Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume (12496 Views)

Collete Nwadike For The Face Of Universe World Finals / Kate Henshaw In Black Lovely Dress / Kate Henshaw & Rita Dominic Cause Commotion With Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2012
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has again bagged another brand ambassador deal, this time with a UK based perfume line.

The perfume line which is called Blessings Perfume, is owned by a UK based Nigerian and is exclusively sold in Harrolds, London. Although she did not disclose how much was involved in the deal, NET gathered that the company parted with a ‘mouth watering’ sum of money to have the actress sign the deal.

Henshaw started her acting career in 1993 and has featured in over 50 movies. She is presently a judge on the ongoing Nigeria’s Got Talent show and is also on set for an upcoming soap opera, Crossroads, along with other actors, including Emeka Ossai.

Source: GidiLinks

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by martyns303(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2012
This chick use to be a banger with a cute face, the shape is still there but the face, what in zeus name happened to the face?

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Pulseng: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
I guess she is ageing....and is probably trying to hard to be young-ish. She was an amazing actress though. I wonder why she doesn't act anymore cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Pulseng: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pulseng: I guess she is ageing....and is probably trying to hard to be young-ish. She was an amazing actress though. I wonder why she doesn't act anymore cry

Did anyone hear about the Funke Akindele cancer scare
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by omenziate(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pulseng:

Did anyone hear about the Funke Akindele cancer scare

Guess it's a movie coming out soon in which she is to play the role of a cancer patient. Saw the news last week.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Where is the face? Cause I can't see any. And the name of the perfume doesn't sound marketable to the hearing. grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by mummy3(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
martyns303: This chick use to be a banger with a cute face, the shape is still there but the face, what in zeus name happened to the face?

what did u see happened to the face? let someone be please. Is it the same face you had 5years ago you are having now? we're not growing young please

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by AdoreKIZITO(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Is this babe married because i wan arrange my younger bros for am... Anyway, congratulation!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by yuzedo: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wait, whaat?? Wtf kinda name is that?!"Blessing perfume"..? Was the owner a house-girl before? Or is the target market Housemaid Association of Nigeria? undecided

Next thing now is Mercy perfume. I even thought it is Rev. Fr. Mbaka Annointing Oil perfume.. lipsrsealed

My supervisor said "if she likes she better not spray that perfume on her body unless it comes with HMO!" *rolling* grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by dilbert100: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
martyns303: This chick use to be a banger with a cute face, the shape is still there but the face, what in zeus name happened to the face?

LMAO grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by AK481(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Congrat to my beautiful calabar babe
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Welder(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
AdoreKIZITO: Is this babe married because i wan arrange my younger bros for am... Anyway, congratulation!!!!!!!!!

Your younger bros better be in his 50's....e be like say you sef be great granny!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by TheMadame(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wtf is blessig perfume? Sound like the name of a cheap sachet wter company.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by GeneralGaricks: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
She is laughing too much in the pix. What the hell is the photographer showing her

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
NEVER HEARD OF THAT PERFUME B4.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by seyibrown(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Odd name for a UK based perfume brand sold in Harrods!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by mamagee3(f): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
Okay!!!

Wonder who would want to buy "Blessing" perfume in the first place
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Whalewale(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
They came to our shop to market.. I must say they have good marketing strategies though.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
yuzedo: Wait, whaat?? Wtf kinda name is that?!"Blessing perfume"..? Was the owner a house-girl before? Or is the target market Housemaid Association of Nigeria? undecided

Next thing now is Mercy perfume. I even thought it is Rev. Fr. Mbaka Annointing Oil perfume.. lipsrsealed

My supervisor said "if she likes she better not spray that perfume on her body unless it comes with HMO!" *rolling* grin grin grin

cheesy NA SO!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by NobleNkem(f): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
blessing perfume!! is alright, what i need is favouring perfume, pls a link on how to purchase it will be appreciated. congratz dearest.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by TableLeg(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Blessing perfume ko, saviour deodorant ni!
Pssst

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by martyns303(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
mummy3:

what did u see happened to the face? let someone be please. Is it the same face you had 5years ago you are having now? we're not growing young please
Considering ur username n ur usage of the phrase "we'r not growing young" I can understand. But me as a customer I dnt care, if u want to use an actress to promote a product use a young n cute one. I mean she even made an Simbi kind of hair to correspond with the product name.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by sylve11: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Good for her and the consumers. cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by greatgod2012(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Shes a good actress, but i think being an ambassador is really fetching her more cool money than acting, which i think is her reason for being scarce in nollywood films nowadays.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Gee001: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
U go fear Blessings Perfume. Does it mean dat wen it is sprayed, blessings will follow u? If dats d case, make i jst waka go buy am sharp sharp... Oh! I 4got i'm in Nigeria n its sold in London. 2 bad.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
mama-gee:
Okay!!!

Wonder who would want to buy "Blessing" perfume in the first place

TRUST NIGERIANS WILL BUY ANYTHING WITH RELIGIOUS CONNOTATION.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Sagamite(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2012

She has aged and she was not particularly Gold standard even at her peak. Moreover, that hairstyle is not doing her any favours. Looks resigned and lazy.

Great figure for her age though.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Omen100(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
chipmunkey:

TRUST NIGERIANS WILL BUY ANYTHING WITH RELIGIOUS CONNOTATION.

ya re right
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by seedord247(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Must we use anything religious to markets goods or brand name....

Only in nigeria you wiil hear....

God choosen dancers

Ife oluwa pure water

God blessing Transport.

Jesus frnd restaurant...

The land of jericho beer parlour.

Holyghost fire Nur/Pry School.

Even strumpets have thier own... Touch not my anointing prostitute hotel. grin

7 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by salolo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
more money
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by lalaberry(f): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
cheesy grin grin ;†ђξ
Lwtmb!!!
seedord247: Must we use anything religious to markets goods or brand name....

Only in nigeria you wiil hear....

God choosen dancers

Ife oluwa pure water

God blessing Transport.

Jesus frnd restaurant...

The land of jericho beer parlour.

Holyghost fire Nur/Pry School.

Even strumpets have thier own... Touch not my anointing prostitute hotel. grin
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Orikinla(m): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2012

Old age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ / Extreme Hair Growth At Last (with Pics) / Learn How To Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.