Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume (12501 Views)

Collete Nwadike For The Face Of Universe World Finals / Kate Henshaw In Black Lovely Dress / Kate Henshaw & Rita Dominic Cause Commotion With Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by miqos02(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
seedord247: Must we use anything religious to markets goods or brand name....

Only in nigeria you wiil hear....

God choosen dancers

Ife oluwa pure water

God blessing Transport.

Jesus frnd restaurant...

The land of jericho beer parlour.

Holyghost fire Nur/Pry School.

Even strumpets have thier own... Touch not my anointing prostitute hotel. grin
u don kolo
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Blessing gini? Sold in Harrods ke? R we sure its not a local brand operating in Benin city?
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by UnknownMember: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Immediately I hear the name of the perfume, I knew a Nigerian was involved...

We find it so hard to separate religion from anything..
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: Immediately I hear the name of the perfume, I knew a Nigerian was involved...
The logic is simple, don't forget their are more rich pastors simply because of the word "blessing".
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Sagamite(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Unknown Member: Immediately I hear the name of the perfume, I knew a Nigerian was involved...

Failure of governance has created religious mugus who are hoping there is some trancendental being that if they appease, will save them from the harsh realities of the environment the failed government has created.

The same failure of governance has resulted in a failed education system which means they are not mentally equipped to see that there is no evidence any trancendental being will intervene in their lives or on their behalf, so the pile on through ignorantly and with self-assured confidence of their worthless hope.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by ESULAALU: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2012

Shattap there you stinky mofo,Always condemning everyone.Who the hell do you think you are?You still have not learnt your lesson abi?
If I ever see you incite any hate or vile or insult thread again,I will re-introduce myself to you again and you know what I mean.Nairaland was not made for you alone,I will not allow you to spoil with your stupid comment.

Oya watch this thing reply me oooo... Loooooool
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 28, 2012

God choosen dancers

Ife oluwa pure water

God blessing Transport.

Jesus frnd restaurant...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by ESULAALU: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2012

God choosen dancers

Ife oluwa pure water

God blessing Transport.

Jesus frnd restaurant...

Hahahaha! But if it is something like devil incarnate Inn or devil's Lounge or Bar everyone will speak to their legs.

You talk well.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by bigbasho: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2012
grin

God choosen dancers

Ife oluwa pure water

God blessing Transport.

Jesus frnd restaurant...

grin

God choosen dancers

Ife oluwa pure water

God blessing Transport.

Jesus frnd restaurant...

Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by oroscoo(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2012
Pulseng: I guess she is ageing....and is probably trying to hard to be young-ish. She was an amazing actress though. I wonder why she doesn't act anymore cry
her husband stop her because guys dey over touch her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by UnknownMember: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Brand_new:
The logic is simple, don't forget their are more rich pastors simply because of the word "blessing".

I cant argue with that!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by UnknownMember: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Failure of governance has created religious mugus who are hoping there is some trancendental being that if they appease, will save them from the harsh realities of the environment the failed government has created.

The same failure of governance has resulted in a failed education system which means they are not mentally equipped to see that there is no evidence any trancendental being will intervene in their lives or on their behalf, so the pile on through ignorantly and with self-assured confidence of their worthless hope.

I think this goes beyond education..

Someone with the resources to open up a business such as this in the UK, must not only be rich but also educated.. I think this stems from the overzealousness of Africans in general. Everything has a spiritual side. Your car breaks down due to poor maintanance and its the work of the Devil, A child plays around and steps on a box of carelessly kept pins and its the devil. Everything is either the Devil or God.

Also, the maker of this perfume might just be targetting the Nigerian Church goers market as well. I know Catholics who will sell a kidney to lay hands on a Popes bath water, I'm sure many christians would also buy this perfume, especially if the manufacturer can get the Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Adefarasins, Ashimolowos, Oritsejafors, Ibiyemeos and co to endorse it...
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Sagamite(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Unknown Member:

Someone with the resources to open up a business such as this in the UK, must not only be rich but also educated.. I think this stems from the overzealousness of Africans in general. Everything has a spiritual side. Your car breaks down due to poor maintanance and its the work of the Devil, A child plays around and steps on a box of carelessly kept pins and its the devil. Everything is either the Devil or God.

