Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired (2102 Views)

Photo: This Is The Bitter Truth About Work Place / Body Languages That Could Be Doing You More Harm Than Good In The Work Place / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired by chyseth(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
i know people will come to fight me as to why the comment.

Anyway, its from experience that am talking, maybe they ve not had the experience, but pray you learn from this and avoid it from now.

honestly i don't understand this people and their office politics style, am so bitter for such a high level betrayal from somebody i have always helped as a brother in the office.

if you think am not saying the truth just try it out yourself, divulge classified official information to a brother in your office maybe because you want to help him with it and see what happens later.

experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired by Afam4eva(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
So, what has this got to do with politics?

Btw @OP
How many times has it happened to you?
Re: Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired by achi4u(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Who let this dog out?? hu!
Re: Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired by londoner: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Moral of the story?......Do not "divulge classified official information", when you are not supposed to.

Experience they say is the best teacher
Re: Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired by chyseth(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
it is well
Re: Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired by Afam4eva(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
chyseth: it is well
Next time don't divulge classified information to anybody irrespective of the person's tribe. Even people family members sell them out how much more...
Re: Avoid familiarity In Your Work Place If you Don't Want To Be Fired by manny4life(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
@OP,

Don't worry, you have learned. There's a reason why your office had you sign a binding confidentiality agreement. Office folks need to access info from you on "need-to-know" basis and not the other way around.

(1) (Reply)

ICAN NOV. 2012 Result Is Out / I Need A Career Adviser Please / Www.researchclue.com For Final Year Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.