Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

NAFDAC Expired Certificate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NAFDAC Expired Certificate (961 Views)

Do I Need NAFDAC Number On My Small Scale Chips Business? / Nafdac Registration And Requirenments(3) / Where Is Nafdac Office In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Expired Certificate by whiteflag: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Would anyone know what happened to NAFDAC certificates that were valid for imported food products, but those products got banned by the government (to promote local industries I presume).

[For your info: A NAFDAC registration certificate (and/or its renewal) is valid for a period of 5 years from the registration/renewal date.]

In 2003, the Federal Government banned the importation of various foods such as pastas, biscuits and such. Many of these products had valid NAFDAC certificates, some of which must have been registered or renewed just a year or two before the ban. In 2009/2010 the ban was lifted by the Federal Government and those pastas, biscuits etc could now be imported.

Did companies have to do fresh registrations again?

Does anyone know?
Re: NAFDAC Expired Certificate by henry247(m): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2012
Offcourse its expired.Pls do go to any nafdac office closest to u

(1) (Reply)

Farmers In The House 2. / Jump At This Opportunity / Water Hyacinth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.