Also, the maker of this perfume might just be targetting the Nigerian Church goers market as well. I know Catholics who will sell a kidney to lay hands on a Popes bath water, I'm sure many christians would also buy this perfume, especially if the manufacturer can get the Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Adefarasins, Ashimolowos, Oritsejafors, Ibiyemeos and co to endorse it...

Okay, I will add lack of nutrients for the brain due to no funds for a balanced diet.

Everything is "Only God ....."

https://www.nairaland.com/1108630/no-child-after-marriage-how/3#13084398
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Brand_new:
The logic is simple, don't forget there are more rich pastors simply because of the word "blessing".
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by debbydominic(f): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Its hillarious that the more you guys throw jibes at her the more the babe makes her cool cash.so stop hating and just be happy for her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by mummy3(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
martyns303:
Considering ur username n ur usage of the phrase "we'r not growing young" I can understand. But me as a customer I dnt care, if u want to use an actress to promote a product use a young n cute one. I mean she even made an Simbi kind of hair to correspond with the product name.

i dont care what you say about my phrase, will you be bold to tell naira lander a lie that you have not done Typography error?
why cant you allow her to be, Kate is married with kid. You have not dreamt of settling, you're sleeping about with sugar mummy's. Post your girl friend pix let's naira landers view her wrinkle face. unam ikot ebot ekpo-ebot. imbec
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by seyibrown(f): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
chipmunkey:
TRUST NIGERIANS WILL BUY ANYTHING WITH RELIGIOUS CONNOTATION.

Unknown Member:

grin grin grin grin grin ... just when I was wondering if it had anything to do with the Celestial Church ... but eh, she could find a non-religious target market happy with the name!
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by razznaija(f): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2012
Na wa o, which one be blessing perfume again?
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Negro1: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
I cnt jst stop laugin @ d high level of stupidity som ppl r showcasing here...nawao is stupidity n hatred nw a talent dt ppl nw derive pleasure in criticisin folks, how on earth is d word blessing tagged to religion alone cos lst time I checkd my oxford dictionary d word has two other meanings, and even if d owner is a 'religious' type how dt one take affect una?...insted of ppl to find solution to dere situation, dey will transfer d anger of not being rich to ppl dt r rich. U r dissin d owner of d perfume, som said d prodct wnt sell, bt for someone to sign Lkate den he/she mst b richer dn sm of u.
Discover ur own cue mn stop hatin.
Hatin wnt pay d bills n it wnt make u rich.
I know som ppl will retaliate at ds truth bt hey u cn bring it on bt two facts remain.
1 i hav said d painful truth
2. Hatin wnt add an extra kobo to ur bank acc
Re: Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2012
Negro1: I cnt jst stop laugin @ d high level of stupidity som ppl r showcasing here...nawao is stupidity n hatred nw a talent dt ppl nw derive pleasure in criticisin folks, how on earth is d word blessing tagged to religion alone cos lst time I checkd my oxford dictionary d word has two other meanings, and even if d owner is a 'religious' type how dt one take affect una?...insted of ppl to find solution to dere situation, dey will transfer d anger of not being rich to ppl dt r rich. U r dissin d owner of d perfume, som said d prodct wnt sell, bt for someone to sign Lkate den he/she mst b richer dn sm of u.
Discover ur own cue mn stop hatin.
Hatin wnt pay d bills n it wnt make u rich.
I know som ppl will retaliate at ds truth bt hey u cn bring it on bt two facts remain.
1 i hav said d painful truth
2. Hatin wnt add an extra kobo to ur bank acc
You're right but no one is hating on Kate Henshaw or the Blessing perfume maker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Long Gown Styles 2017-2018 / ~ B In The "KNOW" Links To Stores~ Apparels N Accessories~ For Men & Women ~ / Girls And "Abortion" Belts. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.