Using A Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.